Corissa Enneking / fatgirlflow and Juliana "J" Aprileo / comfyfattravels - Delusional fat-acceptance lesbian couple, junk-food addicts with expensive taste

Kurdoğlu

kiwifarms.net
I've adopted from a humane society and it required paperwork and them talking to me and they werent just here have an animal.

What humane society looked at them and thought yea...good life for a extremely active breed of dog.
Agreed. Most shelters pair the dog with an appropriate family, and will do interviews/ask for vet references, etc. If this couple can't even manage to take their dog for walks, I don't know HOW they got a dog to begin with, let alone one that needs a responsible owner to manage aggressive tendencies. And if it's a terrier mix, it's probably a terrible idea to bring it into a home with a cat. Do we know if they adopted or if they got the dog from a puppy mill type place or just an average shifty backyard breeder?

Spastic Colon

Sanitized for your protection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they accidentally sit on it or trip and fall on it, do you think they'll talk about it or will it just be the classic story of "no, the dog didn't die, we sent it to a farm where it can run freely"?

If they really wanted to virtue signal, they could have adopted an older or terminally ill pet. Those animals rarely get adopted and honestly would suit their lifestyle better than a young dog that needs to be active. But, they generally aren't as cute and photogenic -- so I guess that's why they didn't go that route.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
For all we know they just went to some arsehole backyard breeder and paid $$$ for the animal, while pretending they did a good deed adopting it from a shelter. They pretend to be deeply invested in certain political campaigns while not donating or being registered to vote; it would be an easy lie for them to produce an animal to virtue signal about adoption while actually supported backyard breeders who couldn't care less about the health of the animals they produce or where they go as long as they get their payout per puppy. It would certainly fit their usual MO of pretended moral superiority while doing the exact opposite of what they preach.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
I've adopted from a humane society and it required paperwork and them talking to me and they werent just here have an animal.

What humane society looked at them and thought yea...good life for a extremely active breed of dog.
Yeah my adoption experience has been the same. Paid $$ and filled out questionairs, had to bring all family members who lived in the house to meet the dog in the shelter. Also had to sign a paper promising to get the pup neutered within 60 days or get fined $100. They did this to make sure you had the motivation and funds to take care of a pet. They also asked you to return the animal to them if you couldn't handle it, but no refunds! This was many years ago, though, in another state.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Is there a reason we're assuming they got it from a shelter and not off craigslist for a small "rehoming fee"?
Yes, she @ed a humane society in her post. Edit: also said she adopted him from there, to be clear.
edit 2: Sorry it took so long, but I am reposting the post I was referencing, having some issues, so I hope it comes through, but I got it from the previous page of this thread.
Edit goddam 3: Crap, can't get it to work, but it's from RocknRollMartian's post.

Attachments

Last edited:

Spastic Colon

Sanitized for your protection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, she @ed a humane society in her post. Edit: also said she adopted him from there, to be clear.
That's probably how they got the dog despite not being fit to own one. Since they have followers, they were likely allowed to take the dog without paying an adoption fee in exchange for posting about it. Sacrifice one dog to try to save others, I suppose.

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1201333
Corissa, if a brand doesn’t want to cater to people your size, it doesn’t have to. Also, any advertising you would try to do with the brand would probably have the opposite effect of what the brand wants.
Her fat ass wouldnt even fit in the largest plus size anyway. She is beyond plus size, she is tent sized.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
What a damn shame. Adopted a dog to virtue signal about helping out during the pandemic. (Plus what everyone else said.) Not in a way that will reduce their intake in anyway whatsoever, of course. In fact, they will use up even more resources now. They will force "doggy daycares," pet stores, vets, etc to deal with their germy, high-risk asses as they gather supplies and whatnot (any shelter will require a vet appointment after adoption).
And a "feisty" dog at that. Wasn't that the problem with the dog they gave up? This dog will be disposed of as soon as their warm fuzzies from "helping" wear off.
Via a cat rescue guy in NYC - all routine vets appointments are cancelled to limit the obvious risks of endless people milling around and exposing each other and the staff to their germs. Emergencies only. All vital medical supplies such as masks are being requisitioned by the government. The ASPCA has shut down all the normal spey/neuter clinics. So if they actually got a dog from a backyard breeder, whose dogs are often suffering from acute disease or congenital conditions and said dog needs treatment, they're shit out of luck unless they want to pay a LOT of money to whichever emergency vet is a) still open and b) has an appointment even available.

But I see Corissa is still mostly concerned with getting fast fashion companies to make polyester tarps in her size. Super.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Future ~*Skinny Legend*~
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1201333
Corissa, if a brand doesn’t want to cater to people your size, it doesn’t have to. Also, any advertising you would try to do with the brand would probably have the opposite effect of what the brand wants.
Aerie goes up to 2x...and 42" bra bands. I feel that's reasonable. If that doesn't work for her there's always Torrid and other super sized retailers available. I'm constantly amazed by these peoples sense of entitlement.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
edit 2: Sorry it took so long, but I am reposting the post I was referencing, having some issues, so I hope it comes through, but I got it from the previous page of this thread.
Edit goddam 3: Crap, can't get it to work, but it's from RocknRollMartian's post.
Unfortunately, due to the coronavirus, a lot of shelters have been pushing hard to get as many animals adopted out (or at least into foster homes) as they can, so they can keep the shelters as minimally staffed as possible, and, in the case of public open-admission shelters, not have to euthanize otherwise adoptable animals.

Dogs really don't do well in shelter environments; even the best ones are enormously stressful. So Corissa and J were more than likely able to adopt this small, high-energy (and likely stubborn as fuck, as Jack Russell and Rat Terriers tend to be) dog because the shelter was trying to get animals out of the shelter before it had to close to the public. In normal times, they might not have been approved, but when times get desperate a lot of shelters will (unofficially) relax their adoptions criteria.

And of course Corissa's got to adopt a new dog when the threat of quarantine is looming, because she might get bored, and a cute new dog will get her plenty of attention on Instagram. I'm sure it's also a distraction from the fact that if she gets a bad case of Covid-19, she's pretty much guaranteed to die.

Eventually, she'll get tired of this dog and its demands (without ever having done anything to train it and give it adequate exercise and enrichment so it's easier to live with), and it will go away. But for now, she needs a distraction and something to post about on Insta besides how fucking miserable she actually is, and a new dog suits that purpose.

View attachment 1201333
There are plenty of small brands making plus-size underwear that she could approach--but no, she's got to pester Aerie. And I'm pretty sure it's because those small brands don't have national name recognition, and thus lack status. Corissa's basically back in middle school, resentful of the fact that she can't wear the same trademarked brand names on her clothes as the thinner, prettier girls do, because to her wearing those brands proves she's cool.

BIG DADDY

kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, due to the coronavirus, a lot of shelters have been pushing hard to get as many animals adopted out (or at least into foster homes) as they can, so they can keep the shelters as minimally staffed as possible, and, in the case of public open-admission shelters, not have to euthanize otherwise adoptable animals.

Dogs really don't do well in shelter environments; even the best ones are enormously stressful. So Corissa and J were more than likely able to adopt this small, high-energy (and likely stubborn as fuck, as Jack Russell and Rat Terriers tend to be) dog because the shelter was trying to get animals out of the shelter before it had to close to the public. In normal times, they might not have been approved, but when times get desperate a lot of shelters will (unofficially) relax their adoptions criteria.

And of course Corissa's got to adopt a new dog when the threat of quarantine is looming, because she might get bored, and a cute new dog will get her plenty of attention on Instagram. I'm sure it's also a distraction from the fact that if she gets a bad case of Covid-19, she's pretty much guaranteed to die.

Eventually, she'll get tired of this dog and its demands (without ever having done anything to train it and give it adequate exercise and enrichment so it's easier to live with), and it will go away. But for now, she needs a distraction and something to post about on Insta besides how fucking miserable she actually is, and a new dog suits that purpose.

There are plenty of small brands making plus-size underwear that she could approach--but no, she's got to pester Aerie. And I'm pretty sure it's because those small brands don't have national name recognition, and thus lack status. Corissa's basically back in middle school, resentful of the fact that she can't wear the same trademarked brand names on her clothes as the thinner, prettier girls do, because to her wearing those brands proves she's cool.
Doesn’t the Aerie/American Eagle brand target middle and high school aged kids anyway? If so, it’s inclusive enough since most teenagers aren’t going to be higher than a 2x, in fact based on her old photos they definitely would have fit Corissa when she was in their intended demographic.

Tags
None