Skitzocow CoolDudeClem -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I forget his actual age, but I think he's in the same age bracket as Chris (nearing 40), similar lifestyle still living at home with Mom. Never had him down as a tin foil hat type, in summary he thinks the virus is down to world governments trying to crash the economy. "Government agents posing as people who are sick from it".
He's not a conspiracy theorist, he's a manchild having a tantrum. He's annoyed by the measures people are taking to, you know, not die. So now he's got to come up with a way to cope. There's nothing really good to blame on the current state of affairs. Sure it's China's fault it started, but now it's become a natural disaster. We can blame China all we want but there's still a pandemic happening. So, just blame "the man" for doing, uh, *spins random conspiracy wheel* intentionally ruining the economy. For reasons.

He's the type of vapid idiot who doesn't care about anything until it directly affects him. He's probably mad at everyone else for panic hoarding just because he can't easily panic hoard himself.

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net
in fairness, the county of Suffolk (where he lives) is pretty isolated and has had a very low infection rate so far (0.004% of the population); because the virus is hammering London and its commuter belt particularly hard, the London-based media are collectively shitting their pants about it, and inducing blind panic in the other 90% of the country

Old Greg

January Cysts Got A Mangina
kiwifarms.net
People are turning on him in the comments, even his fellow aspies are appalled.
clem asp.png
And here's a long image of compiled comments and Clems replies, incase he takes the video down, it's not like I've got anything else to do with the lockdown in place.
Clem.png

Last edited:

Old Greg

kiwifarms.net
I see Mr. Saggers is taking inspiration from our favorite Danish autist and flys the bird in the thumbnail, as always a day late and a dollar short.
He'd probably tell others off for using such profanity. Must be the disruption to his daily routine and lifetime spent playing with toys and bumming around the estate.

I know his Mom sometimes sends him out to the shops, but I know very little about what he gets up to between youtube and sleeping.

Last edited:

Old Greg

kiwifarms.net
The people in the comments are fellow mouthbreathing autists, they seem to run in the same circles. Clem even doxed himself at least once by showing one of his shipping labels.
I think he leaked enough information before that too with all his estate walks, the sign posts and numbers on the household waste bins. Wonder if his Mom ever had words with him about personal information like Bob did with Chris.

I just realized its Clems 40th birthday today actually.

Last edited:

Old Greg

kiwifarms.net
I still can't believe Clem is that old.
He's got this "kid forever" fantasy going on (puts on a voice too), don't think he ever learned to move on from his childhood.

Wonder if he'll still be living with Mom in that childhood bedroom in another 10 years, he's not as disgusting and wacky as Chris but there's a lot of similarities.

The more I read his replies in the video comments the more I see the age dysphoria thing is a very real problem for him, at first I just put it down to his autism but his situation has been allowed to fester into something else.

His Mom must be in her 60s now, has she just given up from exhaustion or is she enabling it. Guy needs to move out and get help that's for sure.

Just incase he deletes the video https://archive.md/70kk3

Last edited:

Old Greg

kiwifarms.net
Well, he's cracked. Really not looking well at all.
He's sort of dug himself into this hole over the last 20 years, not sure what kind of help someone of his age could get without paying for it.

https://archive.md/9pCDY

Old Greg

kiwifarms.net
I can't get over him being 40, the contrast between what other 40 year olds have done with their lives and Clem still living in his childhood bedroom dependent on his mother. Its crazy.

People in his video comments are asking his age and he doesn't respond or shuts them down.

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
People in his video comments are asking his age and he doesn't respond or shuts them down.
Clem is quite fascinating in his worldview, like OPL.
Both have comics/cartoons that serve as an outlet and the narcissism is equally strong.
Remember the vlog where Clement thought that people on the street are just NPCs that randomly spawn in and solely exist to annoy him? The new apology video has a similar vibe.
He goes on how he hates the current pandemic because it inconveniences him on a personal level and doesn't see the point in wearing masks as they don't do anything for the wearer because they "keep the virus inside the mask".
That this is one of the main points of them, to protect other people is completely lost on him and largely irrelevant.
He he goes on to talk about the casualties and infection rates and surmises "I'm not saying people aren't dying because they are, but the media is blowing it out of proportions".

Also, here is an archive of the last vlog, just in case

Archive Last Vlog of 2019

Interesting stuff:

Weird voice shift at the beginning of the video

About noisy neighbor:

"We went round his house again and he promised to never play it loud again"
Translation: Clem sent Susan to do his bidding because he was slightly inconvenienced.

Reactions: Francis E. Dec Esc.

poolpubeflem

kiwifarms.net
Clem is quite fascinating in his worldview, like OPL.
Both have comics/cartoons that serve as an outlet and the narcissism is equally strong.
Remember the vlog where Clement thought that people on the street are just NPCs that randomly spawn in and solely exist to annoy him? The new apology video has a similar vibe.
He goes on how he hates the current pandemic because it inconveniences him on a personal level and doesn't see the point in wearing masks as they don't do anything for the wearer because they "keep the virus inside the mask".
That this is one of the main points of them, to protect other people is completely lost on him and largely irrelevant.
He he goes on to talk about the casualties and infection rates and surmises "I'm not saying people aren't dying because they are, but the media is blowing it out of proportions".

Also, here is an archive of the last vlog, just in case

Archive Last Vlog of 2019

View attachment 1221928

Interesting stuff:

Weird voice shift at the beginning of the video

About noisy neighbor:

"We went round his house again and he promised to never play it loud again"
Translation: Clem sent Susan to do his bidding because he was slightly inconvenienced.
Merry Christmas

Attachments

Tags
None