Corissa Enneking / fatgirlflow and Juliana "J" Aprileo / comfyfattravels - Delusional fat-acceptance lesbian couple, junk-food addicts with expensive taste

Dog Prom 3D

I made it rain shrimp! What'd *you* ever do?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1303618
Methinks that Jay is feeling very guilty.
View attachment 1303620View attachment 1303619View attachment 1303621View attachment 1303622
I wonder how bad that bike seat smells now.
Well, I'm r.e.tarded now after reading that. Her body has a bad relationship with movement? Hey, gonna blow your mind with this, I know, but you are your body. It does what you tell it to do. It isn't a separate entity capable of emotions and decisions that you do not initiate. If you find movement traumatic, maybe it isn't your body, the meat sack you control, that is to blame. Maybe, if you find movement traumatic, it's because you ate so much more than you needed and stayed idle so long that movement became hard.

Corissa leads such a sad and useless life. Any goal, any sense that she might improve some element of her life without engaging in lots of retail to do it, any notion of forward progress - it all has to be stomped to the ground because once she felt like she needed to eat vegetables and the trauma haunts her to this day.

And the only people who accept this garbage without lip-farting at her are just like her, and since she hates herself so profoundly, you know she hates her audience just as much. But she's buying crystals, but she's supporting brands that make size 900X workout clothes, but she's buying bikes, isn't she brave? All she does is consume and encourage consumption but she justifies it with all that Oprah-level navel gazing so she's totally not feeding into an exploitative system because she's a victim and can explain why $400 weekly snack runs, expensive bits of calcite, clothes she can never wear out of the house, temporarily adopting new dogs to virtue signal and living with an equally over-consuming ham monster are all very brave things to do.

I don't know why exactly but I detest Corissa and Jay the most, currently. I suspect it's because they aren't even entertaining like Chantal, or aggressively gross like Lipids. They're just that vapid representation of educated white chick idiocy that passes for intelligence and empathy. I really need Jay to take a dump on the sidewalk while wearing that sweat-dress. Maybe Corissa could eat an entire chicken in one sitting and explain how doing so smashes the patriarchy. Anything would be more worth watching than all this emotional self-analysis that leads to nothing more than a continued desire to over-consume.

Smiling Honeybadger

Still not giving a fuck.
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes you really can't distinguish if it's a portrait meant to flatter Corissa or the artist is trolling. It looks at first sight like troll art with Corissa's cross eyed retardo face and the pool noodle wrapped broomstick rammed into her asscrack. But I guess it's fanart, and in essence the FA cultists are their own worst trolls.

najobo

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why exactly but I detest Corissa and Jay the most, currently. I suspect it's because they aren't even entertaining like Chantal, or aggressively gross like Lipids. They're just that vapid representation of educated white chick idiocy that passes for intelligence and empathy.
They're educated beyond their intellect. These cows - thin and fat alike - are of middling intelligence, just enough to absorb (but never fully understand) the IdPol/woke lingo their professors puke at them. All they get from 4+ years of higher education and massive debt are a victim's vocabulary and an ironically simple, black-and-white view of what is actually a complex world. And yet, because their verbal skills are relatively good, they deceive themselves (and their sympathetic audience) into thinking, hey, yeah, we're quirky, we're inquisitive, we're superior.

...except, you know, these bitches are killing themselves with fat. Or mutilating their genitals for attention. Or [insert inane Cluster B shit here]. They're in pathetic, sexless relationships funded by e-begging and/or a guilty parent. They have no savings, no life skills, no meaningful employment, nada. Meanwhile, less erudite plebeians with AA degree live in real houses, fuck actual spouses, and go to jobs where - gasp - shit gets done.

tl;dr Without their regurgitated professor-prose and good grammar, these shits are Amberlynn-levels of exceptional. Easy student loans were a mistake. Also, Corissa has tiny diabetic granny eyes. I'm surprised she hasn't rammed that freak-trike of hers into a tree yet.

Yet.

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
Wow, riding a bike. How inspirational. Walking, riding a bike, moving my body. You’re so woke. They take Triumph in the weirdest must mundane things. If riding a bicycle on a flat paved path, walking, and shilling a bed that doesn’t break under your weight is showcasing how great your morbidly obese life is? Then I’ll pass - lol. Why do they have such pride in such normal boring things.

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
I hope the artist got paid to do this. And if so, I hope Corissa didn't pay too much for this mediocre piece of "art".

Otherwise I will have to wonder about the life priorities and character of an artist, who wastes valuable time drawing a gross and ugly, super morbidly obese narc monster, for free, in their (presumably) spare time.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
For the record, 450lb on a 5' 10" woman (for some reason I think that's her height? plz correct if I'm confusing her with someone else) works out as a BMI of 64 ....

SIXTY FOUR. Super-morbidly obese category. Which I'm sure we all guessed anyway, but it's good to see the cold. hard numbers.

At that height she could weigh 170lb and still be within the 'healthy' BMI range too. It's insane to think it's not even that uncommon to see people so appallingly obese anymore either.

Lies Unlimited

Illuminaughty
kiwifarms.net
Omg.. she's pedaling with her legs all splayed open. Like.. wtf, that looks crazy. She looks way too big for that bike too
Honestly, if I saw something like that frenetically peddling past me, I would burst out in laughter. I'm someone who can keep a straight face and a silent mouth in the majority of situations, but this one would have me flabbergasted. She looks like a circus animal trained to do human things.
Corissa.JPG

Im genuinely curious how long she rode for. She makes it sound like she rode for 10 miles, but I bet she got off the bike huffing and puffing, sweating profusely after they stopped filming. That was her exercise for the month.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
For the record, 450lb on a 5' 10" woman (for some reason I think that's her height? plz correct if I'm confusing her with someone else) works out as a BMI of 64 ....

SIXTY FOUR. Super-morbidly obese category. Which I'm sure we all guessed anyway, but it's good to see the cold. hard numbers.

At that height she could weigh 170lb and still be within the 'healthy' BMI range too. It's insane to think it's not even that uncommon to see people so appallingly obese anymore either.
Corissa is 5'8", not 5'10", but that's still tallish for a woman. She has a BMI of 68.4, lmao.

I'm shocked that she stated her current actual weight. And if she weighs 450 lbs., how much does J weigh? 😐

Smiling Honeybadger

Still not giving a fuck.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's all nice and dandy. And sure the value of a person should not be measured by their healthiness. But I don't believe one bit that deluding yourself into thinking that it's okay to be super morbidly obese, and trying to shut down the criticism of people with these bleeding heart "woe me"-tactics is the way to go. And also it's a difference between having a chronic illness and refusing to take any responsibility for Your eating habits and lifestyle. Even with a chronic illness you have to some extend control over the way it goes. And in end essence Your crushed joints, possible diabetes suffocated organs won't give a single fuck about your value as a person. You certainly did show how less you value your own body.

And no, I am still not attracted by fat rolls squeezed in lingerie.

Tags
None