Careercow Cory Machado - Owns fake football team, prolific webtraffic purchaser, NPWL Wrestler, camgirl stalker and "brand."

AriGiga

kiwifarms.net
I watched his match against Johnny Dynamo on his NPWL page. Some notes from an actual pro wrestler:

• Macahdo is wrestling in tights and a shirt, so I already think he's lame. Don't argue "But Kevin Owen's wrestles in a shirt!", this kid ain't Kevin Owens by a long shot.
  • The match starts off with one of the weakest lariats I've ever fucking seen.
  • Johnny pushes into the corner, cheap elbow and now Johnny is laid out on the middle rope...this is the SECOND THING DONE IN THE MATCH. Whoever booked this is an absolute exceptional individual.
  • Machado with a stiff European uppercut to Johnny's gut/chest. That's not how a European is supposed to be hit, BTW.
  • Machado getting heel heat, Johnny taps him on the shoulder, then Machado TURNS THE WRONG WAY. Johnny has to turn him around and unfuck the situation. This is basic wrestling school shit, btw.
  • Machado is whipped chest first into the buckle, then turns the wrong way AGAIN.
  • Machado takes a powder for 9 off one drop kick. No bump and feed (which would make sense), just one move drops him to the outside. Way to look like a stud, champ.
  • Another drop kick from Johnny, teasing a big move, then right into a sleeper hold spot for Machado. Machado's valet gets onto the apron for no reason, which leads me to believe that there was supposed to be something done here, but again, the booker is an exceptional individual.
  • Way to no-sell a kick to the gut, but then again, Machado isn't in the BEST shape for a wrestler.
  • Machado hits an STO as his finish, meaning that he, as a heel, only did about 7-8 things that would be considered "offense". His manager got more heel heat than he did, and that is absurd.

Iirc, being a 'rosebud' on TV, if you were paid, was a $500 gig. Yes, they also had extras that weren't paid, and they're typically someone who won a contest or some shit. No catering, no amenities, and you GTFO of the arena when your part was done, so no staying back and talking to Vince or HHH, they have bigger shit to deal with.

Tl;dr: There's no way you could convince me that he's a trained wrestler.
Going back to this for a moment, I just want to impress upon some of y'all how incredibly exceptional this is. This Machado fuck has not only very obviously never gone to wrestling school, he also lacks the basic talent for mimicry of what's been seen on TV that a five-year-old has. A five-year-old, mimicking what he saw on Monday Night RAW before he was told to get ready for bed, would be able to land a European uppercut correctly. Said five-year-old, were they somehow actually in a ring, would also be able to turn the correct way at key moments with at least a 50% success rate. Moreover, another five-year-old could book a better match just based off what they think looks cool.

Cory Machado is not only a talentless hack, he's a worse wrestler than a five-year-old roughhousing on the playground while the aides aren't looking.

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
3/16: I checked on the NPWL twitter and found this shitty tribute video for Cory Machado

That account also retweeted Cory saying "Good Morning" and "God is good" along with random shit from Taeler Hendrix.
This just adds to the theory that Cory is the one running that promotion.

Not much to report lately, but I checked his socialblade (RealCoryMachado) and now I get why: Cory tweets way less than he used to. Could it be that his lawyer told him to shut the fuck up a bit on social media? Or something to do with his bot followers getting suspended?

EDIT: He also disabled comments and ratings on his match that people were reacting to ITT
Last I checked, it barely had comments, and only 2 dislikes. Thin skin on this man.

Update 8/5: Haven’t checked on Cory or his girl, Taeler Hendrix in a while.

The NPWL had a show on April 20. Some /wooo/ user actually went to it, but I didn’t save the thread because the OP of that thread was honestly a sped. He got into an argument and came off like a snobby fuck. Anyways, the only noteworthy thing about it besides being a typical small time wrestling event is that Juventud Guerrera won their main championship...but then was stripped of it because he didn’t win under an unannounced time limit. Also, that promotion has a TV championship despite not being anywhere near TV, realistically speaking.

Tweet advertising a "Television championship" match:
If there are examples of other wrestling promotions that aren't on TV having TV championships, I'd love to hear them.

Also, here's a clip of Ken Jeong that they used to promote the 4/20 show. They literally just recycled an old clip:
The original:

Taeler Hendrix has a website, a blog, and a youtube account.
All of them with mundane "inspirational" content as far as I can tell.

I guess she is literally only getting booked on that suspicious NPWL promotion, which also happens to book Cory Machado. Reminder, that promotion is so small, it doesn't even appear on this wrestling database site:
So how is she making any money? 8x10s, no shit. Gotta tard cum the beta orbiters:
Anyways, here she is, indirectly begging for bookings again:
See, if other people are the ones naming promotions, it makes her seem popular.
Anyways, she did this last year as well, and only got a few bookings in 2018 out of it.

Here she is, trying to buddy up to the Women of Honor champion, Kelly Klein. Even though she accused one of Ring of Honor's main eventers, Jay Lethal, of sabotaging her career previously. Almost like she wants to get back there. Btw, that accusation went nowhere, despite Taeler making a fuzz about it in 2018. Anyways, here are the tweets where she's trying to be a buddy with Klein:
They're still up as of now, but wow. What she's doing is like when an extra tries to befriend a big name actor through social media. "Remember me? I was on the set, we had so much fun!"

Speaking of which, here's something I don't remember mentioning ITT: Taeler tried to get herself noticed by Alexa Bliss, a WWE wrestler:
Taeler tweeted something else, but that got deleted before I could grab it. What wasn't deleted was Alexa Bliss' response, which was literally a gif shrugging, saying "I don't know her"

The most weird thing is this:
An apparently NPWL-branded action figure. Huh. I can only guess this is an effort at making the promotion seem like it's somehow a big deal.

And yeah, Cory's boring and quiet now. He's still RealCoryMachado on twitter.

Update 9/22: Okay, so, someone made an innocent post on /wooo/, pointing out a weird tweet from Taeler Hendrix where she misspelled something. However, another user found an interesting page.

1569182145496.png
Here's the thing: I can't find that article through google. Not sure if that's just me.
But I found two that look to be exactly the same text.

I was thinking "what the fuck?" - whoever wrote this never fixed the error of not putting quotation marks when quoting Taeler. Then I noticed this text at the bottom of both pages.

Press Release Distributed by ABNewswire.com

To view the original version on ABNewswire visit: Taeler Hendrix Wins NPWL & Lucha Patron Championship

Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact pressreleases@franklymedia.com
So, that kind of explains it. Also, LOL at Taeler Hendrix being described as one of the greatest pro wrestlers in the world. But now, let's get back to the real topic of this thread: Cory Machado.

He posted this on twitter twice:
https://archive.li/9ozL5 (Not working for some reason?)
The first thing that gets me is that this motherfucker is trying to play something off like he was doing a character.
Remember in the OP where it's mentioned that he pretended to be a soccer player?
Cory is now pretending that this was a wrestling character, and not a malicious lie to get people to buy an energy drink. The writing is awful, just look at the run-on sentence in the first paragraph.

Cory Machado started watching wrestling at the age of 5 with his great grandfather it was at this moment Machado fell in love with wrestling a family bond. Machado says one of the toughest things getting started in wrestling is coming up with a character that is different yet stands out around 2012-2015 Machado was brainstorming ideas and characters around the time the world cup was around one of the most watched sporting events in the world Machado got an idea while watching the world cup nobody at the time really explored the soccer gimmick/character.

Machado’s first character was a soccer gimmick seeing the success of soccer and the world cup being one of the most watched and popular topics. Machado also looked at potentially other gimmicks and characters after moving on and evolving from the soccer gimmick Machado looked at what was getting buzz what was being talked about everyone was talking about trump so machado’s next gimmick/character was the trust fund character where he was in a faction with his manager Bridget, former NFL player Walter Thurmond and Mexican wrestling legend Super Mex Hernandez. They then went to face former wwe superstar Sinn bodhi.
I couldn't bother to read much past that, because this follows the same pattern as that weird video with a fake Morgan Freeman: Humble brags to let you know what a great guy Cory is, also some lore which I'm assuming to be made up. There are some names in that story, so maybe someone could take the time to look those up. Also, once again, the same mistake is made where there are no quotation marks for the parts where the subject of the article is being quoted.

Just to be clear: him pretending to be a soccer player was at a time where he was nowhere near pro wrestling, afaik. He's trying to make it sound like he was doing that as a wrestling character. Notice how these articles don't mention Real Portugal FC. That would be a dead giveaway to the big hole in this story: Real Portugal FC never existed or played at any level. Googling "real portugal fc" actually leads you to this thread pretty quickly. "Real Portugal CF" is how I thought it was written and I found this facebook page.

Look at that: Neon Energy Drink. What was that again?
Oh, yeah, the Totally Legitimate business, which is surely not a pyramid scheme.

Another link. Same article hosted elsewhere. How nice of Cory to do the archiving for us.
https://archive.li/7tu1q (Also not working, weird)
https://www.nbc29.com/story/41075034/portuguese-pro-wrestler-honors-late-great-grandfather-ashley-carlson-through-pro-wrestling-giving-back-to-families-in-need
None of these Cory articles are cooperating with archive.li, that's strange.

I grabbed screenshots of the articles, to be safe.
The source of this totally legit story (and Taeler's as well) is http://www.abnewswire.com/ as the articles say. Looks like he's still spending money on his fake online persona. And Taeler's getting some love from that as well. What a weird couple. I could have just archived the abnewswire links, but I think it's better to prove that copies of these articles got around.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so, someone made an innocent post on /wooo/, pointing out a weird tweet from Taeler Hendrix where she misspelled something. However, another user found an interesting page.

View attachment 945446
Here's the thing: I can't find that article through google. Not sure if that's just me.
But I found two that look to be exactly the same text.

I was thinking "what the fuck?" - whoever wrote this never fixed the error of not putting quotation marks when quoting Taeler. Then I noticed this text at the bottom of both pages.

So, that kind of explains it. Also, LOL at Taeler Hendrix being described as one of the greatest pro wrestlers in the world. But now, let's get back to the real topic of this thread: Cory Machado.

He posted this on twitter twice:
https://archive.li/9ozL5 (Not working for some reason?)
The first thing that gets me is that this motherfucker is trying to play something off like he was doing a character.
Remember in the OP where it's mentioned that he pretended to be a soccer player?
Cory is now pretending that this was a wrestling character, and not a malicious lie to get people to buy an energy drink. The writing is awful, just look at the run-on sentence in the first paragraph.

I couldn't bother to read much past that, because this follows the same pattern as that weird video with a fake Morgan Freeman: Humble brags to let you know what a great guy Cory is, also some lore which I'm assuming to be made up. There are some names in that story, so maybe someone could take the time to look those up. Also, once again, the same mistake is made where there are no quotation marks for the parts where the subject of the article is being quoted.

Just to be clear: him pretending to be a soccer player was at a time where he was nowhere near pro wrestling, afaik. He's trying to make it sound like he was doing that as a wrestling character. Notice how these articles don't mention Real Portugal FC. That would be a dead giveaway to the big hole in this story: Real Portugal FC never existed or played at any level. Googling "real portugal fc" actually leads you to this thread pretty quickly. "Real Portugal CF" is how I thought it was written and I found this facebook page.

Look at that: Neon Energy Drink. What was that again?
Oh, yeah, the Totally Legitimate business, which is surely not a pyramid scheme.

Another link. Same article hosted elsewhere. How nice of Cory to do the archiving for us.
https://archive.li/7tu1q (Also not working, weird)
https://www.nbc29.com/story/41075034/portuguese-pro-wrestler-honors-late-great-grandfather-ashley-carlson-through-pro-wrestling-giving-back-to-families-in-need
None of these Cory articles are cooperating with archive.li, that's strange.

I grabbed screenshots of the articles, to be safe.
The source of this totally legit story (and Taeler's as well) is http://www.abnewswire.com/ as the articles say. Looks like he's still spending money on his fake online persona. And Taeler's getting some love from that as well. What a weird couple. I could have just archived the abnewswire links, but I think it's better to prove that copies of these articles got around.
Sounds like we all got worked brother. He wasn't scamming people or stalking potential rape victims, no he was just playing the heel! What a friggin swerve, brother! I'm marking out.

ToddleDoddle

kiwifarms.net
Regarding Taeler she uploads Youtube videos from time to time. Seems to be typical vlogging stuff, I can't be bothered to go through all the videos but their might be some hints into her life with Cory. In her most recent video she talks about being in her "tiny house on wheels" which seems to indicate they live in an RV?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino