Corissa Enneking / fatgirlflow and Juliana "J" Aprileo / comfyfattravels - Delusional fat-acceptance lesbian couple, junk-food addicts with expensive taste

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
If this wasn't just virtue signaling and an actual job offer it would not only be unlawful and openly discriminatory, but is showing something really interesting.
They don't want an artist that is competent at their job but a token employee that they can parade around social media. Also, what are the odds that Juliana is terrible to work with and wants people to design stuff "for exposure" and won't pay them?

Spastic Colon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If a black, queer artist is really good, they don't need you to whittle down the application pool in order to get the job. MLK, Jr. wasn't fighting to get white people excluded so that black people could get a job. He was fighting for the right to be treated as equals. The only thing a white person needs to do for black people is treat them like anybody else. If you think that they require special treatment, you are a racist who thinks black people will never be good enough to compete against a white person.

I liked it a lot better when the dream used to be a society where the color of your skin didn't matter because we were all equal. Now, the dream is to rack up as many intersectionality points as you can. And if you can't get that point for for actually being a POC, you have to try to win the "ally" badge to up your score. It's madness and, maybe I just don't get it, but if I were black and/or queer, I'd find this shit patronizing and insulting. Let me have the damn job because I'm good at it. And don't pat white people like Jay on the back for being a whitey magnanimous enough to give a job to someone who clearly couldn't get it on their own without some woke white people help. 🙄

Free the Pedos

kiwifarms.net
I imagine the only queer black people who would respond would be people politically and socially aligned with Jay and her ilk. Nor would Jay and Corissa be interested in finding any paying the best worker possible who happens to be gay and black. I'm sure somewhere in the world there's a black queer graphic designer who happens to have different political beliefs or is a shitlord ripped gay man, and they would never hire him.

BIG DADDY

kiwifarms.net
I imagine the only queer black people who would respond would be people politically and socially aligned with Jay and her ilk. Nor would Jay and Corissa be interested in finding any paying the best worker possible who happens to be gay and black. I'm sure somewhere in the world there's a black queer graphic designer who happens to have different political beliefs or is a shitlord ripped gay man, and they would never hire him.
“Queer” basically is a term now that means you’re genderspecial and at least bi/pan but also probably define your sexuality in a stupid way like “demi” now too. Cis gays who are otherwise normal people don’t fit into this paradigm.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
I imagine the only queer black people who would respond would be people politically and socially aligned with Jay and her ilk.
How does one even prove such a nebulous quality as "queerness"? You can't really fake black (just ask Rachel Dolezal), but anybody can say they are queer, and nobody is allowed to question it.

So I'd love to see some canny black person hit them up for graphic design work, opportunstically claiming queerness despite being obviously cis and straight. Because how can Corissa or J even question their queerness, much less disprove it? It would be especially fun if that black person decides to school them on how deeply fucking racist (not to mention sexist) identity politics is.

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
“Queer” basically is a term now that means you’re genderspecial and at least bi/pan but also probably define your sexuality in a stupid way like “demi” now too. Cis gays who are otherwise normal people don’t fit into this paradigm.
Also, why should anyone talk with their employer about sex life? This black queer artist won’t have sex with employer, last thing they should ask is sex preferences. That’s rude af, just let person do the job and do what they want in non-working time.

mx. yuk

kiwifarms.net
How does one even prove such a nebulous quality as "queerness"? You can't really fake black (just ask Rachel Dolezal), but anybody can say they are queer, and nobody is allowed to question it.

So I'd love to see some canny black person hit them up for graphic design work, opportunstically claiming queerness despite being obviously cis and straight. Because how can Corissa or J even question their queerness, much less disprove it? It would be especially fun if that black person decides to school them on how deeply fucking racist (not to mention sexist) identity politics is.
This isn't J's job posting - it's for a body positive gym in Oakland California that J has taken upon herself to "signal boost" (fucking annoying phrase)

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Some places here openly ask if you're Aboriginal, visible minority, LGBT, or disabled right on the app (you can choose "prefer not to say" so I think it's not technically illegal.) Aboriginal status is a standard question because I think there is actual preferential hiring laws and possibly some type of federal subsidy, so I get that (plus there are so few of them it's not even a big deal), but the other stuff is supposed to be irrelevant. It doesn't stop pajeets from exclusively hiring each other, for instance, but they're smart enough not to write "curry munchers only" on their applications or only post them in Punjabi or shit like that so no one cares. No one bats an eye at Natives declining to hire whites on the rez either. Some places just have homogenous workforces, it is what it is.

LGBT people you generally don't even notice you're working with until you get to know them well, unless they're a really bad tranny or absolutely flaming and even then you can't always be sure. Discrimination is hard to prove and almost every discrimination case I've heard about, the complainer was just a shit worker and a very unstable and generally unpleasant person, and shitcanning them at the first possible opportunity was what anyone would've done, then they kick up a stink about some type of discrimination that never happened because they can't figure out why else everyone would hate them.

Maybe I'm just an asshole but when I see a place openly scrounging for diversity hires on the application, the default assumption is that a bunch of them are probably incompetent and I'll be putting up with a safe-space pronoun-badge kind of hellhole, while getting constant extra work dumped on me by the fuckaround gang because they had too many panic attacks and PTSD triggers, and lol fuuuck that. I'm sure some fat tumblr octoroon who's barely kissed a woman but "identifies as non binary" will get hired and suck at the job but all will be forgiven because something something SJW cult.

Kitkatty

kiwifarms.net

Whenever Dolezal's name comes up, I think of the movie Soul Man. Except she remains a clod instead of redeeming herself in the end.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Bad news for Corissa.

Sixthreezero bikes are only rated to 300 lbs. Even though the frames are steel and steel can handle a lot, the wheels aren't designed for weights beyond that.

And as the tubes on those bikes use butted fastners and welds, her plopping more than 300 lbs onto that bike actually will void the forever warrantee. It only covers manufacturer defects, and straining the bike and its components beyond its rated capacity doesn't fall under that warrantee.

Dumbass here would be better with a Zize. They're actually rated for hefty people.

Kitkatty

kiwifarms.net
Bad news for Corissa.

Sixthreezero bikes are only rated to 300 lbs. Even though the frames are steel and steel can handle a lot, the wheels aren't designed for weights beyond that.

And as the tubes on those bikes use butted fastners and welds, her plopping more than 300 lbs onto that bike actually will void the forever warrantee. It only covers manufacturer defects, and straining the bike and its components beyond its rated capacity doesn't fall under that warrantee.

Dumbass here would be better with a Zize. They're actually rated for hefty people.
Had a look at Zize out of curiosity. They *start* at $1000 for the most basic model!
Could Corissa even handle a two-wheeler? She looks so awkward on that trike. Ragen Chastain almost manages a bike, but I think she is actually a lot more mobile/athletic than Corissa.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Ragen Chastain almost manages a bike, but she has the same problems that Corissa would have with the sixthreezero bike - wheelsets. She had continual problems with bent rims, broken spokes and flats due to running untrue wheels (because wheels warp when placed under far too great of weight and then run over less than perfect surfaces).

That said, I doubt Corissa has the balance to handle anything but an upright cruiser at a maximum of 7-10mph. Like Ragen, who modified her road bikes to sit completely upright, turning them into cruisers with skinny tires.

That wide saddle will eat her ass /alive/. I don't know why she wants to switch to a 2-wheel bike when she won't see any performance improvement from her tricycle, and will have to deal with far more mechanical issues, as less wheels means less weight distribution and more strain on spokes and hubs. And will run the risk of not being able to safely handle the bicycle.

Sorry, I'm going to get off my bicycle sperg-box now.

Edited to add: $1000 is relatively cheap for a quality machine. (slinks away)

Tumbo

Ah Yes
kiwifarms.net
Ragen Chastain almost manages a bike, but she has the same problems that Corissa would have with the sixthreezero bike - wheelsets. She had continual problems with bent rims, broken spokes and flats due to running untrue wheels (because wheels warp when placed under far too great of weight and then run over less than perfect surfaces).

That said, I doubt Corissa has the balance to handle anything but an upright cruiser at a maximum of 7-10mph. Like Ragen, who modified her road bikes to sit completely upright, turning them into cruisers with skinny tires.

That wide saddle will eat her ass /alive/. I don't know why she wants to switch to a 2-wheel bike when she won't see any performance improvement from her tricycle, and will have to deal with far more mechanical issues, as less wheels means less weight distribution and more strain on spokes and hubs. And will run the risk of not being able to safely handle the bicycle.

Of course all these problems and more could be avoided by simply not weighting 400lbs but how dare I a thin person on an internet forum suggest such a thing.

Kitkatty

kiwifarms.net

There aren't many wheels that would survive that load. The more surface area, the better for her.
Considering that the trike is a Walmart Schwinn in the $300 range, I can't imagine her spending much more for a good bike. The closest comparable bike that I can think of to the basic step-thru Zize is the Kona AfricaBike. I think that was around $400.

*I'm slightly ashamed of how much I paid for my current bike -lol*

Tags
None