Corissa Enneking / fatgirlflow and Juliana "J" Aprileo / comfyfattravels - Delusional fat-acceptance lesbian couple, junk-food addicts with expensive taste

Hamplanet Fitness

It looks like a birb and I want to pet it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
couple.jpg

Corissa Enneking and Juliana Aprileo are a Kansas-based lesbian couple who weigh as much as three lesbian couples should. Both drank way too much of the fat-acceptance kool-aid, and it shows on their waistlines. Aprileo and Enneking are well within the super-morbidly obese category, which is a Body Mass Index of 50 or more. A healthy BMI is 18-25. Their exact weights are not known, but both are over 400lbs. People often speak of lesbian bed death, but this couple's likely gonna take that term way too literally.

Both suffer from sleep apnea and need CPAP machines when they sleep. They've spoken of joint pain and mobility issues, including difficulty with hygiene. They routinely e-beg for birthday cash and the like... which is all spent on food. The videos below show how they spent $382 on junk food.

Corissa's story:

View attachment 1003369

Juliana's story:

View attachment 1003370

Juliana

juliana.jpg

Juliana "J" Aprileo is a butch lesbian in her late 20s who considers herself nonbinary and transmasculine. She uses they/them pronouns and sells nonbinary-related shirts in her online store. She often talks about body insecurity and whines that venues don't have sufficient accommodations for behemoth bodies like hers.

In this article (a), she details numerous fat-related hygiene items that totally aren't affiliate links.

curtain.jpg
If you need 6 inches of extra room, you could also think about shrinking your waistline instead of having to buy this stuff, but that's too much work for Juliana.
loofah.jpg
wipes.jpg

Like most deathfats, Juliana has a broken chair story:

brokenchair.jpg

Juliana is extremely sensitive about her weight. She acts like a confident body-positive warrior, but even hearing diet talk sends her into a piggered fit.

story1.jpgstory2.jpegstory3.jpegstory4.jpegstory5.jpegstory6.jpegstory7.jpeg

Not everything is about you, Juliana. Maybe dieting is important to your coworker, and you should be supportive of her in achieving her goals. But anything that reminds her of how she failed her body is too much to bear, it would seem.

Links

Patreon (a)
Facebook (a)
Amazon Storefront (a)
Instagram (a)
Twitter (a)
Interview (a)

Corissa

corissadrpep.jpg

Corissa Enneking has miraculously made it to 34 at her current size. However, her health is declining rapidly, and she's experiencing numerous new complications ranging from acanthosis nigricans to pre-diabetes.

She says she struggled with disordered eating (a), which has clearly since devolved into binge eating. She loves sugary snacks, full-calorie soda, and all the foods she really shouldn't eat. Despite her body showing numerous signs of ill health, she prefers to shop for a doctor who will tell her only what she wants to hear instead of warning her about the deadly reality of her obesity.

hatedr.png
drshopping.jpg

Corissa is more forthcoming about her health issues than Juliana. Even walking around an airport has become too much for her:

airport.png

This is the kind of stuff frequently seen on My 600lb Life. At 34, if you've worn out your joints so much you can't walk through an airport, you need immediate lifestyle change, not more doctor-shopping for someone who will praise you and tell you how ~valid~ you are.

nigricans.png

Going to the doctor is a part of life. For her to be "traumatize[d]" by it is absolutely ridiculous, especially for someone who is so allegedly happy with her corpulent figure.

daddy.png

While Juliana has posted about having an office job in addition to her Patreon and affiliate links, Corissa currently makes money selling fat-related items on her online store. In addition to shirts like the one pictured above, she also sells Etsy-esque stickers for Tumblr users:

pronoun.jpg

Links

FatGirlFlow.com (a)
MerchTable (a)
Twitter (a)
Instagram (a)

YoungHustle

💊 edgy 🏳️‍🌈 gay 🧠 not okay
kiwifarms.net
How does one reach such levels of delusion that they can reee for that long about being TOO FAT TO BREATHE AND WALK and scared of bad health and still be all HAES?? Like at least the pack-a-day smoker wheezing out “you gotta die of something” is nutting up and bravely facing the consequences of their chosen vice wtf

ThoughtsAndPrayers

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another new thread! Great job, and wow didn't know about cucked trans hubby. That is an interesting twist!
Around 12min in they start to talk about ; he says he doesn't know yet if he's transgender but he likes makeup, woman clothes and acessories. There's more on their shit in her channel and in the old FA tread.
Link

Last edited by a moderator:

dreadfuldollop

kiwifarms.net
Oh boy... I've been following Corissa for a while now, and am happy to see she is getting her own thread here! Corissa's ex husband did have a youtube channel called "FatBoyFlow" while they were married, but that seems to have been deleted.
There is, however, another channel that was created called, "The Natty Jo Show!", with only 5 videos that have been uploaded. Seems as though the channel is no longer being used. The last video was posted on June 21, 2018.
Nate now goes my Natalia Jolene, and seems to be still active on Instagram and Facebook.

Here's the youtube channel.
youtube channel

Here's the Instagram.
Instagram account

Here's the Facebook.
Facebook page

That's about all I can find.. hope this helps.

ThoughtsAndPrayers

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh my god HOW?! She looked so normal. Her husband going trans must have been a huge blow to her who/mental stability.
Not really, she encouraged it, she was fuckedup before and she's now dating another genderspecial fatass.

Here's a picture of Corissa before she cucked her troon husband and started wrecklessly eating:

View attachment 1169570
That's probably the "anorexic" fase she's always talking about and have been recovering from by gaining hundreds of pounds.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Do we have any idea where Juliana is working at?
Her latest blog entry suggests that she found another job in the social work field (she has a social work degree and held a job as a social worker back in MA as well), but it must be a low-level administrative/paper-pusher position or similar as she seems to be in an office all day and clearly isn't mobile enough to drive around for site visits or in-person client follow-up.

Her Linkedin lists Community Action Youth Programs, but I'm not sure if that's where she currently works. I know she worked for that organization before she moved from MA, but she's so fucking huge, lazy, and whiny and can barely fit into her car, so I can't see her commuting 45/50 miles to the office in KC, at least not without letting the world know that she has to--omg--drive 45 minutes each way every day.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Do we have any idea where Juliana is working at?
One of her latest instragram pics says shes at work and shes wearing an over the ear mic-headset. Thinking people are right that its a call center.

Pina Colada

The boobs are back in town
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of her latest instragram pics says shes at work and shes wearing an over the ear mic-headset. Thinking people are right that its a call center.

I feel sorry for the poor saps who have to hear J's labored breathing after every word.

ThoughtsAndPrayers

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And even that seems a bit chubby, though average-chubby (sad that chubby is average now). It's hard to tell given the low image quality and her drapey clothes, though.
That's the funny part - she's always talking about her diets when she was younger. How extreme it was.

That she had an restrictive eating disorder, anorexia etc. To the point she has ptsd today and can't cook, she cries cutting vegetables! A very special case...

She never showed herself looking starved or even skinny however.
And I know people can have an ED and don't look a certain way, but her story+her aparence only make sense if she's leaving something out (like restricting/binging after).

And how she claims that being obese is recovering.... :lunacy:

interalia

kiwifarms.net
That's the funny part - she's always talking about her diets when she was younger. How extreme it was.

That she had an restrictive eating disorder, anorexia etc. To the point she has ptsd today and can't cook, she cries cutting vegetables! A very special case...

She never showed herself looking starved or even skinny however.
And I know people can have an ED and don't look a certain way, but her story+her aparence only make sense if she's leaving something out (like restricting/binging after).

And how she claims that being obese is recovering.... :lunacy:
I have a lot of fats I unfortunately know personally to one degree or another on my social media and studying them is a hobby of mine, part of why I'm so enthused about the new deathfats forum since it's helped me find more of these threads where discussing the cow's obesity itself isn't necessarily derailing from their other cow behaviors and patterns.

From the ones I've seen (none of whom are ecelebs or famous cows or anything), a few did look pretty emaciated in high school era pictures, but quickly blew up after. Others quickly yo-yo'd, but all have gradually trended upwards. Quite a few of them engage in ED talk with other fats. I believe a lot of them do have a history of restricting and purging, but despite their best (?) efforts, this mostly did not cancel out the effect of bingeing or just regular overeating. I imagine binge eating also physiologically raises the body's ability to tolerate large food intakes in single meals, possibly shifting the window of what their body physically expects to eat, and triggering more severe food cravings that then trigger future binges.

Because they are almost universally both ignorant and stupid, to them, the focus is on the immediacy of what they are doing, rather than the actual state of their body. So even if they are currently medically obese, to them they only reached that weight at the height of their disordered eating, and therefore weighing even less could only happen with even more extreme behavior. This is where their belief that "skinny" (healthy weight) women starve themselves comes from.

Whatever part of the brain that makes you understand things like compound interest is burned out or never developed for them, so it's not surprising that most of them engage in a spectrum of risky behaviors and have poor impulse control, and in general exhibit irrationality. They just can't grasp longitudinal effects of small changes. And frankly, many of them, especially nowadays, get so obese so young that even if they did have genuine strings of 0cal days with no bingeing, it would still take them months or years to lose weight that takes them weeks to gain back. Weight loss appears Sisyphean to them as a result.

dismissfrogs

kiwifarms.net
Oh boy... I've been following Corissa for a while now, and am happy to see she is getting her own thread here! Corissa's ex husband did have a youtube channel called "FatBoyFlow" while they were married, but that seems to have been deleted.
There is, however, another channel that was created called, "The Natty Jo Show!", with only 5 videos that have been uploaded. Seems as though the channel is no longer being used. The last video was posted on June 21, 2018.
Nate now goes my Natalia Jolene, and seems to be still active on Instagram and Facebook.

Here's the youtube channel.
youtube channel

Here's the Instagram.
Instagram account

Here's the Facebook.
Facebook page

That's about all I can find.. hope this helps.
wew. in some pics he looks like j with a beard

nattyfaggot.PNG

makeup guru.PNG

hobo.PNG

top yikes.PNG

Tags
None