Corissa Enneking / fatgirlflow and Juliana "J" Aprileo / comfyfattravels - Delusional fat-acceptance lesbian couple, junk-food addicts with expensive taste

Spastic Colon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good health is one of your greatest treasures. You aren't suddenly useless or unworthy as a human being if you are ill -- but it does greatly diminish your happiness. Only an insane person would choose to be unhealthy if they had the means to change it. And the vast majority of overweight people are okay with giving up looking good in exchange for the pleasure of eating, but the moment the weight starts impacting their health -- they try to lose weight. The more the weight impacts their health, the greater their resolve to lose the weight. Or they at least attempt to get back to a weight that doesn't come with the aches, pains, diabetes, etc. that is making them miserable.

This whole "fuck health" thing comes across more as a declaration that she is committed to killing herself with food than as some fatty liberation slogan. Maybe she really wants to die and that's why she's given up and her weight has been ballooning lately.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1303618
Methinks that Jay is feeling very guilty.
View attachment 1303620View attachment 1303619View attachment 1303621View attachment 1303622
I wonder how bad that bike seat smells now.
I guess this post sort of clears up the whole "joyful movement" crap the FAM spouts, and I've always been confused about. What makes some forms of exercise ok, some "excessive"? Apparently, if something is the least bit challenging or might improve your health, you're punishing yourself. Having goals cause "nagging shame," and we can't have that.

It goes without saying, but if her body "deserves kindess" she wouldn't put it under so much stress. If she really stopped doing stuff that makes her feel like shit, she wouldn't have eaten herself to that state. Having to "go slow and rest a bunch" is a pretty good indication that you, in fact, feel like shit.

2F8F9954-7828-40FB-AE11-5CE4E106E7C6.jpeg
"Fuck being healthy!" "Hope you're doing well!"🙄

Last edited:

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
I guess this post sort of clears up the whole "joyful movement" crap the FAM spouts, and I've always been confused about. What makes some forms of exercise ok, some "excessive"? Apparently, if something is the least bit challenging or might improve your health, you're punishing yourself. Having goals cause "nagging shame," and we can't have that.

It goes without saying, but if her body "deserves kindess" she wouldn't put it under so much stress. If she really stopped doing stuff that makes her feel like shit, she wouldn't have eaten herself to that state. Having to "go slow and rest a bunch" is a pretty good indication that you, in fact, feel like shit.

View attachment 1309422
"Fuck being healthy!" "Hope you're doing well!"🙄
Ah yeah, living 'full healthy lives' which apparently include:

- Not being able to even walk through an airport without ending up in a wheelchair from exhaustion due to her weight
- Being reduced to riding a fucking tricycle like a little kid because normal adult bikes will collapse under your weight
- Not having the energy/mobility to look after your own dog properly and having to farm him out to 'daycare' or in one case, rehome him
- Needing special mattresses by age 30 because your back is proper fucked by your weight
- Not having seen your own genitals in years
- Finding normal hygiene practices such as showering daily and washing your own hair difficult to impossible
- Throwing fits and having emotional meltdowns about 'fatphobia' and being triggered by cooking
- Finding all medical appointments triggering because doctors dare try to stop her dying by suggesting weight loss
- Being extremely limited in options about where to go because she and her gf can't fit in normal seats anymore

Full and healthy indeed, Corissa. Who does she think she's fooling

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget all the salt from Gatorade, too. It's probably an overall better choice than chugging Dr Pepper 2 Liters like they're cans, but not by much.

What's up with these two and shilling period underwear? Different brands, too. More than one brand wants to affiliate with these two? I doubt it. A lot of women complain that it's a bitch to find plus size period underwear and both Jay and Corissa are well over the limit of almost all clothing brands, including period underwear. The largest size that Thinx goes to is 3X. Jay's pair was one step away from ripping when she was "modeling" hers. No thanks for the mental images that are conjured from this.

Kitkatty

kiwifarms.net
What's up with these two and shilling period underwear? Different brands, too. More than one brand wants to affiliate with these two? I doubt it. A lot of women complain that it's a bitch to find plus size period underwear and both Jay and Corissa are well over the limit of almost all clothing brands, including period underwear. The largest size that Thinx goes to is 3X. Jay's pair was one step away from ripping when she was "modeling" hers. No thanks for the mental images that are conjured from this.
Didn't she say she wore a size 28 at some point? That Thinx 3xl is only 49.5" on the hip; that's a size 20 in pants.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
Corissa is such a useless cunt. Her, and I'm sure J, are constantly presenting something negative as if it's positive. Tee tee! I opened my calendar for the first time in two months because I do nothing important with my life! Aren't I so cute and quirky?!

But here's my major gripe with Corissa: any use of the word "trauma", whatsoever. What a word she loves to throw around. Obviously, she's never been called out for it since she says it so freely. Corissa has never experienced "trauma" in her life, and if she has then she brought it upon herself and no one should feel bad about that. Devastation, pain, grief, hopelessness, has she felt any of that when it wasn't related to food or her weight? Has she been a victim and then experienced "trauma"?? fuck no. Kelly Lenza does the same shit and she's another fat, white, privileged cunt too.

God damn, J with all of her demands too. Call me this, not that. Don't look at me this way, look at me that way. Don't drink a Sprite next to me, have a Dr. Pepper instead. Ok, I made the last one up, but it's basically like that. Both these bitches want to be coddled and that have no problem outright demanding it, duh.

Corissa would never stop to think that one of her followers is a cop or at least has a cop in their family, nope, that's why she's out here calling them pigs. And obviously Corissa did not get the SJW memo that "Karen" is a white stereotype. So look at her being so brazen with her racism n shit. But that's ok because whites are the worst, oh and cops.

Tags
None