Dramacow Coraline Ada Ehmke / Corey Dale Ehmke - tl;dr Rules for thee but not for me

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/shanley/status/1071264545308475393 https://archive.li/vi3bU
I probably need to be threadbanned, I'm too fucking angry over this situation. Open source software affects literally billions of people and these exceptional individuals are essentially installing a MASSIVE security exploit into it. How long until we have malicious developers abusing the CoC to inject backdoors or malware into projects. A single, delusional old man is compromising 30 fucking years of community building and technological advancement and getting asspats along the way. Fuck this shit.
Just one more reason why to burn CoCs as a whole.

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
LOL what do these freaks and rejects want, total 100% control of the kernel with no modifications, no code changes, no additions, no updates, no patches unless they're pro-tranny and pro whatever shanley is (psychotic cunt, I guess).

Sorry kids that's not going to happen.

• Agree
Reactions: Jaimas and Marvin

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Coraline Ehmke is holding off on starting work on his CoC Beacon project (enforcement/witch hunting) until some large company gives him a ton of cash. https://twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1072307810153709569 (https://archive.fo/74I0g)
upload_2018-12-12_17-54-22.png

Nevermind that he already takes money for this project on Patreon
upload_2018-12-12_17-56-13.png

If you don't want to give money to "the project" (as if it doesn't just all go directly to Corey), you can just give money directly to Corey on Patreon.
upload_2018-12-12_17-57-58.png

You can always just send Corey money directly on PayPal.
upload_2018-12-12_17-55-10.png

I seemed to have missed the Amazon Wishlist.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Wait. She's been taking money for this thing for months but hasn't even started the code project yet?!

Jaimas

Autism War Correspondent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wtf is alt-Linux? Unpopular distros?
If someone installs Kali are they a shitlord?
While the term is used for a common Russian RPM version, that's not how Coraline is using it.

She's instead using it to refer to anyone who objects to her and her buddies' suddenly being put in charge of linux despite an utter lack of qualifications.

• Informative
Reactions: AprilRains

AprilRains

One shot is all I need!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While the term is used for a common Russian RPM version, that's not how Coraline is using it.

She's instead using it to refer to anyone who objects to her and her buddies' suddenly being put in charge of linux despite an utter lack of qualifications.
Oh, my mistake. I assumed she was talking about something that mattered.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So about a year or two ago, there was an interesting issue opened on the Contributor Covenant that we missed.

Someone tried to get "sex" (as in male or female) added as a protected class to the Contributor Covenant.

It went as well as you'd think:

SalaciousReaper

There are no women on the internet.
kiwifarms.net
Being that I'm in the FOSS community, I've watched as people who aren't PC get ejected from projects because of these stupid codes of conduct.

One of them being John Marino from the FreeBSD project. Another being my close friend from the Python project because he told some tranny sand nigger that his PRs were beyond exceptional.

• Informative
Reactions: AprilRains
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino