COPS is cancelled

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
This show probably cost damn near nothing to produce. All they had to do was have a camera guy follow cops on routine calls, then edit the footage into episodes. (And maybe do some extra foley work, I don't know.) I'm sure that's why the show lasted so long.

Sad to see it go, but I thought it ended in the early 2000s, so...
We can make our own. Local cops will allow ride-alongs- coordiante with the station.
Bring your smartphone.
Boom. You're a TV producer.

Dysnomia

Sucka MC
kiwifarms.net
As optimistic as you sound, I wonder if we’re at the “slippery slope” stage of people thinking getting COPS or Live PD cancelled on TV is going to help “defund the police”.

God forbid if they ever get their hands on Paw Patrol.

The furry autist riots of 2020.

I really wish these networks would just say fuck off to virtue signalling. They are so terrified of backlash from keyboard warriors that they will do anything to make themselves look good.

All this anti-police sentiment is moving towards a Bad End. Defunding or eradicating the police might end police brutality. But we will also be living The Purge every day while people proclaim crime has gone down. Only because not enough criminals get arrested.

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
"Oy vey, shut it down" more, and make people even angrier to exacerbate supposed problems of police massacring niggers. With most syndicated shows gone from basic TV channels that kept them afloat for the pleasure of watching shit scraped at the bottom of the barrel that is society (Jerry Springer, Judge Judy, and now COPS), enjoy being woke and broke.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They want more body cameras... isn't a full TV camera crew even better than a 480p GoPro knockoff?

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
I never knew they had more than a few dozen episodes. It always feels like you're watching the same ones since the 1990's.

I guess white trash never changes. It's the same guy in the same wife beater and cut off jeans getting arrested eternally.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never knew they had more than a few dozen episodes. It always feels like you're watching the same ones since the 1990's.

I guess white trash never changes. It's the same guy in the same wife beater and cut off jeans getting arrested eternally.
iirc there was a Mr Show sketch about him.

Trombonista

Zero fucks were given as money was made
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's be honest, were any of us aware this show was still running?