Corissa Enneking / fatgirlflow and Juliana "J" Aprileo / comfyfattravels - Delusional fat-acceptance lesbian couple, junk-food addicts with expensive taste

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The pups sleeping together is just the best, but I agree that the cactus is not in a great place. Seems like Corissa only thinks about making her living space instagrammable, not necessarily safe for all members of the household.
Excuse me, those doggies are not household members with needs that must be met- they are just props for photos. How dare you suggest Corrissa actually accept the responsibility she signed up for?

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit....the reward is the awesome feeling of showering after a day or two of living rough. That apartment must smell like ass.
It just occurred to me that she not only had to go online and fish for encouragement to shower--she had to do it on her birthday, when she knew family members were coming over. How was that not reason enough?!

Spending days on end wallowing unwashed in your own stench is just fucking nasty, and it feels unpleasant, too. Anybody who has had to go for days without a shower knows how much better you feel once you've finally had one. Unless you've got some sort of developmental disorder that impairs basic executive function, the only people who go days without bathing, and only do so reluctantly, are severely depressed.

And yeah, I'd be pretty fucking depressed to live in a body as overburdened, and as obviously uncomfortable and unhealthy, as Corissa's. No matter how much she smiles for the camera, and tries to present her life as a testament to the power of self-love and body positivity, sane people know that it's bullshit. She is one miserable bitch; nobody who was capable of genuine happiness or self-love would choose to live as she does. And hey, you know, in her case, I'm fucking fine with that.

In that photo where she's holding the potted plant, she doesn't look 35; she looks at least 60. She looks like her niece's grandmother. And physiologically, she might as well be. What a fucking dumpster fire.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
The whole point of socially distancing/quarantine/lockdown is NOT to mingle closely or at length with anyone you do not already live with to stop the chain of infections dead. Mingling with her niece and parents is the exact opposite of what you're supposed to do. The virus seems to be transmitted most by people who spend time in close quarters, especially sharing food and drinks. C and J are a pair of selfish, stupid idiots and her parents and anyone else who showed up (apart from the little kid who had no choice) are equally as foolish.

Катя

kiwifarms.net
I'm a little fashionably late responding to the dog thing, but jfc. If they want to rescue a shelter dog who will love them unconditionally, and that they'll actually be able to take care of, there's an easy solution to this. Not that they should be adopting another pet while they don't take care of their current ones, but if they have to, why not adopt a small senior dog? If they have bad hips/legs they wouldn't require much exercise anyway so that they don't fuck up their joints, they'd probably already be house-trained, AND they're adorable and sweet as hell and don't deserve to die in a shelter. But I guess they're not instagrammable enough. Boo.

najobo

kiwifarms.net
Wait, just how does Corissa have Borderline PD and loving, attentive parents? Borderliners have histories like that of Amberlynn or Amy Ramadan. Abandonment, beatings, junkie parents, very grievous and boundary-shattering forms of abuse (i.e., incest), FAS/genetic low IQ, generational poverty, all of that stuff. Getting the ~bad touch from a babysitter or Uncle Cletus does not a Borderline make. You need long-term, aggravated abandonment in addition to garden variety abuse. Luna Slater is an example of a BPD lolcow with a relatively "good" upbringing, and her mom was a goddamn junkie.

This bitch, wow. Claims BPD and five fucking years of DBT, but her parents come by and make her feel saaaaafe :story:

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Wait, just how does Corissa have Borderline PD and loving, attentive parents? Borderliners have histories like that of Amberlynn or Amy Ramadan. Abandonment, beatings, junkie parents, very grievous and boundary-shattering forms of abuse (i.e., incest), FAS/genetic low IQ, generational poverty, all of that stuff. Getting the ~bad touch from a babysitter or Uncle Cletus does not a Borderline make. You need long-term, aggravated abandonment in addition to garden variety abuse. Luna Slater is an example of a BPD lolcow with a relatively "good" upbringing, and her mom was a goddamn junkie.

This bitch, wow. Claims BPD and five fucking years of DBT, but her parents come by and make her feel saaaaafe :story:
She comes off to me as simply a lifelong spoiled brat used to getting what she wants and who has had her every whine and all her negative feelings constantly pandered to, which often produces exactly this tytpe of adult demanding anxious bitch who refuses to cope with reality and who rees merclilessly when she feel sthe slightest bit uncomfortable as she has learned that unlike pulling oneself together and dealing, being a special sensitive headcase with a label assures more pampering, gibs, general special treatment, and excuses to not have to do stuff everyone else has to.

The therapy industry feeds into this by medicalizing what just used to be known as being a soft, spoiled brat and by rewarding their stupid behavior with the equivalent of a note excusing them from gym class forever.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
You just can't win with these sjw fats. Or the sjw thins. That Bacon person needs to research how respirators work when the patient is super morbidly obese. Oh yeah, that science shit is fatphobic. Bacon won't be one of the people who can't be saved by a respirator anyway, so she can screech all she wants into the virtue signalling void.

Logical Fallacies

Harmless Internet User
kiwifarms.net

Abuse/shitty childhood is not the only cause for BPD, nor is it required for a diagnosis. There are people with BPD who did not suffer childhood abuse. You don't need a bad childhood, you don't even need self-harm, all you need are 5 out of 9 symptoms to get a diagnosis. Corissa's nice parents and presumably good childhood absolutely do not disqualify her from having BPD.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Like most normal humans, I grew out of tricycles around age 5 and from that point graduated to a bicycle with two wheels. The absolute state of Corissa perambulating about like a giant infant on that fucking huge trike. How utterly embarrassing for a so-called normal adult to choose to ride that.

I guess the next step is a Fat Jen style wheelchair, preferably motorized, or a scootypff, for when the effort of moving her legs to push the pedals around is too much anymore. I figure she'll get to scooters for shopping trips by the time she's 40, if not before.

Poor fucking dog though. Trapped with that lazy cow. Poor thing.

Tags
None