Dramacow Coraline Ada Ehmke / Corey Dale Ehmke - tl;dr Rules for thee but not for me

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Not the kernel. Not the actual OS running on hundreds of millions of machines.

That some mentally ill men got to force people to pretend they're women, that's the huge achievement that will ring through the ages.

This is what troons actually believe.

I am a nigger

kiwifarms.net

That some mentally ill men got to force people to pretend they're women, that's the huge achievement that will ring through the ages.

The only thing troons have in common with real women is a propensity to make everything about them. Women are an integral part of society, but they need to be tard wrangled otherwise everything becomes about them. It is no coincidence that the degradation of society in the last 100 years has happened exactly alongside the liberation of women and the degradation of gender dimorphism in society.

Edit: Just as a side note, due in part to the adoption of the Contributor Covenant to the Linux kernel, a bug with ext4 was introduced that has a chance to corrupt your partitions.

Last edited:

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net

The Contributor Covenant needs to be thrown out into the garbage as it has done nothing but harm. Don't make this your personal playground to fuck people over in.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Was curious what a "transit activist" was (someone that advocates for trains and buses?), so I visited their web site to see if I could get an explanation. I was not disappointed:

Alison C. is a software engineer, public transit enthusiast…

Currently, Alison has ridden at least 22 public transit systems across seven US states, one Canadian province, and Scotland. They are currently in progress of mapping every Detroit Department of Transportation (DDOT)bus route for OpenStreetMap (progress spreadsheet here).
We rarely need to parody autists; they frequently parody themselves.

Tealeaf

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So they hire some autist to sit on a bus and see where it goes? :lol:
No, transit fans go joyriding on various transport systems and their vehicles on their own dime.

Almost anyone can contribute geographical information to OpenStreetMap.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
I won't be silenced… except for the times that I private my own Twitter feed.

http://archive.li/JDSo8
View attachment 609386

Wait… "Legacy?" Is that what's behind this CoC nonsense; the desire to leave an impact on the world that will persist after you die?

Oh, why can't you just have kids like normal people? Ugh, don't answer. We know why.

(@I am a nigger plz do us a solid and change that avatar pic ffs)
I won’t stop unless I self commit myself to a mental hospital again.... or finally commit suicide. Whichever comes first.

Reactions: Ms. Cegination

I am a nigger

kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/shanley/status/1071264545308475393 https://archive.li/vi3bU
I probably need to be threadbanned, I'm too fucking angry over this situation. Open source software affects literally billions of people and these exceptional individuals are essentially installing a MASSIVE security exploit into it. How long until we have malicious developers abusing the CoC to inject backdoors or malware into projects. A single, delusional old man is compromising 30 fucking years of community building and technological advancement and getting asspats along the way. Fuck this shit.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/shanley/status/1071264545308475393 https://archive.li/vi3bU
I probably need to be threadbanned, I'm too fucking angry over this situation. Open source software affects literally billions of people and these exceptional individuals are essentially installing a MASSIVE security exploit into it. How long until we have malicious developers abusing the CoC to inject backdoors or malware into projects. A single, delusional old man is compromising 30 fucking years of community building and technological advancement and getting asspats along the way. Fuck this shit.
Just one more reason why to burn CoCs as a whole.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino