Corinne Cliford / adventureswithcorinne / Corinne Forever / Corinn Esque - Psychotic druggie who latches on to famous people and attempts to ruin their life for publicity

The 8 of Spades

Kiwi Farms' Friendly Local SALVATION™ Salesman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That stock as fuck fruity loops pattern is its own beast to deconstruct but that schizophrenic mumbling over it really just takes this out of the realm of music and squarely places it in psychological profile material territory.

Wowza

kiwifarms.net
Where's the thread about Captain Content aka Max Monsein the guy she's leeching off right now. He escaped I think rape charges in Spain to stream in America. Someone please start a Captain Content thread. Also check out the posts about her at IP2Always.win if you want a good laugh.

Denmark Mafia

bad faith actor
kiwifarms.net
Where's the thread about Captain Content aka Max Monsein the guy she's leeching off right now. He escaped I think rape charges in Spain to stream in America. Someone please start a Captain Content thread. Also check out the posts about her at IP2Always.win if you want a good laugh.
I am usually posting IP2 stuff in the ice poseidon thread but it's pretty dead unfortunately.

Also Captain Content is a faggot but not thread worthy. Try to make one if you disagree.

Tags
None