Skitzocow Corey Goode / James Corey Goode / GoodETxSG - Lawsuit happy Secret Space Program whistleblower and contactee of the Sphere Being Alliance. Now pay $333 dollars for him to talk to you about 'Ascension'

• DDoS is active again.

args

anthropomorphic racing
kiwifarms.net
At this point you really can't expect him to believe bis own shit.

"Niggers have spiritual super powers" :story:

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
At this point you really can't expect him to believe bis own shit.

"Niggers have spiritual super powers" :story:
C'mon, cavebeast, black people have melanin powers, we are Gods!

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
1624560049109.png

His graphic novel is now on preorder. I'm curious about it.

Techpriest

kiwifarms.net
Now this is my type of schizo!
Glad to hear it. I'm digging through the last few months of legal stuff regarding Corey. Things are getting a bit spicy.

Here's a timeline of the case, as summarized by some fine people on the internet.
p.png

p.png
I'd like to ask any legal kiwis to weigh in on this, as it's certainly in lolsuit territory from what I've seen. @AnOminous, feel free to weigh in on this or just ignore it.

Otherwise, Corey Goode is still shilling his next conference at the moment.
1624561520530.png

Also, he's posting about John McAfee, not really a surprise.
1624561606061.png

Otherwise, he's released a few new videos, nothing really super interesting.

General Tug Boat

∆x∆y>=h/4π
kiwifarms.net
Great thread so far, glad that we have a place to put some of the stuff with this specific guy. I ended up encountering his stuff at the beginning of the Trump years when the GAIA ad rolls where on YouTube. Which I ended up checking it out because it geniniely looked hilarious to me. That is where I learned of the blue chicken cult and David Wilcox. These guys literally took every conspiracy, from hollow earth, to Antarctica space Nazis, to QAnon in one convoluted package.

I've been following this type of stuff for years and everything Coorey states as revolutionary are other people's theories. Along with the New Age mystism mixed in that David Wilcox is into. These guys in the Disclosure community are jokes and looked at as grifting shills. They never present a shred of evidence, even in the long winded GAIA episodes. It literally all is Cooreys fanfiction of his way of connecting the project avion threads. The amount of lolsuits Coorey is in would make even Null blush.

Coorey legit is selling fanfiction not actual disclosure. The aliens that are in that comic book make me lol way too hard, pyramid head is my personal favourite. I wonder whether or not Coorey hooked up with that alien in his Buck Roger tier adventures, because I couldn't imagine going for a money shot on that thing. The Mayans remind me of the Oomba Lumpas from that shitty Willie Wonka remake from years past, and the Blue Chicken aliens being the most ridiculous of the bunch. Texas also does not have any of the type of programs he states he was in, therefore that MK Ultra tie in is complete and utter dog water.

Anybody with half a brain operating at Chris Chan levels of intelligence can poke holes in the paper boat that is Cooreys space exploits. The audience he tends to pander too are the New Age space hippy crowd, any serious people that talk about ET stuff rolls their eyes when Coorey comes into the conversation. Anyone claiming they are blue chicken Jesus in this day and age is a heritic and deserves to be promptly laughed at. The amount of money he bulked out of low IQ schizophrenia patients make me cringe.

I guess once he offers his $14.88 seminar on why black ETs always have to pay the toll would be worth paying for just for the laughs.

His comic book gives Ken Penders a run for his money, I wonder if in issue 2 we have the Chuckles the Eugandian cross over with Pyramid Head. I wonder what wacky adventures they are going to go on! Maybe we can even get ambissador Christine Chandler to be the Kiwi representative when Coorey has to speak to the Jedi high Council about what to do about the Bugman Flu crisis.

Techpriest

kiwifarms.net
Great thread so far, glad that we have a place to put some of the stuff with this specific guy. I ended up encountering his stuff at the beginning of the Trump years when the GAIA ad rolls where on YouTube. Which I ended up checking it out because it geniniely looked hilarious to me. That is where I learned of the blue chicken cult and David Wilcox. These guys literally took every conspiracy, from hollow earth, to Antarctica space Nazis, to QAnon in one convoluted package.

I've been following this type of stuff for years and everything Coorey states as revolutionary are other people's theories. Along with the New Age mystism mixed in that David Wilcox is into. These guys in the Disclosure community are jokes and looked at as grifting shills. They never present a shred of evidence, even in the long winded GAIA episodes. It literally all is Cooreys fanfiction of his way of connecting the project avion threads. The amount of lolsuits Coorey is in would make even Null blush.

Coorey legit is selling fanfiction not actual disclosure. The aliens that are in that comic book make me lol way too hard, pyramid head is my personal favourite. I wonder whether or not Coorey hooked up with that alien in his Buck Roger tier adventures, because I couldn't imagine going for a money shot on that thing. The Mayans remind me of the Oomba Lumpas from that shitty Willie Wonka remake from years past, and the Blue Chicken aliens being the most ridiculous of the bunch. Texas also does not have any of the type of programs he states he was in, therefore that MK Ultra tie in is complete and utter dog water.

Anybody with half a brain operating at Chris Chan levels of intelligence can poke holes in the paper boat that is Cooreys space exploits. The audience he tends to pander too are the New Age space hippy crowd, any serious people that talk about ET stuff rolls their eyes when Coorey comes into the conversation. Anyone claiming they are blue chicken Jesus in this day and age is a heritic and deserves to be promptly laughed at. The amount of money he bulked out of low IQ schizophrenia patients make me cringe.

I guess once he offers his $14.88 seminar on why black ETs always have to pay the toll would be worth paying for just for the laughs.

His comic book gives Ken Penders a run for his money, I wonder if in issue 2 we have the Chuckles the Eugandian cross over with Pyramid Head. I wonder what wacky adventures they are going to go on! Maybe we can even get ambissador Christine Chandler to be the Kiwi representative when Coorey has to speak to the Jedi high Council about what to do about the Bugman Flu crisis.
If you have any more information about the lawsuits, please, share away. All I have is the stuff from that one twitter account.

Techpriest

kiwifarms.net
Some updates on the legal drama - everyone involved has officially started countersuits against Corey. Corey has submitted a response to the counterclaim (which is a pretty batshit one) of one Alyssa Montalbano.

1625602351241.png

It includes fun footnotes like this. We're officially in lolsuit territory from everyone involved, which isn't too surprising. Corey's attorney is also getting sued by this crazy woman, who issued a response to her motion to dismiss the case with, well... it's insanity. She's accusing Corey and David of using MK Ultra mindcontrol devices to bilk people out of money.

1625602872267.png

Techpriest

kiwifarms.net
Alright, I got my hands on what I'm pretty sure is his dox with a pretty simple google search,
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Last edited:

mutant clam ?

"radiating dicklust"
kiwifarms.net
Nothing will ever match good ole Marshall "Herff" Applewhite for me when it comes to UFO cult leaders ...

... but this homie comes pretty close. Plus he's still alive, so may the vessels of milk long poureth over.

Following this thread. 🥂

Techpriest

kiwifarms.net
Nothing will ever match good ole Marshall "Herff" Applewhite for me when it comes to UFO cult leaders ...

... but this homie comes pretty close. Plus he's still alive, so may the vessels of milk long poureth over.

Following this thread. 🥂
It’s probably going to get crazier as time goes on. He’s already full in on Qanon so we’re likely to get into some really really strange territory in the future (stranger than pedophiles fighting the draconians on Mars and the Maya being aliens)

JabbasAnalFissure

kiwifarms.net
It’s probably going to get crazier as time goes on. He’s already full in on Qanon so we’re likely to get into some really really strange territory in the future (stranger than pedophiles fighting the draconians on Mars and the Maya being aliens)

People like him are so fascinating to me. I go back and forth between thinking he’s fucking insane or a blatant con man. I really don’t see how there can be any middle ground.

Techpriest

kiwifarms.net
People like him are so fascinating to me. I go back and forth between thinking he’s fucking insane or a blatant con man. I really don’t see how there can be any middle ground.
I’m sort of in the same boat honestly. I don’t know what exactly he believes fully and what is just his grifting. David Wilcock I’m pretty sure is mostly a grifter and has only recently shifted into full loonybin stuff (since after 2015) while Corey has been making crazy claims since he started posting on various forums and only recently shifted into full time UFO scammer behavior since ~2015. I think that Corey mostly believes what he claims, but punches up more and more of his claims with ideas he’s had to keep people interested. It’s hard to know.

What’s really interesting about Corey is his attempt to monopolize the aliens that visited him, namely the Blue Avians, as something that only he’s been in contact with. Most aliens schizos are happy to share and attempt to find other people contacted by their extraterrestrial visitors (who’s probably a repressed memory of Uncle Touchy), but Corey hates people who also claim to be in contact with the Sphere Being Alliance.

Land of Noz

kiwifarms.net
Good thread, I used to pretty heavily follow the alien/paranormal forums when I was younger. It's honestly kind of funny that Corey Goode has blown up, but it makes perfect sense. I first heard of Corey Goode probably around 2012 maybe 2013 and it was on David Wilcock's blog divinecosmos. I imagine the old posts are still up where he first mentioned Corey Goode as an "insider". I feel like you can't properly contextualize Corey Goode without a solid background into David Wilcock. So I'll give you the quick rundown. David Wilcock first got popular after a video of one of his presentations about the pineal gland went kind of viral on youtube, at least within the paranormal/new age community. I found this called the 2012 Enigma, I believe this is the documentary I was thinking of, but it could be one before. Anyway, it's really just a video recording of a presentation he gave at a new age conference at a hote

If you're into new-age or fringe topics, it's actually a pretty cool documentary, or at least it was at the time. Not gonna rewatch it now but the gist of it was he talked a lot about quantum physics, the nature of space and time, astral projection so on and so forth. I think he also mention Terence Mckenna and Timewave Zero at one point but I could be wrong, regardless, he ties his presentation together with the idea that humanity would go through an "ascension event" on dec 21 2012. A big part of his presentation was about how our solar system is going through a certain part of the galaxy that is energizing everything, causing all planets to heat up, this is actually the real cause of global warming, so on and so forth. Now, I haven't gone back and watched this, but my point is that someone who was kind of sucked into this content back then, I largely stopped paying attention to David Wilcock after 2012.

He honestly might have believed ascension would happen. He sold the idea really hard, and it's all he talked about for years. The documentary I linked came out before 2012, this video was 2011...but it could be reupload, okay I just looked it up from his website, this is the original documentary I was thinking of, and it came out all the way back in 2008

Long story short Wilcock staked his whole new age career on the idea of ascension at the end of 2012. That didn't happen, he went weeks without posting on his blog, and then he came up with reasons why ascension didn't happen, or maybe it did, and we just didn't realize it? Point being, at this point in his career, his emphasis shifted to Alien Disclosure. Wilcock had talked about ETs before and was knowledgeable about various aspects of ufology, but his bread and butter was psychic phenomenon. If you read his blog, he claims that back in the 90s he had various experiences, as well as becoming convinced he was the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, and he initially made money by doing "psychic readings" for people. So he was doing that, then he transitioned more to the internet and by the late 2000s he was probably one of the most popular figures in that new age field. In a way you could think of him as the nexus point between psychic/tarot card people and UFO people. In hindsight this just made him ahead of the curve. I can't remember all the details, but he mentioned UFOs and aliens a lot before 2012, but it was more from the perspective that aliens were advanced being waiting for us to ascend or whatever, then there would be contact, but that wasn't the main crux of his message. After 2012 came and went though, the Alien stuff became his main schtick, going as far as to get him on as one of the main contributors to History Channel's Ancient Aliens program. He was talking about that stuff years before the TV show anyway.

So, in this time period, Wilcock started heavily blogging about various "insider sources" who supposedly leaked information to him. OP mentioned Project Avalon forums. Project Avalon was a whole production group based on this new age stuff. They produced a lot of the early David Wilcock videos in the 2000s. So, anyway, at this time around 2012, Project Avalon and David Wilcock start relying on various "insiders" for new content about aliens. Before Corey Goode there was some guy called Henry and a few others who claimed to have been part of secret government programs.

Eventually though, he started talking about "insider Corey Goode" and the tales just became more and more fantastical. The idea that UFOs are real and the government may some day engage in disclosure of this information isn't that far-fetched, especially in 2021 when the government has released formerly classified footage of unknown craft. But all his talk about Blue Avians and stuff is just out there, even by Ufology standards. The thing about other "alien races" such as Greys or Nordic type aliens, is that, for better or worse, there were numerous people in ufology and many people who seem to be genuine who claimed to be abducted who talked about such groups. It could all be a LARP, and most of it likely is, but the fact that Corey Goode started talking about an Alien Group no one in Ufology had ever mentioned before, not even David Wilcock lol, was itself pretty crazy. But people ate it up I guess, and the rest is history. Once Wilcock's blog just became about Corey Goode in 2013 or so, I stopped reading it for good. I always knew it was likely bullshit, but Wilcock's schtick was at least entertaining and you could allow yourself to suspend disbelief and ponder if what Wilcock was saying was actually true. Not so with Corey Goode in my experience, guy is an obvious fraud and grifter.

And for that matter, Wilcock pretty much is too, but I don't really blame him. I do think he is knowledgeable about the history of the psychic community and other fringe new age topics, but he clearly preys on gullible boomers and others. Back when I would read his blog he would constantly be shilling for various New Age Conferences. That's how a lot of these people made their money outside of books and websites. They'd convince people to pay hundreds of dollars to attend a conference with a handful of speakers. I guess it's not a bad grift, but eventually they had to get more outrageous for people to want to keep coming back.

As a side note, I really think a lot of the new age community is pure psyops and a little bit more than just grifters grifting. It's not surprising that Goode and Wilcock jumped on the Qanon train, I think the people in charge of Qanon had experience posting on paranormal and new age forums on the internet long before Q. You see the same tactics...just like Wilcock promised ascension and disclosure in 2012...when that didn't happen he kept postponing the date to some random time in the future. It was the original "2 MORE WEEKS". There was another big UFO poster on multiple forums in the early 2010s called Blossom Goodchild who gave some specific date for UFO disclosure that came and went. And then they just post again with a future date. My theory is that once these people felt they had perfected this kind of interactive storytelling on various paranormal and fringe forums in the 2000s and 2010s, they took it into real world politics with Qanon. And of course all of the aforementioned Qanon and the new age fake stuff, would take time and attention away from the kind of person who may be apt to search for a real information that is hidden for whatever reason.

Anyway, that's my rant on Wilcock and Corey Goode. I feel bad for the people who are still wrapped up in this hanging on his every word. It's a miracle this guy can still make money.