Coping with Biden/Harris - Help NeroRisotto deal with a funk

AcidityLiquidity

Just a meaty goddamn coin slot. A beefy void.
kiwifarms.net
The riots were orchestrated as fuck, that why it happened, you had pallets of bricks showing up from nowhere, police being told to stay away from potential targets, mayors refusing to let the guardies in, what a coincidence isnt it?

What you have to understand is that the democrats control the black political apparatus, nothing happens if they dont want it to happen, and if you're black but dont like what massa says you're gonna end up like darren seals, and nobody is gonna care, the news are not gonna cover it, blm is not gonna even mention your name

Normalfags are anesthetized now, they dont react anymore, they knuckle under and cope harder online, and when their cope gets banned they cope silently to avoid another ban, they dont sperg out. The only opposition is controlled opposition, nutjobs like antimaskers and the like, they are allowed to exist so that anyone that goes against the grind has to join them or at least end up being associated to them, that way normalfags steer clear of being against the system for fear of being branded as "one of those", and thanks to social media your life story follows you around no matter what you do, you cant simply pretend it didnt happen like boomers who hide their pedohippie past

There wont be another gamergate, gaming itself is more coopted than other forms of media and gamers still buy that shit, the ps5 was the biggest console launch to date IIRC, and the new xbox launch was the biggest of all xbox consoles too, does that sounds like rebellion to you? people buying consoles that are almost completely dependent on online game purchases you dont own and can be taken from you for no reason? The new oculus VR demands you use a facebook account meaning they datamine everything you do, and again can ban you and take your games, but its still selling like crazy with most stores lacking stock, gamers dont give a shit.

Normie gamers are some of the biggest fucking sheep on the planet.

They either eat the shit given to them by big AAA, or take multiple reemings up the ass ala NuWarcraft 3 and more recently Cyberpunk and just shrug it off while asking for more.
I went pirate and never looked back, and some friend had the gall to say I wasn't supporting the games and they might "stop making them" while millions of sheep eat the slop of pre-orders, battle passes, and $30 DLC for $60 games.

Normie gamers are some of the biggest fucking sheep on the planet.

They either eat the shit given to them by big AAA, or take multiple reemings up the ass ala NuWarcraft 3 and more recently Cyberpunk and just shrug it off while asking for more.
I went pirate and never looked back, and some friend had the gall to say I wasn't supporting the games and they might "stop making them" while millions of sheep eat the slop of pre-orders, battle passes, and $30 DLC for $60 games.
And yet people thought they had a movement to change Western civilization.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
President worship is a manifestation of an old form of magical thinking among the desperate. It was once common for Russian peasants to lament, "If only the Tsar knew what they were doing to us!"

People want to believe that getting the right president will solve their problems, or at least to believe *their* choice for president really gives the faintest shit about their lives, because they, often correctly, feel like the odds are against them, and that the government exists, at best, to perpetuate itself, not to help them except insofar as the benefit is mutual and worth the investment.

For that matter, it's nice to think that any one man can significantly change the day-to-day behavior of an imperial republic.

cybertoaster

Chairman of the mammary regulation committee
kiwifarms.net
President worship is a manifestation of an old form of magical thinking among the desperate. It was once common for Russian peasants to lament, "If only the Tsar knew what they were doing to us!"

People want to believe that getting the right president will solve their problems, or at least to believe *their* choice for president really gives the faintest shit about their lives, because they, often correctly, feel like the odds are against them, and that the government exists, at best, to perpetuate itself, not to help them except insofar as the benefit is mutual and worth the investment.

For that matter, it's nice to think that any one man can significantly change the day-to-day behavior of an imperial republic.

True but sometimes one man can make the difference between one country becoming developed or ending like a shithole

There were many times when the US could've gone to shit and follow the path of other latin american countries, the south was basically a plantation economy not unlike Brazil and had they won the war and become another country it would be like Mexico but with white and black people instead, the industrial revolution would've hit them hard just like it did to other undeveloped countries att

Ay lmao.

You literally created a nation called panama because you wanted a canal. You may have expert diplomats on top, creating all kinds of excuses to start wars, pardon me, spread freedom and democracies with bombs and revolutions.

It's true that European countries don't pay their agreed NATO amount, but it's not like it is a huge amount. Compared to welfare it's like 2%.

As for the paying of debt, do you think that would continue if the China / US conflict ever got hot? I'm not so sure.

At some point US will default. Eventually every country does. There is no riskfree debt, not even US government bonds.

I mean we didnt bully those countries, we bribed them, we bullied the lesser countries because it was cheaper

And the moment we stop paying the debt we end like Argentina

Last edited:

Dude Weed

The Covid vaccines are killing people, refuse them
kiwifarms.net
The best way to cope is to realize that while evil may have its fun for years--even decades--it will all amount to nothing because it is ultimately self defeating, as it does not reside within the Good, the True and the Beautiful.
That is a very optimistic take there... can you spare me some? 😟

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net
You wish to fight back?
Here is a list of options:
First option:
Do nothing.
This is your most likely option. Yes you just got pimped but what are pimps good for? Lying and stealing. That what the current crop of leaders are good for. They cant govern nor manage jack shit. They steal funds from things like infrastructure maintaince.

They have ruined the very system they depend on for power and its not going to last. Their greed did them in.

Without infrastructure they cant keep power nor project it.

There also resource depletion (such as oil) and environmental changes that going bonk everyone plans.

There also tech debt and decay

So best way to fight back is bunker down, get your prepping gear, move off grid if you can and wait for the collapse.

Option 2:
Pray to god or magic:
Yes this might not exist. It might exist.
Pray this whole tower of Babel comes crashing down. But If you do get some thing answering back after you pray or do a spell....

Option 3: non complaince or malicious compliance. This night be an option if they dont plan on rounding up people soon.

Option 4:
Civil disobedience.
Labor strike and mass boycott.
Stop working and stop buying stuff.
Why prop up a system thats out to enslave and kill you?
Dont pay your bills. Fuck em.
Let them lock you up and cost them money that way.

Option 5:
sabotage
Any active resistance is most likely going to go this route.

Resorting to crime falls under this option

Option 6:
Blaze of glory
Not recommended unless theyre rounding people up and coming for you. The dead man walking option.

Option 7: leave for a third world country.

Option 8:
The Nag Hammadi method.

For those who dont know Nag Hammad is a collection of early Christian works considered heretical by the church. What the writers did was stash their works in a sealed jar in hopes of inspiring future generations of their beliefs.

What you can do is start creating buried caches of current culture. Like math, philosophy, literature ect.
This is acknowledging this current era is fucked but you maybe can influence a later era.

Option 9:
Turn traitor or seek out help from americas enemies. Iran. Al Qaeda. Russia. Find nations who would benefit from Americas collapse and work with them.

tehpope

My Face Everyday | Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm feeling a bit down today. About the events of yesterday. Maybe I should just listen to this post:
Dude. Take a deep breath, turn off your phone/PC and take a walk. Look up at the sky and remember that no matter what people do, it will always be there. Look at the road ahead and realize that no matter who is in charge, you can still move forward. Just get a fucking grip.

I still feel like there's a storm coming and it's gonna alter the internet forever

Syaoran Li

An Outlaw Forever, Forever An Outlaw
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully any major attempts at gun control and censorship will be blunted but I'm not so sure now. They could probably build gulags now and few would object, especially after the MAGAts fucked themselves majorly yesterday.

This the only best-case scenario I can think of even being within the realm of possibility and this is a very optimistic take that will NOT happen given the times we live in....

1. They collect a few token scalps like Baked Alaska to satiate the ego of Congress and the MSM

2. Trump is given an ultimatum to either fully resign or face charges, if he weren't already leaving office in two weeks and hadn't finally conceded, there would probably be more substance to the threat of impeachment.

If Trump resigns in total disgrace like Nixon did and at least one of the Q tards at the Capitol gets the James Fields treatment, then that might be enough of a symbolic victory to prevent a total crackdown

But I doubt that will happen and things are going to get a LOT worse from here on out.