Coping with Biden/Harris - Help NeroRisotto deal with a funk

NeroRisotto

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I don't think I can be whitepilled about Trump winning anything anymore, what with the DNC, the MSM, the RINOs, the courts, etc. all conspiring against him. I'm in a bad funk right now and I have noticed my fellow Kiwis seems to be taking it being better than I am. So if you guys can help a fellow Kiwi out and convince me that a Biden/Harris administration won't be that bad, it would be much appreciated.

Here are my concerns:

1. The DNC will be certain to rig all elections from here on out. I won't be surprise if they let a RINO win once in a while in order to give an illusion of a democracy but that's it.
2. The wokesht we've been experiencing this past decade will go turbo. (Though Biden/Harris snubbing BLM gives me hope).
3. Enabling shitty behavior with certain ethnic groups. Let's face it, the Black and Hispanic communities will realize that being a criminal will have more perks then being a law-abiding citizen. And speaking of criminals...
4. Cartels.
5. A mass import of kebabs. Emulating what Western Europe is currently going through.
6. Enabling Iran to get nukes.
7. Enabling the rise of China.
8. A sabotage of every peace deal with Israel and Arab states.
9. Globalism
10. Free speech being obliterated. They will crackdown on anyone and anything that talks smack about the new DNC overlords, including this very website. We better hope the penalty will be just jail time and not gulags or executions.
11. Hoping for the lockdowns to end soon? Fuck you.

That is all I can think about the moment. I might add more.

On another note, if there's one good thing that happened this year, is that it's look as if France have finally woken up the kebab problem (with a liberal PM might I add.)

NeroRisotto

kiwifarms.net
Dude. Take a deep breath, turn off your phone/PC and take a walk. Look up at the sky and remember that no matter what people do, it will always be there. Look at the road ahead and realize that no matter who is in charge, you can still move forward. Just get a fucking grip.
I wish I could just do that. But what if politicians make anywhere I walk into a shithole. I bet there are places in Baltimore you used to be able to walk at night.

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's go through your concerns

1. The DNC will be certain to rig all elections from here on out. I won't be surprise if they let a RINO win once in a while in order to give an illusion of a democracy but that's it.
Ok so it's the demonrats master plan to lose elections, 5d chess.

2. The wokesht we've been experiencing this past decade will go turbo. (Though Biden/Harris snubbing BLM gives me hope).
The woke shit is already "turbo" and got worse under Trump

3. Enabling shitty behavior with certain ethnic groups. Let's face it, the Black and Hispanic communities will realize that being a criminal will have more perks then being a law-abiding citizen. And speaking of criminals...
Literally what? This is one of the most is one of the most illogically racist things i've ever heard. I have no clue why this would enable criminals more or how this would this would make being criminal better.

4. Cartels.
They existed and were growing under Trump too? Also your link is to a hot take you have, not any facts or an article.

5. A mass import of kebabs. Emulating what Western Europe is currently going through.
Again really illogically racist, i don't understand what you're trying to communicate. Immigration happened under Trump too, he didn't reduce it until 2020.

6. Enabling Iran to get nukes.
oh no the heccing Israelinos. Please stop watching Hannity.

7. Enabling the rise of China.
Trump expanded debt more than anybody else with China and did nothing to stop their influence.

8. A sabotage of every peace deal with Israel and Arab states.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH please stop stop talking about middle eastern affairs. You're really bad at it. Those "peace deals" will only lead to more war, like in Morocco how the Trump government is illegally allowing the Moroccans to occupy Western Sahara and pouring weapons into the area in return.

9. Globalism
Ok so what Trump did too? Cool. You do realize Trump has businesses in dozens of countries, right? He is the very definition of a globalist.

10. Free speech being obliterated. They will crackdown on anyone and anything that talks smack about the new DNC overlords, including this very website. We better hope the penalty will be just jail time and not gulags or executions.
This is just deranged and Trump did literally nothing to protect freedom of speech, oh wow he passed some vague legislation saying free speech on campuses? Yea that could have been nice in 2016.

11. Hoping for the lockdowns to end soon? Fuck you.
Trump enacted the first lockdown? There's some validity here but this oversimplification of the situation isn't going to help make your case.

So it sounds like not much will change. Not sure why you're freaked out about it.

Last edited:

Ita Mori

💔This is the best way to go💔
kiwifarms.net
Politicians have never been in your favor, OP.
They have been fucking the nation over for decades if not centuries.

The best you can do is settle down, and refocus on your life.
It's not likely you'll live to see the collapse of the US, so just concentrate on living as best you can and making the best of what you have and can aspire to with your loved ones.

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
How come the democrats didn't rig enough elections to win the senate and the state legislatures? Reminder that 2020 is a census year meaning that whoever controls the state legislatures for the next two years controls congress for the next 10. Democrats managed to gain control of 0 additional state legislatures this year whereas the republicans expanded their control in several states.

The rest of your shit is republican party line fear mongering. The establishment democrats are pivoting to destroy the progressive wing (which is why AOC is planning to retire) and to confront China. The middle east shit is basically pointless. Iran having nukes doesn't matter because they will never be able to deter the US or our allies. Not to mention that Iran should have the freedom to defend themselves from fucking kikes and neocons murdering their citizens with impunity.

You want to know a super secret?
according to both parties, EVERY election is the most important in history. This one isn't any different from the last 10.

Imperial Citizen

For the Empire!
kiwifarms.net
Remember that according to the opposition's propaganda, Obama was supposed to have transformed the United States into a Stalinistic dictatorship and Trump was going to create the 4th Reich. Assumptions about what a politician will do is exaggerated and it has never nor will it ever be as bad as predicted.

The other major factor is that the government is painfully slow and its institutions are at odds with each other. If Biden wants to stop building the Wall, he can't just snap his fingers. He has to pass an executive order, ensure that it fits with regulations, develop an environmental impact statement about leaving the Wall to rust. He has to compete with the interests of Homeland Security, CBP, Republicans, Democrats with constituents that want the Wall, concerns from Mexico, legal action from pro-border groups, etc. Government is slow and that's a good thing.

So calm down, realize how little the federal government impacts your life, and learn to laugh at the absurdity of it all.

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
Remember that according to the opposition's propaganda, Obama was supposed to have transformed the United States into a Stalinistic dictatorship and Trump was going to create the 4th Reich. Assumptions about what a politician will do is exaggerated and it has never nor will it ever be as bad as predicted.

The other major factor is that the government is painfully slow and its institutions are at odds with each other. If Biden wants to stop building the Wall, he can't just snap his fingers. He has to pass an executive order, ensure that it fits with regulations, develop an environmental impact statement about leaving the Wall to rust. He has to compete with the interests of Homeland Security, CBP, Republicans, Democrats with constituents that want the Wall, concerns from Mexico, legal action from pro-border groups, etc. Government is slow and that's a good thing.

So calm down, realize how little the federal government impacts your life, and learn to laugh at the absurdity of it all.
Stopping the wall is trivial because the senate isn't going to fight over a stupid fucking wall. Everything else is hard.

NeroRisotto

kiwifarms.net
How come the democrats didn't rig enough elections to win the senate and the state legislatures? Reminder that 2020 is a census year meaning that whoever controls the state legislatures for the next two years controls congress for the next 10. Democrats managed to gain control of 0 additional state legislatures this year whereas the republicans expanded their control in several states.
It been speculated there was too many Trump ballots, so there was not enough time to mark the down ballots.