Dramacow Coraline Ada Ehmke / Corey Dale Ehmke - tl;dr Rules for thee but not for me

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

I am a nigger

kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
I won't be silenced… except for the times that I private my own Twitter feed.

http://archive.li/JDSo8
legacy.png

Wait… "Legacy?" Is that what's behind this CoC nonsense; the desire to leave an impact on the world that will persist after you die?

Oh, why can't you just have kids like normal people? Ugh, don't answer. We know why.

(@I am a nigger plz do us a solid and change that avatar pic ffs)

I am a nigger

kiwifarms.net
How embarrassing for the “woman” who is totally good at coding yet only ever gets asked to speak about harassment and code of conduct topics.

:thinking:
From what I can tell, Corey only ever did WebDev and Ruby. His only claim to fame is being scooped up by microsoft for his contributor covenant. He uses a fucking mac and Safari, so as far as the FOSS community goes, the only connection he has is the fact that he shoved his tranny CoC down their throats.

I won't be silenced… except for the times that I private my own Twitter feed.

http://archive.li/JDSo8
View attachment 609386(@I am a nigger plz do us a solid and change that avatar pic ffs)
I like the disappointed mom aesthetic, get fucked.

Reactions: Sissy Galvez

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"It won't even stop if I die today!"

uwu so brave and beautiful uwu

The drama. You'd think he'd been raped and left by the side of the road instead of just mocked by some autistic slav.
Hell, he hasn't (yet) been drowned in packing material and pizzas yet, and this is the same asshole who bragged about being an SJW fucking shit up, so at the risk of "victim blaming", isn't that Ehmke "asking for it?"

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino