Skitzocow Corey Goode / James Corey Goode / GoodETxSG - Lawsuit happy Secret Space Program whistleblower and contactee of the Sphere Being Alliance. Now pay $333 dollars for him to talk to you about 'Ascension'

• DDoS is active again.

Land of Noz

kiwifarms.net
I realize that was kind of a rant, there could be an entire thread on David Wilcock alone, he's made an extreme amount of fantastical claims, almost none of which have come true. The guy is entertaining and something of a showman however. Personally I think Wilcock at least early on spoke a lot of truth and only some bullshit. And over time it became more and more bullshit. These types of presenters suck people in by showing a lot of real information but mixed with misinformation or disinformation, sort of a poisoning the well tactic. Example, Wilcock would often talk about how Hollywood worked with the CIA and stuff for various movies, which is true, especially for military/patriotic type films, there's lots of cooperation between the government and hollywood that way. But then he'll take is a step further and say that the TV show Stargate and subsequent film are actually based on a true story and that stargates are real, the Iraq War happened so we could get ancient babylonian stargate technology from Saddam, and that the TV show and movie are forms of "soft disclosure" designed to get people comfortable with these ideas. That's just one example of how he'll take things with some basis in fact and then extrapolate it into something fantastical

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
I realize that was kind of a rant, there could be an entire thread on David Wilcock alone, he's made an extreme amount of fantastical claims, almost none of which have come true. The guy is entertaining and something of a showman however. Personally I think Wilcock at least early on spoke a lot of truth and only some bullshit. And over time it became more and more bullshit. These types of presenters suck people in by showing a lot of real information but mixed with misinformation or disinformation, sort of a poisoning the well tactic. Example, Wilcock would often talk about how Hollywood worked with the CIA and stuff for various movies, which is true, especially for military/patriotic type films, there's lots of cooperation between the government and hollywood that way. But then he'll take is a step further and say that the TV show Stargate and subsequent film are actually based on a true story and that stargates are real, the Iraq War happened so we could get ancient babylonian stargate technology from Saddam, and that the TV show and movie are forms of "soft disclosure" designed to get people comfortable with these ideas. That's just one example of how he'll take things with some basis in fact and then extrapolate it into something fantastical
I did make a thread on Wilcock.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
Not much from Corey.

Firstly, he's publishing more information about the graphic novel, including of course, screenshots.

1627924241951.png

1627924264885.png

Right now though, Corey seems to be staying quiet on social media until August 12th, when the whole ascension convention kicks out. Otherwise though, he's been rather quiet from what I can see. There's rumors of him being the 'deadman's switch' for someone, but that's conspiracy bullshit and I can't find where that's been said outside of twitter.