Corissa Enneking / fatgirlflow and Juliana "J" Aprileo / comfyfattravels - Delusional fat-acceptance lesbian couple, junk-food addicts with expensive taste, denied a mortgage due to excessive Doordash ordering

Smiling Honeybadger

Still not giving a fuck.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, yeah. Inklusivity for plus sized sistahs. Unless, you are a small fat or dare to watch Your caloric intake. Then, fuck you.

So far these obscenely fat bitches from HAES seem to be the most aggressive ones, demanding everything bowing down to THEIR needs.

At least I haven't seen this extreme "BOYCOTT THIS LABEL"-Rethoric from people who are extremely tall or small or are wheelchair bound. Maybe their reasonable issues get drowned out by the entitled shrieking of all the fat Corissas. As it is the current state of affairs with the Bodypositivity Movement, where no one is so oppressed like a super morbidly obese infinitat. It's sad and obscene.

Bobsmyuncle

kiwifarms.net
Now she is saying that as long as you NEED those companies that exploit others, than it is OK to buy and/or promote them.
Again there are A LOT of videos under this spoiler..
Here is the question she is answering with all of the videos...​
1.jpg

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net

Swein Forkbeard

kiwifarms.net
I cannot believe that Corissa is seriously suggesting that we normies ALL boycott ALL stores that don’t carry hambeast garments. Taken to its logical conclusion this would mean businesses going bust, losing workers their jobs, or only being able to carry a smaller number of dull, badly designed lines due to having to re-jig their entire business model and fuck their profit margins in order to offer lower margin tents to hambeasts who are in the minority of consumers. Fuck you, mom & pop supplier whose livelihood depends on supplying us! We can’t use you any more! Corissa has spoken.

rate me MOTI but does this bitch ever actually THINK THROUGH the stuff she comes out with and consider IMPLICATIONS and CONSEQUENCES? Or are her neural pathways so fried by sugar that she is incapable of pursuing an inane thought to its logical conclusion? That’s a rhetorical question by the way. The mere sight of Corissa is enough to assure me that she has no understanding of consequences.

that’s even before I get started on the extraordinary narcissism in the mere notion that normal people would stop patronising a store because a hambeast can’t shop there. And then the egregious arrogance of actually voicing this thought out loud on the internet, rather than let it die the death it deserves.

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net
The girl on the left in the last pic…exactly what is she doing there and how did they not beat her ass for invading their FAT space????

meditation: how is Juliana’s heart still beating???????
We're wondering the same things, friendo. I also noticed that the supersized fatty fanny pack Julianna shilled a few weeks back pretty obviously no longer fits, as she carries it slung over her hock now, rather than fastening it around her waist.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Isn't the one on the left Corissa's sister?
No, C's sister is smaller than that. Her IG is girlletgo where she posts a lot about eating healthy foods, doing yoga, and participating in rigorous outdoor activities--basically the opposite of C while giving lip service to all of the FA bullshit like a good little dissonant progressive.

And I'm 99% sure C's sister is the one in the pink bikini top here:
Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 1.50.50 AM.png

Ol Dirty Fatso

assigned fashion police at birth
kiwifarms.net
I cannot believe that Corissa is seriously suggesting that we normies ALL boycott ALL stores that don’t carry hambeast garments. Taken to its logical conclusion this would mean businesses going bust, losing workers their jobs, or only being able to carry a smaller number of dull, badly designed lines due to having to re-jig their entire business model and fuck their profit margins in order to offer lower margin tents to hambeasts who are in the minority of consumers. Fuck you, mom & pop supplier whose livelihood depends on supplying us! We can’t use you any more! Corissa has spoken.

rate me MOTI but does this bitch ever actually THINK THROUGH the stuff she comes out with and consider IMPLICATIONS and CONSEQUENCES? Or are her neural pathways so fried by sugar that she is incapable of pursuing an inane thought to its logical conclusion? That’s a rhetorical question by the way. The mere sight of Corissa is enough to assure me that she has no understanding of consequences.

that’s even before I get started on the extraordinary narcissism in the mere notion that normal people would stop patronising a store because a hambeast can’t shop there. And then the egregious arrogance of actually voicing this thought out loud on the internet, rather than let it die the death it deserves.
From now on, I'm only buying brands that stop at size 14, just to own the fats

Swein Forkbeard

kiwifarms.net
Buying from Amazon goes against all of Corissa's values, but she can still make money off of the site because she is fat?! :stress:
SocJus danger hairs are all for muh communism and down with muh capitalism as long as they don’t personally have to lose or change anything.

I’m starting to think that whatever intellectual function allows for logical thinking is either broken in the majority of American millennials / Gen Z kids or maybe just completely undeveloped. Possibly, logic and critical thinking are no longer taught in American schools because it’s wHiTe SuPrEmAcY or something. Either way, Corissa is unable to think logically but seems well able to cope with total cognitive dissonance, all the time. So that’s ok then.

J is really at an alarming size now. She seems to be at that level of hyper obesity where you just continue gaining uncontrollably until immobile or do something drastic like WLS. She’s now past the point of being able to address the problem with a few lifestyle changes she could keep up herself. I wonder how solid the relationship is at this point?

Jassssica

kiwifarms.net
No, C's sister is smaller than that. Her IG is girlletgo where she posts a lot about eating healthy foods, doing yoga, and participating in rigorous outdoor activities--basically the opposite of C while giving lip service to all of the FA bullshit like a good little dissonant progressive.

And I'm 99% sure C's sister is the one in the pink bikini top here:
View attachment 2402421
I see, I never paid attention to the tags. The woman I thought was girlletgo looked similar to this image of them together
Screenshot_20210802-115356~2.png
thanks for the correction

Bobsmyuncle

kiwifarms.net
I honestly am not sure what it is talking about here. I was too distracted with the shit on it's hat. I think it is talking about being fat in a world that is not always meant for people it's size... or maybe it is just saying words but not really making sense...