Copypasta thread - Mmmm pasta

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Idk for sure, I can understand if was a xenophilic type thing possibly. I know that lopunny was created to be something sexual in context; wanting to be with something almost aline in nature.
Maybe we just live in a society that's so sexually repressed despite what the liberals say about it being more sexually liberated than ever that even a Dogfish or a long eared rabbit thing or even a fairy plant looks doable (garvedior)

RubberbandMan

My dick is elastic
kiwifarms.net
Maybe we just live in a society that's so sexually repressed despite what the liberals say about it being more sexually liberated than ever that even a Dogfish or a long eared rabbit thing or even a fairy plant looks doable (garvedior)
Repressed as in wanting to get with a magical fictional creature? Also, I never understood the the whole sexual appeal some people have for Garvedior. It's elegant in appearance, not really sexual in any way.

Reactions: Jasonfan89

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Repressed as in wanting to get with a magical fictional creature? Also, I never understood the the whole sexual appeal some people have for Garvedior. It's elegant in appearance, not really sexual in any way.
My friend you clearly don't know the skill some artists can do with a few tweaks and added curves and... assets to anatomy

RubberbandMan

My dick is elastic
kiwifarms.net
My friend you clearly don't know the skill some artists can do with a few tweaks and added curves and... assets to anatomy
I know they can make it sexual, I just don't get the appeal of wanting to be with a fairy flower thing with a chest spike. At least lucario had that furry appeal to it... that and aura is pretty cool.

Inflatable Julay

I have to stand up to play the git-tar
kiwifarms.net
Thanks to NOW, I now have a glass-block chamber full of about twenty fairies. Since I literally wrote the book on how to torment fairies, I've been performing various experiments on them. But, alas, I have more of them than experiments given Minecraft's limited toolset in that area, so I'm open to suggestions on what to do with the survivors, ahem, remainder. I can say that they despawn when out-of-sight unless given a headband of flowers, stay spawned if headbanded as long as you stay within the 81-block mob management radius of Minrcraft, and make a lot of very annoying noises when in close proximity. Also, setting the queen on fire and letting her die that way makes it far easier to capture her flock of groupies. Finally, I found that replacing fairies' pain and death sounds with actual scream sounds makes for a far creepier experience when, say, setting them on fire with a flint and steel. (If anyone wants those I might bundle 'em for download.) I've head tell that some consider me heartless. Not sure where they get that idea...

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Americans, this is the real deal that's got me stirred up, Christmas. There it is it's Christmas. Just days away from Jesus's um birth. Or so it;s written that way. I'm awfully sorry about my attitude folks but there's a Mormon church in this fucking town Quartzite Arizona. You hear me?A Mormon, greedy, scumbag fucking church, right here in this desert. A non- tax paying scumbag fucking church. Excuse my french, I love church. But they're non-paying tax cocksuckers in the name of blasphemy. Nowhere in the entire New Testament or holy Bible, have I ever read the fucking name Joseph Smith. Some early board, early bird type name, Smith. A man with the name Smith! Smith's like a broker name, a bank name, a jeweler's name, Smith. A farmer's name, a rich farmer's name. Oh we got a fucking cast of crew, the Brady Bunch headed to fucking hell. And although they're pretty nice people I will say they're nice people. Just like the ones here in Quartzite Arizona that bought me a fucking radiator for my car and then barred me from the church just like I'm being barred from every fucking business in this town now. Because these motherfucking Mormons are arranging it Americans. I've only got like three different places I can get gas now. They have barred me from every business in this town for no reason at all and they'll bar me from this library eventually, that's what it's all leading to. I'm just simply using the wifi. And Mayor, you must be one of these Mormon motherfuckers I bet huh. These Mormon scumbags. I figured that out earlier today. We had some Mormon mother fucker pull in here I swear it. Poor copper he was bullshitting to you Mayor of Quartzite. Honk at my car while I'm sitting here minding my own fucking business. You fuckers drew first draw this time. Just like you fuckers do every time. You Mormon son of a bitches, just because you're in this fucking town this Christmas, there will be baby raper stamps flying. And God will let me see every one of you. He'll let me see every fucking one of you skanky son of a bitches. And when I see you, Clink, I'm gonna baby raper stamp your motherfucking faces, right on record. I'm gonna put you out there on social media forever. If I come, hmmm, it's time. It's time, it's time, and through this movie I make Americans I will be showing you the house of twinkie. I get the hottest bitches in the world still, even headed to 52 years old. Drum kicks lightening fast way over my head and you little cry baby trucker punks and bitches out there, that ain't never done shit and never been in a fight your entire fucking life, yeah, for you too. And you will see, the first one that steps up to try to stop me, they will fall harder than you've ever seen anybody fall in your life. I promise you that. And then furthermore, any of you towns in this fucking country supporting a Mormon church, Brady Bunch types bitches headed to hell, well, you're gonna wear baby raper stamps now too because some fucking tweaker bitch ripped me off on 5 bucks at the gas station and somebody honked their horn at my car. But furthermore, God already told me the Mormons are arranging to hardship my car. These crusty old motherfucking moneybag Jewish fucking Mormons. Whatever they are, they're not hitting on the right note with God. So this time folks, if you are a Mormon, you're gonna find out God's not fucking happy with any of you because nationwide now you Mormons shall indeed start wearing the motherfucking baby raper stamp. I'll administer it to your foreheads. It's not even gonna be a stamp. It's gonna be like a helmet, for your blasphemy!You fuckers think you could like pair blood and shit and you're gonna become Gods in the end? Well you're gonna be Gods alright, but you're gonna be Gods of the baby raper stamp right here on Earth first. And mind you, I'll spot you. I'll spot you by your demon fucking faces because that's what you are just demons to the word of Jesus Christ almighty, my lord, my savior, amen. Get ready to smile bitches, you blasphemy motherfuckers have sinned for the last time and any town in this country that supports a Mormon church, I'm coming to baby raper stamp everybody in your town. Anyone with power, enjoy, and by the way Merry Christmas Americans. If you're a true American, I know you're not a true fucking Mormon. The Mormons are all headed to hell. Amen Hallelujah. Yeah!

• Winner
Reactions: AnOminous
Tags
None