Corissa Enneking / fatgirlflow and Juliana "J" Aprileo / comfyfattravels - Delusional fat-acceptance lesbian couple, junk-food addicts with expensive taste

It's just like those homeless you see with sad, bedraggled looking pitbulls on the highway. They omg LOVE their furry baby, until furry baby costs more than what he earns by being cute, pulling on people's heart strings (and coin purses). Drugs are expensive, 'kay? So furry baby goes right back to the shelter. The only difference is, Corissa's drug is lard.

What's up with the dogs, anyway? Aren't fat feminist Twitter types supposed to love cats? It would certainly boost Corissa's lesbian credentials. We all know she's not boning... whatever that thing is.
She also has a cat, that they constantly ignore...
@1.40

Oracle

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1196641

So this bitch is:

A) At home all day anyway
B) Crying about financial strain
C) Pretending to be part of the oppressed class of 'small business owners'
D) Despite all the above, still sending her fucking dog to 'daycare' because she's so lazy she won't take it for a walk or play with it

Let's make a list of what she's wasted money on recently:

1) Salon facials and three figures worth of skincare products
2) Doggy 'daycare'
3) Some lump of expensive rock
4) Takeout food
5) $400 of 'snacks'
6) Manicures
Someone with no job who can’t even take their adult dog out for enough exercise has no business getting a puppy. She has nothing but time on her hands; a normal person in that position could take their dogs on long, isolated walks, but she’d rather pawn the dog off onto a daycare so she can smother a puppy in her matronly bosom. She’s trash.

Reilly

Barely beetus
kiwifarms.net
It's not as if we're not all panicked or at least incredibly worried, too, for many reasons. However, this is a woman who's preemptively blaming overworked, at-risk medical staff and "society" for her inability to fight off a virus due to the abject gluttony that she crows about at every opportunity. She attacks anyone who rejects her narrative while her health has been rapidly deteriorating over the last few years as her weight increases by the day. If anything, Corissa is a sociopath, so concerned with her own feelings and ideology and Dr Pepper addiction that she thinks she should be granted more care and resources than people who actually have a fighting chance at survival and who will take care of themselves if they recover.

Also, this bitch just posted a fancy manicure on IG that she got a few days ago. That means she went to a germy nail salon while this whole thing was already in the public consciousness and probably dropped at least $50 on those nails, yet again after audaciously claiming that she was so po' and victimized by the tyranny of reality that she couldn't get a dental exam for a decade (i.e. she refused to get a real job). Let's remember that she just spent about $300 on a facial and skincare, too, and is now whining that people aren't looking to buy ugly, overpriced novelty T-shirts during a global pandemic while J is desperately e-begging like the pig she is.
View attachment 1195900
Corissa and J are prime examples of "you reap what you sow," and they're still pointing the finger at everyone else. They are selfish, entitled, worthless, and dangerous. I have no sympathy for them, but I do for millions of others.
Did those cunts get another dog?

GrouchiCorn

Haven't stabbed anyone all day
kiwifarms.net
I hate people like this. I can't stand when people treats pets as disposable. My pets are my family. If I move, they move. If they need something, I make it happen. Period. As if I needed another reason to hate these chicks.

She doesn't even *have* to have a doggie car seat. Hold the damn thing on your lap, or whatever passes for her lap. It doesn't need to be in her dirty ass shirt between her sweaty tits. Fucking gross and trashy AF

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
Someone pls explain how either of them bends down to pick up the dog shit without rolypolying face first into it?
Some sort of dog shit picker upper tool like J has for socks? Or is most of our money on that they just leave piles whereever the dogs lay them?
You think they pick it up? Most likely they think that if dog took a shit on their yard, they don’t need to pick it up.

XenomorphThot

kiwifarms.net
How could any reputable rescue/shelter adopt a puppy to these two deathfats? Like, at the very fucking first glance you can tell they won't be able to give the puppy enough playtime to stay healthy and non-destructive, OR walk him enough.

And more importantly, WHY would they get another dog? Didn't Corrisa post not long ago about how they have to send their dog to doggy daycare so he gets enough exercise? Because they can't do it?

Maybe they wanted a new puppy, so they'd have a living thing loving them unconditionally, maybe the older dog doesn't give a fuck about them anymore, since they don't care to spend time with him? Man, this shit makes me MOTI.

Maybe they wanted a new puppy, so they'd have a living thing loving them unconditionally, maybe the older dog doesn't give a fuck about them anymore, since they don't care to spend time with him? Man, this shit makes me MOTI.
Their other dog Penny, is a lovely pup. Just look how she's begging for Corissa's attention:
They used to have a fenced yard, but their new place doesn't. @ 1:14 you can see Corissa taking the dog out on a leash.
Poor pup used to be able to run around in the backyard at least. Now she's just stuck inside with her constantly napping and eating giant.
Not that it makes the situation any better, but I think that is a full grown dog.
It kinda makes the situation worse. With Corissa's balance issues and her recent fall (that caused her serious injury and temporarily limited her ability) she can just fall down on the dog. Or to step on the pup because she can't see her feet due to "long torso". Sorry for the pessimistic outlook but she shouldn't have gotten a dog.

US Marine Hyde

We can all be victims!
kiwifarms.net
Well good thing it’s a small pupper so he doesn’t need a lot of activity as a big dog. But at the same he looks like some terrier mix, and those fuckers are hyperactive and super annoying if you don’t play with them enough.
Let’s just hope this two lardasses won’t accidentally sit on him.
That dog looks like a terrier, possibly chihuahua mix? unless Corissa and Jay got super lucky and their shelter dog has no behavior issues, they’re going to have a hell of a time with a dog of that energy level. My money is on the dog becoming aggressive and having to be “rehomed.”

My in-laws have a mystery rat terrier/chihuahua/who knows mix that they adopted, and while he is very cute, bouncy and showered with love and attention, that little bastard will randomly snap and bite whatever body part is nearest him.

That dog looks like a terrier, possibly chihuahua mix? unless Corissa and Jay got super lucky and their shelter dog has no behavior issues, they’re going to have a hell of a time with a dog of that energy level. My money is on the dog becoming aggressive and having to be “rehomed.”

My in-laws have a mystery rat terrier/chihuahua/who knows mix that they adopted, and while he is very cute, bouncy and showered with love and attention, that little bastard will randomly snap and bite whatever body part is nearest him.
I've never been bitten by a dog BUT I've been bitten by a Chihuahua mix. And the dog that was ""rehomed" was showing signs of aggression.
But hey, fuck doing the research. If she wants a pup NOW she deserves to get it...and if you don't agree with that, you are a fatphobe (or some other kakafoni).
Edit:
I feel like at least half the dog owners out there are pretty shitty and dogs need homes so it’s not surprising. I’ve seen countless people who get large dogs like german shepards or huskies and then leave them stuck at home in their tiny city apartments all day while they work. The bar for dog ownership is pretty low.
Agree with that. Ppl get dogs without doing much research or without thinking it through. But Corissa is home pretty much 27/7 always depressed, napping -"working"...take care of your goddamn dog or don't put it on the internet :feels: and maybe don't get another one.

Last edited:

BIG DADDY

kiwifarms.net
How could any reputable rescue/shelter adopt a puppy to these two deathfats? Like, at the very fucking first glance you can tell they won't be able to give the puppy enough playtime to stay healthy and non-destructive, OR walk him enough.
I feel like at least half the dog owners out there are pretty shitty and dogs need homes so it’s not surprising. I’ve seen countless people who get large dogs like german shepards or huskies and then leave them stuck at home in their tiny city apartments all day while they work. The bar for dog ownership is pretty low.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
New dog = new toy. That's it. It's like that for far too many people where pets are concerned.

They think no further than 'omg cute' and 'want it now' and put no consideration into whether the creature makes a suitable pet to begin with, whether they can afford to care for it properly or give it a good home for its whole lifespan, or give the time and appropriate daily care it needs to have a good life.

These two are already shitty, lazy pet owners who cannot muster the basic energy or time to walk their existing dog and farm it out to paid carers on a daily basis. They have zero business getting another, but like far too many people in this day and age these two fat slobs have no internal resources and so constantly seek external stimulation and novelty. Gadgets, animals, all the same to them. It's all about their inability to be content with what they have. The prospect of being on lockdown has probably got them in such a panic at the thought of having to entertain themselves for weeks or months on end that they decided to get a new animal on the spur of the moment. Anmal shelters are also pancking right now and trying to adopt out or gets fosters for their current animals. They've probably taken advantage of that.

Also with these two don't discount the idea that they got a new dog to generate more SM content and clicks, because while they may be boring and ferociously ugly, people love to watch cute young animals.

I've adopted from a humane society and it required paperwork and them talking to me and they werent just here have an animal.

What humane society looked at them and thought yea...good life for a extremely active breed of dog.
I think LetThemEatCake is right and the O-beasts just took advantage of the situation. Also, I'm done being MOTI and gonna have time to go through the vlogs to look for LOLs or 🦴 things from J and Corissa-chun.
Anmal shelters are also pancking right now and trying to adopt out or gets fosters for their current animals. They've probably taken advantage of that.

interalia

kiwifarms.net
I've adopted from a humane society and it required paperwork and them talking to me and they werent just here have an animal.

What humane society looked at them and thought yea...good life for a extremely active breed of dog.
Different areas can have different levels of pet abandonment and adoption, especially shitty ones. If you're running an animal shelter in a crappy area and getting dogs abandoned by the side of the road every few days and every adoptee is a drug dealer wanting a cheap adult guard dog or a housebound deathfat, you'll probably just be happy to clear out a few cages to make room.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
What a damn shame. Adopted a dog to virtue signal about helping out during the pandemic. (Plus what everyone else said.) Not in a way that will reduce their intake in anyway whatsoever, of course. In fact, they will use up even more resources now. They will force "doggy daycares," pet stores, vets, etc to deal with their germy, high-risk asses as they gather supplies and whatnot (any shelter will require a vet appointment after adoption).
And a "feisty" dog at that. Wasn't that the problem with the dog they gave up? This dog will be disposed of as soon as their warm fuzzies from "helping" wear off.

Tags
None