Corissa Enneking / fatgirlflow and Juliana "J" Aprileo / comfyfattravels - Delusional fat-acceptance lesbian couple, junk-food addicts with expensive taste

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
Workman Cycles

She could do something like this. With a couple customizations, they can handle up to 500 lbs. That's wheelsets and all.

It will run her between $500 and $1000, which is still cheap for a quality bicycle.

The bike was just a prop for a photo like all the other things they buy that aren't edible. This picture was taken at least a year ago and is just a repost, likely meant as an ad for the company.
I can almost guarantee that the mileage on that trike is still in the single digits.

Spastic Colon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The bike was just a prop for a photo like all the other things they buy that aren't edible. This picture was taken at least a year ago and is just a repost, likely meant as an ad for the company.
I can almost guarantee that the mileage on that trike is still in the single digits.
She can't take a risk of riding a bike regularly. Physical activity might cause her to lose weight and she doesn't have the spoons to do the mental gymnastics needed to fatsplain why that doesn't mean that it is possible for landwhales to lose weight if they eat less and move more. Plus, there's probably a genuine risk of her having a heart attack if she pedals more than a block. I'm honestly surprised she doesn't need to tote around an oxygen tank at this point. Her breathing has got to be labored at this weight.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
She can't take a risk of riding a bike regularly. Physical activity might cause her to lose weight and she doesn't have the spoons to do the mental gymnastics needed to fatsplain why that doesn't mean that it is possible for landwhales to lose weight if they eat less and move more. Plus, there's probably a genuine risk of her having a heart attack if she pedals more than a block. I'm honestly surprised she doesn't need to tote around an oxygen tank at this point. Her breathing has got to be labored at this weight.
I think she's going stir-crazy due to the lockdown, and looking to get the guaranteed dopamine rush from making a big purchase and showing it off on Insta. And a bike, so close on the heels of buying the inflatable boat? Maybe she thinks that if she gets outside and "exercises" more, Corona-chan will spare her; a month or so ago she was going on about how terrified she was of dying from Covid-19 because shitlord doctors hate fat people. So maybe her plan is to get out and exercise and prove to the world (a la Ragen Chastain) that one can be a fit, healthy fatty, and that her fatness isn't slowly killing her, or keeping her from doing anything she wants to do. But for fuck's sake, she can't breathe--how is she going to ride a bike for any distance? She's just not.

She might as well stick to the trike if she honestly intends to get out and move more. Trouble is, the sight of an adult deathpig on a tricycle is so inherently comical, I'm sure she'd get lots of unsolicited drive-by commentary while out riding, and as much as she claims to love her body, she can't handle hearing what people really think about it. So the trike is strictly for photo ops on deserted side streets, free of hecklers.

Being a "healthy, active fatty" is all just Instagram theater aimed at her detractors, to prove that being fat isn't slowly crippling and suffocating her, and that she's not the miserable bitch she so obviously is. She'd rather spend money on expensive toys to foster the illusion that she's a happy fat chick living her best life while growing ever-larger than put down the junk food and Dr Pepper and attempt to regain any semblance of genuine health.

And, living in Kansas where the summers are hot and humid, she's going to give up on the bike almost as soon as it's bought, delivered, and assembled, for obvious reasons. She'll pull it back out in the fall for a couple of pics, but ultimately she'll give up on it after the first time she has to replace a bent rim, and it will be just another expensive, discarded prop.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
She'd probably get less incredulous looks if she just stopped kidding herself and splashed out the money for a bariatric scooter now. It can't be any more humiliating than a grown adult driving around a tricycle in their underwear and having the frame buckle and the wheels fall off or whatever the fuck happens when a half naked 500 lb beast crushes a tricycle. She's too deep in the FA cult for me to have any hope for her.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Yes, they absolutely can. The issue is getting wheels and framesets that can support them. Hubs tend to eat themselves underneath heavier riders, wheels warp, tires pinch-flat with ease and spokes break.

The thing that sucks about being a heavy dude or chick and riding isn't so much balance, it's about the additional challenge a ride gives you. I'll neither confirm nor deny that I'm a bit of a 'climber' myself (though I will admit the entire thrill of reaching the top of a climb on a bike is getting to experience the downhill thrill after the pain). It's frustrating being in a group ride with larger riders, because we always want to stick together - but I want to fucking climb, and our larger guys simply can't keep up when the gradient goes up no matter how decent their legs are. Because in cycling, it's all about how many watts you can put out per kg - and you need a helluva lot more watts per kg for going up a hill. They have to haul themselves plus their inevitably heavier bike against gravity up an incline. It sucks for them.

So balance? Not as huge of an issue as many would think, unless our fattie is a clutzy oaf. But they're limited as to where they can go and what they can ride on. And their intro bikes are considerably more expensive because of the engineering that has to go into them. They end up replacing components much more quickly. All said and done, it makes an already pricy as hell hobby an even pricier hobby if you're a fatass.

Edited to avoid double posting - I'm not sure if falling is any more disastrous for a fatty as it is for a normie. Slamming into the pavement fucking hurts no matter what, especially at speed (at higher speeds, asphalt is great at tearing off your jersey, your lycra shorts, your skin and a few good chunks of flesh. The scars that leaves are pretty awesome). Maybe being a fatty would help shield the body with the copious blubber. And in cases like Corissa, she won't be able to go quickly enough for the road to become a cheese-grater to rip her to shreds - she'd likely just thump against the ground. And then cry about how it's fatphobic because it hurt her.

Last edited:

CHINARED

Nosey Whore I Am💦
kiwifarms.net
“Queer” basically is a term now that means you’re genderspecial and at least bi/pan but also probably define your sexuality in a stupid way like “demi” now too. Cis gays who are otherwise normal people don’t fit into this paradigm.
All these terms boggle my mind. Arent these the types that are always shouting "They hate Labels?, Dont Label Me?"
Demi Cis Genderspecial Bi Pan 🙄

chickenbutt

Fetch my deworming pills, Dr Bojangles
kiwifarms.net
Further reinforcing the relationship between nonbinary/troon shit and autism - I can't help but note that I've met severe autists IRL who make virtually identical "art" by throwing parchment paper over photographs and just tracing them. The result is practically identical, I can't imagine it's a coincidence.

But yeah, "skilled and creative" :lit:

Assman

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1292336

Just gonna put this right here. I always forget just how much she has ballooned. Do we have any old/thin pictures of Jay when she was younger? If she was thin anyway...
What a fucking waste (and waist).

I often wonder just how mentally screwed up the average deathfat must be in order to not recognize that massive weight gain has singularly created the beds or pillow mountains of poor health on which they must lie. Of course they all offer their own excuses and traumas to justify the same root cause of eating thousands of calories without fail every day while sitting on their asses. Corissa considers the picture on the left of her at a normal weight to be evidence of her self described eating disorder phase while fully embracing the HAES movement because body positivity is so much more important than being able to do extreme physical activity like being able to walk through a fucking airport without collapsing.

I can't believe she hasn't posted an unironic selfie wearing an 'I beat anorexia' shirt for maximum asspats from the other members of the fat, queer, woke echo chamber.

Tumbo

Ah Yes
kiwifarms.net
Bitch still doesn’t get that you can’t outrun (or out ride on a death fat tricycle) a shitty diet. Even if she does manage to get out to ride once or twice, the calories burned are nothing compared to what she consumes.
Aside from stretch marks do we have any idea if either of them have started to get gross sores due to obesity if not I garuntee it's not far off.

Tags
None