Corissa Enneking / fatgirlflow and Juliana "J" Aprileo / comfyfattravels - Delusional fat-acceptance lesbian couple, junk-food addicts with expensive taste

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Corissa was an entitled cunt back when she was skinny. I don't know why but most overweight people seem to be so angry and entitled. Corissa is no different. But did it come before or after the massive weight gain?
Oh, I'm sure it was already there; she probably didn't have much of a chance to fully exercise it until she discovered Fat Acceptance and realized she could henceforth be the perennially-fragile and easily-triggered victim of an eating disorder.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been trying to find old accounts of Juliana's, to look for pics. So far I found an old Myspace under the username "patriotgurl1028" but it was never archived so it's unreadable now. She doesn't seem to have re-used the name.

She graduated from Turner Falls High School (Massachusetts) in 2009.

Last edited:

US Marine Hyde

Marginalized clown
kiwifarms.net
I've been trying to find old accounts of Juliana's, to look for pics. So far I found an old Myspace under the username "patriotgurl1028" but it was never archived so it's unreadable now. She doesn't seem to have re-used the name.

She graduated from Turner Falls High School (Massachusetts) in 2009.
“Patriot gurl,” huh? From Mass? Hilarious, either our friend used to love her country or she had a biiiiggg sloppy crush on Tom Brady. My bet’s on the latter.

najobo

kiwifarms.net
Such an edgelord, that Corissa. Hope you never have to deal with a situation where you end up having to call "the pigs" for help.
Nah, she's good. EMTs and firemen are the ones who drag deathfats out of their hovels on tarps, not cops. Also note how she screams about evil, fatphobic doctors, not the RNs and CNAs who will be in charge of cleaning her folds and changing her IVs. Clever girl, she never bites the hand that feeds the morphine/flavorless green nursing home jello.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
250B790E-AAD4-44C7-A116-C894A9BBC1BE.jpeg
This is from a video if anyone would like to embed it on here. It’s from her Instagram story today.
462A2B27-604A-4323-9CF8-402AC55DF841.jpeg38BEBED1-7638-4AF4-AB60-B8319D15AD8F.jpeg
She won’t be so happy once that bike gives out due to her weight. Good for exercising and all, but it’s a hazard to ride a bike at her weight.
CB5AEED2-D0BB-4E5D-9408-BC74C9487021.jpeg783D24FF-A792-4F16-8A5D-156E0A0BDEA8.jpeg
This image is horrifying.

dark_lob1111

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1302101
This is from a video if anyone would like to embed it on here. It’s from her Instagram story today.
View attachment 1302102View attachment 1302103
She won’t be so happy once that bike gives out due to her weight. Good for exercising and all, but it’s a hazard to ride a bike at her weight.
View attachment 1302104View attachment 1302105
This image is horrifying.
Corissa demonstrates how one hurples a two-wheeler. apparently the universe is paying Corissa to work out

Tags
None