Skitzocow CoolDudeClem -

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
Clement said:
I thought I would have a go at designing my own Buck Converter, with Voltage and Current limit. So in this video I demonstrate a basic buck converter circuit, show the idea I actually have, and make a driver circuit for driving a high side n-channel mosfet. Even though it's easier to just buy parts designed for this kind of thing ... Well as I'm Cool Dude Clem I want to do it the hard way!

January Cyst

kiwifarms.net
Clement is trying to teach us how to use Xpadder to use out HEXBOX controller in Windows

clement said:
It's not hard, really is isn't. Although my channel is not a gaming channel, someone asked if I could do a video on how to use Xpadder, so here ya go. Hope it helps. Xpadder can be downloaded here: http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/detai.... You could go and buy the latest version if you want, although don't bother. The freeware version is all you need, it's the one I use, and it's the one I show in the video, and you don't need to part with any money. I'm sorry I can't show the "install" process since I already "installed" it a long time ago. Just un-zip it to the folder of your choice and run it from there. If I sound stoned in this video don't worry, I'm not. I'm just whacked out on exhaustion, plus this was recorded late at night and I was trying to keep my voice down so I don't keep everyone awake.

• Islamic Content
Reactions: Hannah Montana

January Cyst

kiwifarms.net
Clement said:
Does anybody know how to install a plasmoid file/widget/desklet thingy? I can't find any info on how to do it and I've tried just about everything I can think of. I don't know why everything on Linux has to be so dam complicated and hard. Windows is never as confusing and frustrating as this. Next video will be something better, I promise.

January Cyst

kiwifarms.net

Clement said:
The short answer is ... I'm still working on it! I can promise it will eventually get done, and I think it might be the biggest episode so far, which is why it's taking so long. Anyway to tide you over I have put together all the animation I've done SO FAR. Bear in mind it's a very rough edit and so far i only have Red's dialogue. I'll get in contact with my voice actors later on so I can do the rest. Also this is my first attempt at putting a quick video together in Shotcut rather than using my normal video editor.

• Informative
Reactions: Old Greg

Jozef

kiwifarms.net
He's like a child and an old man at the same time! "I don't know your newfangled young people words!" Apparently he doesn't know how to use Urban Dictionary either. Maybe he's terrified of seeing a swear word.

January Cyst

kiwifarms.net
In case you've missed it, Clem has uploaded an update video a while back.
He's looking rough and the prison of his own design is still in bad shape, including his homemade light taped to the wall and the newspaper to cover the windows above his door.

Old Greg

January Cysts Got A Mangina
kiwifarms.net
In case you've missed it, Clem has uploaded an update video a while back.
He's looking rough and the prison of his own design is still in bad shape, including his homemade light taped to the wall and the newspaper to cover the windows above his door.

Its certainly tragic, how old is Clem now?

January Cyst

kiwifarms.net
Well something mildly amusing has taken place on the Clem front, he's done a Chris and leaked his address in a really silly way.
View attachment 771210
The video has been up for a while so I guess it finished uploading whilst he's been asleep, we know Clems sleep pattern is all over the place so he'll probably be along at some point in the early hours.

He did that before, maybe not directly but if you take his vlogs and use streetview, you'll probably be able to find out where he lives in 5-10 minutes.
Fortunately for him, Clem is dull as dishwater and no troll seems to have bothered.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He did that before, maybe not directly but if you take his vlogs and use streetview, you'll probably be able to find out where he lives in 5-10 minutes.
Fortunately for him, Clem is dull as dishwater and no troll seems to have bothered.
Aw, Clem used to routinely disclose his address in unboxing videos. And then he realized he should probably black out his own address, but neglected to elide the sender's and didn't understand why he should even have to conceal the QR code or tracking number - he wondered if people might be messing with him by telling him to conceal more and more irrelevant things. He's also showed his street name, house number, and which garages belong to his house while vlogging around the neighborhood avoiding people.

He's not a man with particularly good situational awareness.

• Agree
Reactions: Ryker

Old Greg

January Cysts Got A Mangina
kiwifarms.net
Don't think Clems even tried to get a job unless I'm mistaken, wasn't he offered a trial run at a local electronics repair place a few years back. What stops people like Clem from keeping a sleeping pattern?
clemjob.png

Last edited:
Tags
None