Skitzocow CoolDudeClem -

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
wasn't he offered a trial run at a local electronics repair place a few years back

Yes, he talks about it in one of his vlogs.
This one, I think

I love how the only people watching his vids are fellow slow-in-da-minds like davesworld here, reading that comment gave me +5 autism

Reactions: BlueSpark

Old Greg

January Cysts Got A Mangina
kiwifarms.net
Yes, he talks about it in one of his vlogs.
This one, I think

I love how the only people watching his vids are fellow slow-in-da-minds like davesworld here, reading that comment gave me +5 autism
I must be a simple man then, I see a new Clem video in my subscriptions, I click it. He's got a certain twinkle about him when he goes off on one.

January Cyst

kiwifarms.net
I must be a simple man then, I see a new Clem video in my subscriptions, I click it. He's got a certain twinkle about him when he goes off on one.
His software videos are quite funny, he manages to be autistic and a boomer at the same time whilst ranting about the 5000 viruses he caught by running shady software.

Use this option to embed videos, otherwise they don't show up properly

Screenshot from 2019-06-08 01-24-32.png

mistery

kiwifarms.net
Haven't done one of these in a long time! Anyway this is more of a walking rant than a walking vlog because I need to get some things off my chest that have been bugging the hell out of me lately. I'm just keeping it real and telling it like it is.

Windows is now re-installed and I'm trying out Format Factory as my video encoder instead of VirtualDub.

So firstly, what the hell has gone wrong with the weather? I MEAN JUST WHAT HAS GONE WRONG WITH IT? I don't know how it is in your part of the world but here it's been nothing but rain and winter temperatures in freaking JUNE. The rest of the year hasn't been much better either. It's NOT supposed to be like this at this time of year, it's supposed to be hot, sunny and dry, not cold, gloomy and wet! It's no wonder I'm depressed right now. I wish I had some contraption that controls the weather, then I could make it how it's supposed to be right now, like I want.

Also I'm fed up with so many foreigners over here. Just so you know, I'm NOT racist, I don't mind a few living here and there, I have absolutely nothing against that, but there's so many of them over here right now that I feel as if I AM A FOREIGNER in my OWN COUNTRY, nobody in my neighborhood speaks English, just what the hell? As a matter of fat I've worked it out and only about 1 in every 10 people in this town speaks English, all the others are going "hooba dooba wooba dooba rrrrrrruba dooba".

Also I tell you about my perfect world.

In my perfect world the weather is always good, the temperatures stay around a pleasant 25C all year round, never going more than a few degrees above or below that (LIKE HOW THE WEATHER SHOULD BE RIGHT NOW) it only rains at night or in the evening and only if it's needed.

There is an "80's" city with the neon "synth-wave" aesthetic, people who are kind and friendly, a radio station that plays synthwave all night. Further in there's a peaceful "70's" suburban area where nobody makes noise because again, like in the city, everyone is kind, friendly and considerate.

Cars look like cars again, not the bulgy oval "things" that people drive these days.

Analogue transmissions are still around, TV's look like they once did still can still receive analogue, digital and HD broadcasts, Stereo equipment looks like it did back in the 70's, cassettes, Vinyl and VHS are the main formats, even though Blu-ray, DVD and CDs are still a thing.

TV shows and Movies are wholesome and family friendly like they used to be.

Only the good genres of music exist (basically no EDM, Rap or modern autoutuned girly pop),

Video games are kid friendly, so no nasty M rated games exist like Call of Duty, Halo, Grand theft Auto and all that bad stuff.

Plus in my perfect world, nobody grows old or even ages, I'm a kid again and all my friends I knew as kids are still kids, and we stay kids forever. Also Sonic and his friends are real, they also never age and I'm friends with Tails. That's my perfect world, the world I want to live in, not this garbage universe.

Also I found a pair of vintage speakers that might make an interesting repair video one day.

Hope this uploads, this video is over 2 freaking GB, even though it's only 17 minutes long and uses H.264 compression.
Based ethno-nationalist CoolDudeClem ambles about his neighborhood while ranting about "eurotrash" and "imagrants" (cunningly misspelled to evade Youtube's hate speech filters), and outlines his utopian vision for Britain.

He also stumbles across an unlocked telephone cabinet and entertains tinkering with it, but wisely decides against it. Which is probably for the best. I imagine you could get in trouble for tampering with public utilities.

Last edited:

mistery

kiwifarms.net
BoomerDudeClem has put out another tech support appeal. This time he's trying to play Flash files. How do you manage to produce a feature-length animation in Flash without knowing how to play Flash files?

In classic Clem fashion he ignores important details in the error messages and installs dubious freeware to no avail. All he needs to do is drag and drop the flash files into Firefox, or install the IE version of flash and the 32-bit version of MPC (as indicated by the error message), but despite working at it for three hours this never occurred to him.

It baffles me how basic computer troubleshooting steps like Google searching an error message continue to elude him.

You know, January Cyst, I've spent the best part of three hours reading the bullshit you've been spouting about Clem (bordering on cyber-bullying) via this thread making yourself look like a complete twat. Autism has nothing to do with being a shut-in, let's get that straight. Neither is it funny to take the piss out of someone with autism, or autistic people in general like an inconsiderate prick.

I suffer from depression, but it's manageable; does that mean that you're now going to sit there like a stupid keyboard-warrior and take the piss out of me, too? You do realise that posting links to his videos only give those videos more exposure, right? It's pretty obvious you, for some unknown reason, don't like the guy, so it's kind of confusing as to why you see the need to post links to his videos here. Oh, I know, you must be gay for him and get a HUGE hard-on every time he posts new content! Am I right?

Your energy would be better spent doing something more constructive other than bullshitting on the internet about some guy you barely know, that anyone barely knows. Twat.

Last edited:

January Cyst

kiwifarms.net
You know, January Cyst, I've spent the best part of three hours reading the bullshit you've been spouting about Clem (bordering on cyber-bullying) via this thread making yourself look like a complete twat. Autism has nothing to do with being a shut-in, let's get that straight. Neither is it funny to take the piss out of someone with autism, or autistic people in general like an inconsiderate prick.

I suffer from depression, but it's manageable; does that mean that you're now going to sit there like a stupid keyboard-warrior and take the piss out of me, too? You do realise that posting links to his videos only give those videos more exposure, right? It's pretty obvious you, for some unknown reason, don't like the guy, so it's kind of confusing as to why you see the need to post links to his videos here. Oh, I know, you must be gay for him and get a HUGE hard-on every time he posts new content! Am I right?

Your energy would be better spent doing something more constructive other than bullshitting on the internet about some guy you barely know, that anyone barely knows. Twat.

Welp, I didn't even notice this post since you didn't tag me.
This has to be either Clem or someone pretending to be him (only Mylar comes to mind, really).
Since i assume it's Clement, have you noticed that this thread is almost dead and sometimes goes months without new posts?
No one hates you, you're just an oddity like the other lolcows on this site but much lower profile.
@CWCissey @Old Greg

On another note, a new video from our boy Clem

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact he intended to insult you by calling you gay makes me think Sammy.

He's immature enough to do that.
Albeit Mylar's English isn't so good, and his attempts at trolling are just so weird to begin with. Remember when Clem was still his enemy, and Mylar kept urging him to touch phthalates and eat soft plastic?

As @GrandOverlordCoolDudeClem , Clement could not figure out how to register for this forum. Null had to manually instantiate his account, which Clem then could not figure out how to log into or ever actually use.

If he's managed to register a new account just to bitch at January Cyst, that's quite a step forward for him.

• Agree
Reactions: Francis E. Dec Esc.

Francis E. Dec Esc.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Albeit Mylar's English isn't so good, and his attempts at trolling are just so weird to begin with. Remember when Clem was still his enemy, and Mylar kept urging him to touch phthalates and eat soft plastic?

As @GrandOverlordCoolDudeClem , Clement could not figure out how to register for this forum. Null had to manually instantiate his account, which Clem then could not figure out how to log into or ever actually use.

If he's managed to register a new account just to bitch at January Cyst, that's quite a step forward for him.
Mylar is too low-functioning, his attempts to communicate with other people turn into sperging about mylar ballons and Bratz or screeching incoherently about bringing back 2000-2005.

January Cyst

kiwifarms.net

The way he writes does match up with Clem's prose,
His grammar is way better than Sammy's and he hates British spelling and expressions so I'm still putting my money on Clem.
Sammy isn't able to write a sentence, let alone a paragraph that isn't completely riddled with grammatical mistakes and sheer autism.

• Agree
Reactions: Francis E. Dec Esc.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Hmm, I always thought Clem stayed away from here.

Guess he's stupider than I thought...

January Cyst

kiwifarms.net
Hmm, I always thought Clem stayed away from here.

Guess he's stupider than I thought...

He's bored, not much to do after tea.

2:00 pmish - wake up
2:30 pm - fiddle with cassette recorders
6:30 pm - dinner call from Susan
7:00 pm to 3 am - ??????

Susan strikes me as a pretty strong and kind hearted woman, having to do the cooking and cleaning after a full-time job can't be easy.
And for socializing, I'm sure Clement isn't a great conversationalist and vanishes into his "lab" after hastily consuming the dinner that his mom had lovingly prepared for him.

January Cyst

kiwifarms.net
Starkidz Ep 6 was just released

Clement Saggers said:
It's finally here! I know it's been ages and ages and ages since the last episode, but complications had delayed this more and more. Anyway Clem joins the Starkidz, makes friends with Red and the plot unveils even further.

Old Greg

kiwifarms.net
Clem throws the baby out with the bathwater because he's experiencing youtube problems.

Youtube is Clems life so £350 is a small price to pay for peace of mind.

Old Greg

kiwifarms.net
I know this threads ran out of steam but I've found Clem in the wild complaining about profanity.
clement.png

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd say "He's a contender for a darwin award" but this dude basically takes baths with toasters given his room is one giant electrical fire hazard, so he must have a pretty chad guardian angel.

Enjoyed the crazy rant through. He sounds like a 15 year old schizophrenic. Told myself I wasn't gonna sit through a 10 minute video but I ended up doing it.
Actually, does he even have any family or friends? I'm not that social myself and even I have family and friends affected.

Old Greg

kiwifarms.net
I'd say "He's a contender for a darwin award" but this dude basically takes baths with toasters given his room is one giant electrical fire hazard, so he must have a pretty chad guardian angel.

Enjoyed the crazy rant through. He sounds like a 15 year old schizophrenic. Told myself I wasn't gonna sit through a 10 minute video but I ended up doing it.
Actually, does he even have any family or friends? I'm not that social myself and even I have family and friends affected.
I forget his actual age, but I think he's in the same age bracket as Chris (nearing 40), similar lifestyle still living at home with Mom. Never had him down as a tin foil hat type, in summary he thinks the virus is down to world governments trying to crash the economy. "Government agents posing as people who are sick from it".

As far as I know its just his Mom and cousin he hangs out with occasionally, at one point he was doing most of his socializing through youtube, but doesn't upload as much these days.

Goodness knows how he's going to cope as the pandemic gets worse, whether it's genuine denial or just his routine being upset by it.

Last edited:
Tags
None