Skitzocow CoolDudeClem -

StilwellGrandma

Farming Kiwis since 2012
kiwifarms.net
This kid usually uploads videos about ancient computers and other electronics but one particular video shows his true colors.

[youtube]cb2T5B9wjUw[/youtube]

He rants about everything from winter (oh noez I can't fly a kite because it's too cold) to computer errors to intelligence. He claims to have a very high IQ and belittles everyone else. Clearly he doesn't have friends or family who he loves nor is he loved back. In this diatribe he contradicts himself a handful of times. He is a huge pussy for disabling comments and ratings because of "twowwz".

It gets worse in his follow-up!

[youtube]78O9kfDtF6E[/youtube]

This kid should have quit YouTube shortly after his video is uploaded. Despite the white-knighting from a few subscribers, people are more scared of Clem. It's funny how the top comment suggests him to look up Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I recommend a thorough evaluation and weekly visits to a therapist.

Amidst the white-knighting and the needless arguments, I found a few comments that can be easily compared to OPL.

You tell us that people who put you down probably don't have a job and live in a crappy council flat that's falling apart. Could you contradict yourself any more? If you class YouTube as a real job, wake up to reality. Your house/flat is probably infested with pesticides, paid for by the council because your too lazy to actually make something of yourself.
Stop trying to say how 'smart' you are, and how 'stupid' most people are, because all you're doing is feeding the trolls. Just because someone is into different things to you, doesn't make them 'stupid' or an 'idiot'. Please, stop scrounging off benefits and get an actual job, and do something with your life.
You are a man in your 30's living at home with your mother, you're only contact with the outside world seems to be youtube.
Clem escape from your self built prison, get some money together, move out, get you're own place, loose weight, make some 'real' friends, you may even get a girlfriend.
Dont become one of those hermits still living at home when you're an old man, you are missing out on soooo much. Time to give up the computer games and start the game of life.
Maybe if you close your youtube account you'd go out and get a job instead of spongeing off our government and hard earned cash.
SO CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT AND GET A JOB! YOU HAVE NO REASON NOT TO WORK!
You don't really know that much about electronics anyway, you just stick components together without knowing any of the maths or physics behind it.
I could go on more about Clem, but these two videos shows how similar he is to OPL. He is a hateful, lonely human being who is paranoid of trolls.

• Informative
Reactions: Tsukiko

StilwellGrandma

Farming Kiwis since 2012
kiwifarms.net
It's too cooooooooooooooold for him here, so he should put his hands in the holes of his sweater.
[youtube]GCdwKhTtNNw[/youtube]

EDIT: I meant to put "hand"s instead of MANOS.

• Winner
Reactions: ASoulMan

TastyWoodenBadge

My wooden badge was delicious
kiwifarms.net
StilwellGrandma said:
This kid usually uploads videos about ancient computers and other electronics but one particular video shows his true colors.

[youtube]cb2T5B9wjUw[/youtube]

He rants about everything from winter (oh noez I can't fly a kite because it's too cold) to computer errors to intelligence. He claims to have a very high IQ and belittles everyone else. Clearly he doesn't have friends or family who he loves nor is he loved back. In this diatribe he contradicts himself a handful of times. He is a huge pussy for disabling comments and ratings because of "twowwz".

It gets worse in his follow-up!

[youtube]78O9kfDtF6E[/youtube]
I can agree with him on UK winters and popular Youtubers (I cannot stand Smosh or Shane Dawson), but he had no right insulting others based on their own personal tastes.

Also, that comment on the planet/sun video was meant to be a joke Clem, you wanker.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You tell us that people who put you down probably don't have a job and live in a crappy council flat that's falling apart. Could you contradict yourself any more? If you class YouTube as a real job, wake up to reality. Your house/flat is probably infested with pesticides, paid for by the council because your too lazy to actually make something of yourself.
Stop trying to say how 'smart' you are, and how 'stupid' most people are, because all you're doing is feeding the trolls. Just because someone is into different things to you, doesn't make them 'stupid' or an 'idiot'. Please, stop scrounging off benefits and get an actual job, and do something with your life.
You are a man in your 30's living at home with your mother, you're only contact with the outside world seems to be youtube.
Clem escape from your self built prison, get some money together, move out, get you're own place, loose weight, make some 'real' friends, you may even get a girlfriend.
Dont become one of those hermits still living at home when you're an old man, you are missing out on soooo much. Time to give up the computer games and start the game of life.
Maybe if you close your youtube account you'd go out and get a job instead of spongeing off our government and hard earned cash.
SO CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT AND GET A JOB! YOU HAVE NO REASON NOT TO WORK!
You don't really know that much about electronics anyway, you just stick components together without knowing any of the maths or physics behind it.
Wow, what an Internet tough guy.

Love that how some lolcows (e.g. MylarBalloonFan, Jay Wakefield) are interested in ancient stuff.

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
I was bored enough to watch most of the one on swearing. When I reached to turn it off, he was doing an animation section in which he interviews a... straw-man pro-swearing person?... and the sign on the back "wall" says "Interveiws" (sic).

I can rant faster and better, and swear proficiently in three languages besides my native one. He doesn't want to hear me rant back about people who can't be arsed to proofread what they publish. (Especially when nearly the entirety of the other text he generated, rather than taped from his computer screen, is "Cool Dude Clem." This isn't a text-heavy video.) But then I would probably find a way to prove Muphry's Law (also sic). Never mind.

So let me see if I can recap: winter; adjusting the clock in winter; modern popular music; FPS games; other YouTubers; YouTube comments; swearing; moths that "hump your lamp" (apparently England has really loud moths, too, which have the superpower of keeping him up all night); CD players... have I missed any of his other major dislikes? Except the world outside his room?

• Winner
Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

StilwellGrandma

Farming Kiwis since 2012
kiwifarms.net
I revisted that rant. Gotta love the sheer hypocrisy. He likes the s-word and didn't bleep out the word faggot, yet he insists that videos with foul language be flagged.

He makes MylarBalloonFan (who bashed Clem) seem like a likeable, friendly person.

The only thing that made me laugh was how he looked wearing his headphones after f-bomb montage.

Reactions: NobleGreyHorse

StilwellGrandma

Farming Kiwis since 2012
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to double-post.

Clem has been the latest victim of MylarBalloonFan's spam. Given how much in common the two have (no matter how either of them like to admit) I'm surprised both hate each other. Get a load of this video, which includes a typical straw-man portrayal of the person in question.

[youtube]RZILV3Vwjhw[/youtube]

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net
Isn't it kinda weird that this doofus shares the same name as my favorite video game child character?

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
StilwellGrandma said:
I revisted that rant. Gotta love the sheer hypocrisy. He likes the s-word and didn't bleep out the word faggot, yet he insists that videos with foul language be flagged.

He makes MylarBalloonFan (who bashed Clem) seem like a likeable, friendly person.

The only thing that made me laugh was how he looked wearing his headphones after f-bomb montage.
Lol no.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
It can't be said enough that with a name like Clem you have to earn the label of "cool dude." Talking about old timey computers is not how you do it.

Reactions: CatParty
Tags
None