Snowflake Courtney Thompson / chronically.court / CC / Court Thompson - munchie, spoonie, promotes sketchy clinic in Mexico that kills patients, anti-vaxxer

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

thirsttrap12345

kiwifarms.net
I finally got a chance to watch those videos and holy shit, that is the funniest thing I've seen in a MINUTE. I'm pretty sure that kid and I had the same look on our faces like "what the fuck am I witnessing right now?"
It gets even better as this is CC’s younger sister. Who 1) would likely already be aware her sister is “sick” and 2) would had to have been asked ahead of time to sit down and have a fake scripted convo. No wonder her facial expression is so priceless.

Dr. Celery MD

I know how youse kids like 'em sloppy.
kiwifarms.net
It gets even better as this is CC’s younger sister. Who 1) would likely already be aware her sister is “sick” and 2) would had to have been asked ahead of time to sit down and have a fake scripted convo. No wonder her facial expression is so priceless.
I saw people in IF saying the same thing, but I just wanted to clarify that that is not her sister. She only has a brother, Greg. This girl appears a few times throughout her accounts; it looks like she's a family friend. Which, IMO makes this even worse: she's subjecting someone else's kid to this buffoonery!

thirsttrap12345

kiwifarms.net
I saw people in IF saying the same thing, but I just wanted to clarify that that is not her sister. She only has a brother, Greg. This girl appears a few times throughout her accounts; it looks like she's a family friend. Which, IMO makes this even worse: she's subjecting someone else's kid to this buffoonery!
Ok can we discuss the brother thing for a min. I’ve skimmed this thread and didn’t see it mentioned. But. They look a little too close for a sibling relationship. Maybe I have been watching too much GOT.

8C7CA805-B3AC-47B4-8BAF-A1B83E81AC6A.jpeg

Take this with a grain of salt but before I discovered this magical site I only had randos on the internet to vent with about these munchies.

In doing so about the absolute fuckery that is Courtney, I engaged with an individual who claimed to know her IRL, and one of the things she shared was that she had a step or half sister? I can’t remember. If it’s true, clearly the younger girl doesn’t live with her bc she features her boyfriend, I mean brother, so often on her account that there’s no way she wouldn’t throw her on more. Plus it would somewhat align with a sibling who lives primarily with another parent. This is the person (I believe) who originally said this girl was a sister on the recent IF thread- not sure bc I don’t know their Reddit handle.

Dr. Celery MD

I know how youse kids like 'em sloppy.
kiwifarms.net

Crimewatcher 44

kiwifarms.net
I really worry that desperate, actually ill people will see this bullshit and believe this woo garbage works. And who is paying for it? Insurance doesn't cover woo.

1 Screenshot_2019-07-14 court🌼 on Instagram “investing in my health for long term results ment...png 2 Screenshot_2019-07-14 court🌼 on Instagram “investing in my health for long term results ment...png 3 Screenshot_2019-07-14 court🌼 on Instagram “investing in my health for long term results ment...png

Moaning Myrtle

kiwifarms.net
Cupping removes "stagnant blood"? Funny, here I thought your circulatory system keeps your blood flowing through your body so it doesn't, you know, stagnate. And perhaps she feels sooooooooo much better after sitting through all the pain of acupuncture and cupping because of the endorphin rush to pain receptors. It's scary how little these people understand how the body actually works. Idiot.

Ms.bojangles

kiwifarms.net
Cupping removes "stagnant blood"? Funny, here I thought your circulatory system keeps your blood flowing through your body so it doesn't, you know, stagnate. And perhaps she feels sooooooooo much better after sitting through all the pain of acupuncture and cupping because of the endorphin rush to pain receptors. It's scary how little these people understand how the body actually works. Idiot.
Pretty sure cupping is my least favorite new therapy... Remember when parents used to tell you to not put a vacuum to your skin and pop the blood vessels? Well all these young adults are doing the same thing and calling it medicine...

Please tell me someone else saw the cringy video she made about them and how she was so very active and not "struggling" in any of it.

• Agree
Reactions: AbraCadaver and Dad

Ms.bojangles

kiwifarms.net
Wow her neuro symptoms adjustable too! I wonder if this guy has no idea what he is getting into. Judd 2.0?
I'm sure she's going to claim that all those woo therapies stopped her symptoms immediately, just in time for her to enjoy these few days with her boyfriend before he leaves again and she goes back to the regularly scheduled shit show.

If she looked any fucking healthier in her pics and vids she’d explode. She needs to decide to either be a munchie or a thot. You can’t do both.
Her healthy glow is literally to die for. Im sure every poor girl with a real chronic illness who follows her is jonesing for her hair and skin. And literally she would make it so much easier as a health/fitness promoter. If she switches gears now she will still hit the market at its peak. Aka classy, fit thot. I'm sure her boyfriend would fit better into that mold anyways.

Crimewatcher 44

kiwifarms.net
Why would you go to a yoga place when you know you can't physically do yoga? I think they did take a yoga class and she's lying.

Screenshot_2019-07-19 court🌼 on Instagram “instagram doesn’t show you the behind the scenes i ...png Screenshot_2019-07-19 court🌼 on Instagram “instagram doesn’t show you the behind the scenes i ...png Screenshot_2019-07-19 court🌼 on Instagram “instagram doesn’t show you the behind the scenes i ...png

Last edited:

Ms.bojangles

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
Oh man i forgot about Ruby. Her mysterious "vaccine injury" started riiiight after her kid sister got fucking leukemia. Now if that isn't a "pay attention to me, now" munchie tell IDK what is.
A handful of the more profilic British munchies claim to have been vaccine injured. Ruby, Chloe Leanne and Chloe Print Lambert.

Reactions: thirsttrap12345

Kate Farms Shill

i want my name to be spaghetti.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A handful of the more profilic British munchies claim to have been vaccine injured. Ruby, Chloe Leanne and Chloe Print Lambert.
Yeah I know. The timing of ruby's alleged injury is just so fucking awful.

Side note: CPL buying the prop powerchair from that dumb movie was one of the great moments in MBI as far as I'm concerned.

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I know. The timing of ruby's alleged injury is just so fucking awful.

Side note: CPL buying the prop powerchair from that dumb movie was one of the great moments in MBI as far as I'm concerned.
The icing on the cake was just how badly it fit her. Vintage miIk.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino