Corissa Enneking / fatgirlflow and Juliana "J" Aprileo / comfyfattravels - Delusional fat-acceptance lesbian couple, junk-food addicts with expensive taste, denied a mortgage due to excessive Doordash ordering

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

When will Juliana become bedbound? As of January 2022

• Within 3 months

Votes: 21 5.5%
  • Within 6 months

Votes: 92 24.0%
  • Within a year

Votes: 136 35.4%
  • Within 3 years

Votes: 57 14.8%
  • Never

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Shes already there

Votes: 74 19.3%

• Total voters

GenociderSyo

Syo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1655937738266.png
1655937717430.png
1655937728101.png

toilet_rainbow

my reputation for misogyny is legendary
kiwifarms.net
"80% of grants are reserved for BIPOC"

Then just make it for black people, because that's all people see when they read bipoc BIPOC only? It's already co sponsored by a "black charity." It always feels ironic when these people are just as racist by assuming that only the poor widdle black trannies can't afford HRT because they're poor widdle black trannies and no black people are rich EVAR. It wouldn't be too different from themed scholarships, either. A race quota/affirmative action on most applications always skivved me out. There's wanting diversity, and then forcing it to make you/the company look good. This is one of the latter cases.

I like that the application is only available for 24 hours. They're totally trying to avoid actually paying out these "grants" :story:

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
"80% of grants are reserved for BIPOC"

Then just make it for black people, because that's all people see when they read bipoc BIPOC only? It's already co sponsored by a "black charity." It always feels ironic when these people are just as racist by assuming that only the poor widdle black trannies can't afford HRT because they're poor widdle black trannies and no black people are rich EVAR. It wouldn't be too different from themed scholarships, either. A race quota/affirmative action on most applications always skivved me out. There's wanting diversity, and then forcing it to make you/the company look good. This is one of the latter cases.

I like that the application is only available for 24 hours. They're totally trying to avoid actually paying out these "grants" :story:
24 hours only, that applications are open for? Ahaha that's such a way of getting out of paying.

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
I'm floored that either Corissa or J has a Dr that will glance in their direction especially with how much they shit on the medical profession as a whole.
And again, I challenge any one of these 'muh medical fatphobia' activists to enter medical school themselves and show the Drs how it's done. With a scholarship and work ethic, bringing their own chair to lectures and scooters (which schools have to accommodate under the ADA) it's entirely possible. What, like it's hard?! They already know everything duh

LonesomeDud

Now with Genderbent POC Tonto
kiwifarms.net
I'm floored that either Corissa or J has a Dr that will glance in their direction especially with how much they shit on the medical profession as a whole.
People, particularly women like this, almost never give a person in a doctor's position much trouble.

I understand not wanting to get on the scale at 600 lbs. Even if there's a scale available, there's no real meaningful difference between 500 and 600 lbs. It's not like the difference between 150 and 250, or even 150 to 200. So what if they won't weigh? I don't think nuance in obesity matters much above ~450 lbs.

Try to address if they're compliant with BP or diabetes stuff and you will almost certainly get a yes. If they have high BP, well, you just need to make adjustments to the meds, or maybe they forgot this morning. Checking their sugar? It's been remarkably good, but they forgot the glucometer. And if you order an A1C, even right then at the office, they'll just accidentally slip through checkout in a moment of confusion, or maybe you just didn't get the balance of diabetes meds right.

I have abused the editorial you to death. :lol: Man, Dr. Tumbo, you sure are a lousy and mean fatphobic doctor. How do I contact your supervisor?

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
People, particularly women like this, almost never give a person in a doctor's position much trouble.

I understand not wanting to get on the scale at 600 lbs. Even if there's a scale available, there's no real meaningful difference between 500 and 600 lbs. It's not like the difference between 150 and 250, or even 150 to 200. So what if they won't weigh? I don't think nuance in obesity matters much above ~450 lbs.

Try to address if they're compliant with BP or diabetes stuff and you will almost certainly get a yes. If they have high BP, well, you just need to make adjustments to the meds, or maybe they forgot this morning. Checking their sugar? It's been remarkably good, but they forgot the glucometer. And if you order an A1C, even right then at the office, they'll just accidentally slip through checkout in a moment of confusion, or maybe you just didn't get the balance of diabetes meds right.

I have abused the editorial you to death. :lol: Man, Dr. Tumbo, you sure are a lousy and mean fatphobic doctor. How do I contact your supervisor?
And this kind of short term gratification and immaturity cuts decades off their lives. It's childishness that is put up with, too easily enabled, by online hugboxes.
Zero commenters of J's that ive seen here have pointed out she has DIABETES NECK !? It's like seeing a tumor and no one says anything

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net
A patient can be kicked out of a US practice for noncompliance, it’s not uncommon. The healthcare provider just needs to document their attempts to educate the patient and the patients refusal to cooperate.
Yeah. It doesn't happen super frequently, because even in 2022, many doctors are still compassionate souls who want to help even the most broken people. Maybe she didn't consent to the A1c this time, but since you told her that you're only asking because you care about her, she'll go home to do some research and soul-searching, and next time, she'll be open to it. Next time.

Doctors are also generally high achievers, and firing a patient is akin to admitting defeat.

During my highly irresponsible mid-twenties, I was fired from a practice for too many no-call no-shows. It was a serious wakeup call for me. Until then, I thought they'd just keep letting me be an inconsiderate asshole, and I think realizing that not everyone is willing to tolerate that kind of bullshit time wasting was very good for me. I was mortified, obviously. The clinic had a very clear policy, posted at the reception desk and in each office, that x missed appointments without a phone call to cancel or reschedule would result in being forbidden from seeing any doctors in the practice.

brooky

crissels
kiwifarms.net
I completely agree. J should be free to get out and move as much as she wants, and anyone who says anything mean is a bigger jerk than she is.
100% agreed, with the caveat that small children may say thoughtlessly cruel things because they're still learning how to behave, and if J goes out in public, she needs to accept that.

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
Lol I'd love to hear J's mask off thoughts and opinions. I hope they're even more insane.

She doesn't strike me as very pensive. Stoned, maybe, but not a thinker.
Here's a tip, J- write about something OTHER THAN your body, yourself, your comfort, how judgemental the world feels.
Write about I dunno, your training in social work and experiences in learning that. Write about other people, who live differently from you. Write about others realistically, as full people, not just Good fats and bad thins.
Write about your grandparents memories of the war! Anything.

Hell, it just might make you feel less hyperfocused on your body and dysphoric about it. Thinking about it 24/7 gives you mental illness

Lol I'd love to hear J's mask off thoughts and opinions. I hope they're even more insane.

She doesn't strike me as very pensive. Stoned, maybe, but not a thinker.
Here's a tip, J- write about something OTHER THAN your body, yourself, your comfort, how judgemental the world feels.
Write about I dunno, your training in social work and experiences in learning that. Write about other people, who live differently from you. Write about others realistically, as full people, not just Good fats and bad thins.
Write about your grandparents memories of the war! Anything.

Hell, it just might make you feel less hyperfocused on your body and dysphoric about it. Thinking about it 24/7 gives you mental illness
I really doubt she has creative ideas or much to say that isn't related to her fat. She doesn't do anything but sit around and eat and use social media in between answering a few phones for her job. She doesn't leave the house and her whole getup is wokeness... both of which cut you off from new experiences and original thought. Everything that isn't feelgood therapy speak makes her upset. It's not like she's going to spend time reading anything online that might possibly trigger her.

The only challenge she submits herself to is climbing four steps. The only growth she's interested in can be measured in pounds. But she won't even do that, because that hurts her feelings too.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
I can't even with Juliana fucking around with dumbbells. What does she think she'll accomplish? I know- it's all performative, and she hasn't put any thought into getting results. Just typical fatty, "You don't think I exercise, do you? Fatphobic stereotype! I work out, see? I'm pretty fit, actually." And in J's case, "Look how masculine I am! Dumb ol' girls can't lift weights!"

No one's impressed, heifer. You have cellulite on your arms.