Snowflake Courtney Thompson / chronically.court / CC / Court Thompson - munchie, spoonie, promotes sketchy clinic in Mexico that kills patients, anti-vaxxer

Dr. Celery MD

I know how youse kids like 'em sloppy.
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20190723_102408.jpg
Hey Court, just a tip: if you want to keep appearing so super sick, maybe don't post videos talking about how you drove 10 hours nonstop overnight to see your new boyfriend. It doesn't exactly fit with your "I'm constantly in excruciating pain" narrative.

Yeah I know. The timing of ruby's alleged injury is just so fucking awful.
Is it cool if we use this thread to discuss other "Gardasil injured" munchies too? Because Ruby is a fucking goldmine. The bone marrow transplant that saved her sister's life was literally the day before Ruby's 15th birthday. I can't think of something that would take more attention away from you and your birthday than both of your siblings participating in a lifesaving transplant.
9.3.18 rs.jpg 9.4.18 rs.jpg

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
I really want to know how Chloe Leanne is getting on. The one who claimed the NHS was "leaving her to die" despite having home care, oxygen, a feeding tube etc.

(and like a good proportion of munchies she was a dancer before being dramatically struck down in her prime)

Dr. Celery MD

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20190723_201331.jpg
addison has been my neighbor for about eight years now. i babysat her & her brother for the first half of that! when i got more sick, i obviously couldn't care for two little ones safely + feel comfortable doing it. i occasionally see the two of them every once & a while.
she was my MINI-ME. we would play tennis. go grocery shopping. karaoke to the tinker bell soundtrack. take pictures. have dance parties. swim all day in the pool. constantly have disney movie marathons. bake cookies & snack on alllll the sweets. ya know, the typical girly babysitter type of things to do [clapping emoji]
no one outside my fam, even my neighbors up to this point, had ever actually "seen" me looking ill. just the 12.5k of you on here [laughing emoji] i stay inside in bed most of time when that's the case & have never had the desire to let my favorite littles, see me struggling. the day i went over there was completely random & totally not something i would've done two years ago, or even six months ago.
i wanted to show them both, mainly addison though. that sometimes i look sick & sometimes i look fine. she consistently knocks on my door asking if "courtney can play", (i'm talkin 2-3x a week) it doesn't make any sense why i can't play if i look the same to her as i always do?? i still have goals. i still love pictures. i take the opportunity to do things i enjoy when my body allows me to. i'm still outrageously giggly. i'm still obsessed with disney movies. i still love seeing her. i'm still happy & i'm still ME. [ginger emoji] (v happy there's FINALLY a ginger emoji)
sometimes i hurt more than usual, cry more than usual + sleep more than usual. [shrug emoji] this video & this girl are both so special to me bc this is THE most focused i've ever seen her. she gave me every ounce of her attention, was super intuitive & kept eye contact the whole time. watching her be this way when i was at a huge low was overwhelming, shocking, loving, surprising & heartwarming all at the same time.
i'm so grateful i showed her this side of me, because now she KNOWS: it's not that i don't want to play with her. it's that sometimes, i just can't.

The video along with this post is the same fun "faking MS symptoms from Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome" video I posted a week or so ago. The reason she was "THE most focused [Courtney's] ever seen her" and "gave [Court] every ounce of her attention" was because she was freaked the fuck out! Not because she gave two shits about Court's imaginary diseases! The fact that she found it so necessary to drag an innocent child she's not even related to into this is honestly disgusting. Couldn't there have been a less traumatizing way to prove this point, like showing her her totally necessary walker?

Ms.bojangles

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 855922
addison has been my neighbor for about eight years now. i babysat her & her brother for the first half of that! when i got more sick, i obviously couldn't care for two little ones safely + feel comfortable doing it. i occasionally see the two of them every once & a while.
she was my MINI-ME. we would play tennis. go grocery shopping. karaoke to the tinker bell soundtrack. take pictures. have dance parties. swim all day in the pool. constantly have disney movie marathons. bake cookies & snack on alllll the sweets. ya know, the typical girly babysitter type of things to do [clapping emoji]
no one outside my fam, even my neighbors up to this point, had ever actually "seen" me looking ill. just the 12.5k of you on here [laughing emoji] i stay inside in bed most of time when that's the case & have never had the desire to let my favorite littles, see me struggling. the day i went over there was completely random & totally not something i would've done two years ago, or even six months ago.
i wanted to show them both, mainly addison though. that sometimes i look sick & sometimes i look fine. she consistently knocks on my door asking if "courtney can play", (i'm talkin 2-3x a week) it doesn't make any sense why i can't play if i look the same to her as i always do?? i still have goals. i still love pictures. i take the opportunity to do things i enjoy when my body allows me to. i'm still outrageously giggly. i'm still obsessed with disney movies. i still love seeing her. i'm still happy & i'm still ME. [ginger emoji] (v happy there's FINALLY a ginger emoji)
sometimes i hurt more than usual, cry more than usual + sleep more than usual. [shrug emoji] this video & this girl are both so special to me bc this is THE most focused i've ever seen her. she gave me every ounce of her attention, was super intuitive & kept eye contact the whole time. watching her be this way when i was at a huge low was overwhelming, shocking, loving, surprising & heartwarming all at the same time.
i'm so grateful i showed her this side of me, because now she KNOWS: it's not that i don't want to play with her. it's that sometimes, i just can't.

The video along with this post is the same fun "faking MS symptoms from Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome" video I posted a week or so ago. The reason she was "THE most focused [Courtney's] ever seen her" and "gave [Court] every ounce of her attention" was because she was freaked the fuck out! Not because she gave two shits about Court's imaginary diseases! The fact that she found it so necessary to drag an innocent child she's not even related to into this is honestly disgusting. Couldn't there have been a less traumatizing way to prove this point, like showing her her totally necessary walker?
Idk why finding out this girl was just a neighbor she babysat made it so much worse what she did, but it did. And who would record that? Like kids need someone to explain things to them in terms they understand but that doesn't mean sitting them down, shaking and stuttering in front of them and recording their reaction. All of that is unnecessary... She could have easily been like, you know when you have a cold and you can't go outside to play, well sometimes I'm sick and I can't go out to play. And do it when you're not shaking and stuttering at her.. No child needs to see that... And also... DON'T RECORD IT YOU SICKO!!! Part of the reason I feel it's so staged is not just her poor acting but the fact that she had to record it as evidence for her fans....

Dr. Celery MD

kiwifarms.net
A handful of the more profilic British munchies claim to have been vaccine injured. Ruby, Chloe Leanne and Chloe Print Lambert.
I really want to know how Chloe Leanne is getting on. The one who claimed the NHS was "leaving her to die" despite having home care, oxygen, a feeding tube etc.
I was just looking into what both Chloe's have been up to.

CPL1.png
Chloe Print-Lambert finally has a real, non-prop wheelchair! She's also raising money for other people in honor of her stillborn daughter, so I think that's pretty cool.

Chloe Leanne Brookes may have left other social media platforms behind, but she's still very active on Twitter.
CLB4.png CLB3.png CLB2.png

This update was left on her Facebook page in April
CLB1.png

ETA: Our girl Court's been nominated for the WeGo Munchie awards!
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg
Screenshot_20190724_182300.jpg
I love that she used a picture where she actually looks kinda sick. I honestly didn't think it was her at first. Then I noticed the tube looking thing sticking out of her stomach is an accupuncture needle and I knew it was Courtney.

Last edited:

Dr. Celery MD

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the double post but I stumbled on something that may answer a question I've had for a long time: Courtney claims she has "multiple autoimmune disorders" and yet has only ever mentioned Celiac. So what other autoimmune disorder(s) does she have?

I believe Courtney has a "diagnosis" of ASIA (Autoimmune Syndrome induced by Adjuvants), a theoretical and highly contested "autoimmune" response to exposure to adjuvants (silicone, aluminum, etc.) from vaccines and breast implants. Much like Chronic Lyme and Morgellons, most doctors do not believe in the syndrome, and in fact studies have shown there's no merit to the theory.

ASIA2.png Screenshot source

Screenshot_2019-07-25-06-33-53.png Screenshot_2019-07-25-06-49-21.png
Basically, people "diagnosed" with this disease have super vague symptoms like fatigue and muscle pain and happened to have had a vaccine pretty much ever. There is no limit on the time between vaccination and onset of symptoms. These people are typically upper-middle class Caucasians who see naturopathic doctors.

Obviously, talking about this "diagnosis" would be pretty controversial, which would explain why she's so vague about it.

Here are a few more links about ASIA syndrome
A Critical Appraisal of ASIA
Shoenfeld vaccine myth

I could be wrong but this seems to fit all of her claims.

ETA:
I found this screenshot on r/malingering of Courtney's mom commenting on a post from EmpoweredAutoimmune on Instagram which confirms that she does indeed have ASIA syndrome.
88mxey9fmcg21.jpg 1.png
Although the username/pic is blurred out you can still make out a good chunk of the picture and can see it's definitely her mom

Last edited:

Dr. Celery MD

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20190726_074617.jpg
i'm an extremely emotional + empathetic person. when i'm happy, i'm really happy & when i'm sad, i'm reeeaaallly sad. i've struggled with severe depression for years. i've been bullied/picked on since middle school. whether it had to do with how i look, how i talk, how i think or NOW: how i live my life while battling illnesses. peers would call me "MC" for "man chest". i developed late, didn't start puberty till around 16. i'm now a size DDD, it has been pointed out & commented that i'm "showing my boobs off". most girls in hs didn't like me & boys could be very hostile towards me. first day of freshman year, i got my binder, pencil case & books taken from me, throw across the room & then slapped in the face. there was a period of time when i was so scared of going to the bathroom by myself bc i was continuously threatened & didn't wan to be left alone. kids called me dumb, airhead, stupid, & exceptional. i've had learning + cognitive issues most of my teenage life. those words hurt. i've been pushed, shoved & kicked. i've had my clothes torn/ripped. my phone taken continuously & thrown across hallways/classrooms, it was even stolen once. gotten my bra unhooked when walking to class. made fun of for having red hair: "do the carpets match the drapes?" "fire crotch" "soul stealer" etc. one time, someone i didn't know, threatened to beat the f*** out of me bc their ex boyfriend liked me. been in the children's psych unit for three weeks, two different times. not one friend had checked on me. i've been told hurtful words & constant accusations by teenagers, grown men & women, parents, moms of chronically ill children. to top it off, i'm also spotlighted, picked apart + harassed on an online thread spewed directly by hate towards me. accused of having an eating disorder. using my illness' for monetary gain. was even told that i deserved to have my dog euthanized. i always choose to handle things with grace. socially & online. but today, i'm feeling the emotions. i'm hurt. i'm sad. i'm broken. what about me is so intriguing that the goal for so many over the years has been to make me cry? i just don't understand.

Courtney, since you clearly read here, I'm going to put on my sincere face for a minute: if social media is causing you so much emotional distress, get off of it. Or at the very least, make all of your accounts private and only accept requests from people you know. You have 12.5 THOUSAND followers on your chronic illness account (and even more that see your content and don't follow you); that's a pretty big audience! When you put yourself out there like that, with that large of a following, you are offering yourself up for criticism. It's a fact of life: not everybody will like you and not everybody will agree with you, especially when you already know that much of what you post is controversial to begin with. Being in the public eye requires a thick skin and it's clear from your content that that's something you struggle with. Nobody is forcing you to continue on with your account if it's contributing to your severe depression. See a therapist and figure out why you have to have constant adoration from people you haven't and will never meet.

FFS Courtney's mom, vaccines don't "cause" or even "activate" EDS.
Her mom has...a lot of opinions on vaccines.
Untitled4.png
If you check out her social media she posts a lot of anti-vaxx stuff. I have a feeling a lot of what Court says/does is parroted from Mama.

Dr. Celery MD

kiwifarms.net
Court's been a little quiet since her bullying post in July, but she's been back long enough to shill for a few companies, including munchie queen Sarah-Jean's Zebra Strong care packages.

She got the package back in May so she clearly loved everything.
Screenshot_20190623_023810.jpg

I've also been looking into Mama Court a little bit, and suffice it to say my theory of Courtney parroting may be correct.
Screenshot(52).png Screenshot(54).png Screenshot(55).png Screenshot(64).png Screenshot(65).png Screenshot(80).png Screenshot(81).png Screenshot(82).png Screenshot(47).png

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
I like Mama Court's explanation that Courtney can only moan about her issues, not listen to anyone else having problems in her life.

• Agree
Reactions: Dr. Celery MD

Dr. Celery MD

kiwifarms.net
Court's back from her little hiatus with some more of her classic bs.

First up: she can't even eat a fucking salad without mentioning how sick she is.
Screenshot_20190828_185234.jpg

livin life on the veg [veggie emojis] hiiiii! long time no post. taking things hour by hour lately. it's been more difficult to converse & just think in general the past few months, but more so the past few weeks. so to the ones texting/messaging/commenting, i read every word. you're so very appreciated, thank YOU! kindness lifts me up in ways i don't think i could ever put into words. got out today for an appointment up in the springs + soaked up some sunshine & ate all the veggies on the drive up to the mountains. soo that's happy! sitting in the waiting room right now typing this. also, 10 min before my mom took these pics i was on the verge of tears. life is tough, but finding the positives is essential. sending love! hope everyone is doing as good as they possibly can be. more posts soon. i miss instagram & all of youuuu!

And once again, she thanks you for helping her through her chronic illness but fuck you and yours.
Screenshot_20190829_212838.jpg

it's been one of those weeks where six out of seven days are tear filled. when it feels like life is getting thrown at you in all directions. where struggling feels like it'll be the forever normal. very grateful that i'm here & i'm still fighting. but some days, it gets the best of me. i've always told myself that all emotions are valid & they deserve to be felt. whether that be that i feel on top of the world one day, or on the bottom the next, not being okay is OKAY. i'm hopeful that this is just a season in life. sometimes it just gets the best of me. to the ones messaging me asking for support, advice, how to cope + etc,. i WISH i could be the shoulder for everyone to cry on & the arms for anyone who needs a hug. but please remember, i'm one person. one sick person. no matter how happy my voice sounds, how big my smile is or how alive & well i look in pictures i post.. i still struggle, i still have meltdowns & i still question my purpose in life. i feel so loved & honored that you trust me enough to share such intimate things with me, but sometimes it can feel like the weight of the world. this community lifts me up in more ways than one. you encourage me to keep sharing & to keep fighting. you welcome excitement with me on the good days as well as relate to me with struggles + emotions that can feel so lonely on hard days. i have an album on my phone under "messages that make me smile" specifically filled with words, comments & dm's that people on this account have sent my way. i look at it all the time. when i feel like the world is working against me, i look at those words & remember that i also have a whole world of people that love me. thank you thank you thank you for helping me in the midst of struggle, even when you probably aren't aware of the impact you're making with the words you share, words do have power. & with this community, i feel like they have the power to save people. they saved me. & i am eternally grateful. i love you.

She's also using some new woo in this pic, some IV Ozone therapy courtesy of the very fancy Ozon2000.

Per Wikipedia:
Ozone therapy is a form of alternative medicine that purports to increase the amount of oxygen in the body through the introduction of ozone Various techniques have been suggested, with purported benefits including the treatment of cancer, AIDS, and multiple sclerosis, among others. Ozone therapy consists of the introduction of ozone into the body via various methods, usually involving its mixture with various gases and liquids before injection.

Beginning in 1991 the FDA has prosecuted and sent to jail several people presenting themselves as medical doctors and selling ozone therapy products as a medical cure or operating medical clinics using ozone therapy for healing human illness. Arrests following similar activity have been made in other countries as well. At least 10 deaths have been related to ozone therapy or its lack of usefulness.

In April 2016, the FDA prohibited the medical use of ozone, "In any medical condition for which there is no proof of safety and effectiveness", stating "Ozone is a toxic gas with no known useful medical application in specific, adjunctive, or preventive therapy. In order for ozone to be effective as a germicide, it must be present in a concentration far greater than that which can be safely tolerated by man and animals."

Reactions: dopedodo

Dr. Celery MD

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20190904_031734.jpg

Court started a "new" treatment of hyperbaric oxygen therapy and had a meltdown afterwards, despite the fact that she tried it last summer during her Mexican "health" retreat.
Screenshot_20190503_220028.jpg

I'm not sure what exactly these "meltdowns" she constantly has entail but I can guarantee you they are not anything any 21-year-old should be having.

ETA: Gotta make sure to get her walker in the video, of course
ETA2: Gotta love how easily she could spin around in the first video without getting dizzy. Super serious POTS indeed.

Duz_Machines

purple blob
kiwifarms.net
In my amateur medical opinion (I know it's shocking I'm not a real doctor!), she got the vaccine during puberty (age 15 or so), which is when many people start experiencing POTS symptoms.
Yeah you get the vaccine early. Here the girls get the vaccination in the 3/4 class elementary school, they are 9/10 years old at that time. As much as i know the boys can be (or should be) vaccined too. Both sexes get the vaccination in two parts with 6 months break. Vaccination is best between 9-12 years, at the latest 12-15 years. That's the way it is with us, I haven't heard much about vaccination damage yet, and as with every vaccination there is a residual risk.

It just shows she has absolutely no idea what she's supposed to have. I also think EDS is inheritable, isn't it?

People with the illnesses they think they have will certainly feel deceived by those people who give a false picture of the illness(s). It's the same as the tumblr people's self-diagnoses. :roll:

Reactions: dopedodo

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
Yeah you get the vaccine early. Here the girls get the vaccination in the 3/4 class elementary school, they are 9/10 years old at that time. As much as i know the boys can be (or should be) vaccined too. Both sexes get the vaccination in two parts with 6 months break. Vaccination is best between 9-12 years, at the latest 12-15 years. That's the way it is with us, I haven't heard much about vaccination damage yet, and as with every vaccination there is a residual risk.

It just shows she has absolutely no idea what she's supposed to have. I also think EDS is inheritable, isn't it?

People with the illnesses they think they have will certainly feel deceived by those people who give a false picture of the illness(s). It's the same as the tumblr people's self-diagnoses. :roll:
hEDS is genetic, but it's possible to have it without a direct relative who has it. They're still working out how hEDS is inherited in that way.

Reactions: Duz_Machines

Ms.bojangles

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 922144

Court started a "new" treatment of hyperbaric oxygen therapy and had a meltdown afterwards, despite the fact that she tried it last summer during her Mexican "health" retreat.

I'm not sure what exactly these "meltdowns" she constantly has entail but I can guarantee you they are not anything any 21-year-old should be having.

ETA: Gotta make sure to get her walker in the video, of course
ETA2: Gotta love how easily she could spin around in the first video without getting dizzy. Super serious POTS indeed.
She must think her followers dont remember her previous claims as she goes along. It's like each post is created like it's the first post she's ever made, there's no cohesion to her story. Everything is just thrown in when she feels like it. One day she can't talk, next day she's posing with goats in the mountains. She goes from being super bloated to not in just one simple acupuncture session (that's one way to release all the air out of your head I guess). Gets hyperbaric treatment in Mexico and happens to forget so this time it is a "new" treatment. Then goes spelunking with her boyfriend, riding on his shoulders cause she forgets that she faints and has seizures and the rocks might be a hard landing... But hey it's partially accessible!! (aka not actually accessible unless you can choose to not use a wheelchair or walker for periods of time)

Dr. Celery MD

kiwifarms.net
Courtney posted this snarky mess yesterday.
Screenshot_20190907_040536.jpg
how many times does the bullying in the community need to be addressed? i'm grateful for the support system inside my home. i know many others aren't as lucky. the statements, accusations + vile things that are said about me (& multiple others in the chronic insta world) are completely fictionalized for the sole purpose of provoking doubt + harassment.
putting my name, face & town i live in on a public website thread spewed from hate is unacceptable. my purpose isn't to show my debilitating conditions, how miserable i feel, or to defend my illnesses 24/7. that would be exhausting to focus/keep up with. it's to show how i LIVE with them. WITH a smile [goofy face emoji] insinuating that i have an eating disorder, my stutter was fake, i walked like that for show, that i get monetary gain from my illnesses, making comments like you follow me to trigger your eating disorder & that the video i posted with my bf showed how "not sick i am"?? WHY ARE SICK PEOPLE NOT ALLOWED TO BE HAPPY PEOPLE!? ever morning, i have a choice: smile or cry. i CHOOSE to make the best out of my situation, have dreams & keep hope alive. that, in no way lessens the severity of my illnesses. if anything, it's the one thing that helps me get through them.
right now, i feel i need to be the voice for those who have messaged me sobbing after finding rumors about them on the site asking me "how to deal with all the hate + remain positive bc they're devastated." how should i answer that? WHY SHOULD SOMEONE NEED TO DEFEND THEIR ILLNESS AT ALL? i'm heartbroken that's even been a question in my inbox. depression, anxiety & SUICIDE are serious real life issues. check yourself. the thing with being honest & always telling the truth is that i never have to worry about being caught in some sort of lie.
so in conclusion to this post, what if instead of trying to: diagnose, correct, advise, shame, assume, question or challenge others.. we just sent encouragement to the humans that choose to share some of their lives on this app? there's too much happy in the world to revolve your life around negativity. instagram isn't equivalent to medical records. spread some love, the world needs it more than ever right now. [butterfly emoji]

Let's dissect this post, shall we?

Untitled1.png
Courtney put her name, face & town on several public websites long before she was even on anyone's radar. Her public social media presence goes back as far as 2012. She has repeatedly geotagged herself in her hometown, on vacation, and at various medical facilities.

Untitled2.png
Sick people are absolutely allowed to be happy people. That's not why anyone discusses Courtney. Courtney is discussed because she spreads dangerous false medical information and because her illnesses seem adjustable.

Untitled4.png
Always telling the truth? Really? (I've posted some of these before but they bear repeating)

Just after Indigo died, Court made a post about how animals weren't her "jam" before Indigo due to her SPD, and that she never approached them. Even just scrolling through her CI account can prove that one wrong. There are plenty of photos of her across her social media pages of her snuggling animals, all post-vaccination but pre-Indigo.

Or how about the time she couldn't take a "cute beach pic" because her health "would literally deteriorate" yet posted plenty of "cute beach pics" from the same trip on her Facebook page?
Beach.jpg

Or when she posted on her 19th bday that she was "nineteen & healthy" but later revised it to she "was fired for being disabled" and a whole 8 hour shift sent her into a flare so bad she was still in it 18 months later. Which is it? Healthy or debilitatingly sick? She did something similar with her senior prom.
BIRTHDAY.png PROMNIGHT.png

How about the time she posted about being in the ER with severe POTS symptoms on her CI account but later that night went to a baseball game with her dad?
ER.jpg

Or when she straight up lied about whether or not she had a family history of EDS. She's not Schrodinger's Nana, Courtney, she cannot both have and not have EDS at the same time.
Genetic EDS.jpg

This recent stretch of the truth may be minor but it's still important. How can hyperbaric oxygen therapy be "new" when she already tried it last summer during her "health" vacation?
hyperbaric lie.jpg

Does her immune system "doesn't do what it's supposed to" or has she only been sick ONCE in four years?
Immune System.jpg

She's too exhausted to cry, can't even answer texts on her CI account, but is "rejuvenated" and well enough to go to a Kesha concert THAT SAME NIGHT on her others?
Kesha.png

How about when she said she had never talked about using THC on her accounts before, but had talked about it multiple times?
Never posted about THC use.png

When she claimed Lyme could be sexually transmitted, when the CDC says there is no credible evidence that it can be?
sexual lyme.jpg

I loved it when she posted about "hitching a ride from the parking lot" on her walker, but her friend posts a pic of them WALKING uphill.
Uphill.jpg

And let's not even start about the vaccine lies.

And lastly,
Untitled5.png

No thanks, I like doing these things. They're fun. They're my opinion. See, when you post things on public websites, people can and do have opinions about those things.

Like for example, my opinion is that you can't claim to have a real account but stage most of your photos. THAT IS NOT REAL.
real fake.jpg

Then today she really topped herself and COMPETED IN A 5K MUD RUN.

chronically.court_68943875_161084701706834_8010655095979882153_n.jpg chronically.court_69025241_2432658946991593_2182950746925968529_n.jpg chronically.court_69466075_2475627339193790_6523885952025206773_n.jpg chronically.court_70628407_745512042585413_8643715966846582710_n.jpg

Attachments

Kate Farms Shill

i want my name to be spaghetti.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Courtney posted this snarky mess yesterday.
View attachment 927732
how many times does the bullying in the community need to be addressed? i'm grateful for the support system inside my home. i know many others aren't as lucky. the statements, accusations + vile things that are said about me (& multiple others in the chronic insta world) are completely fictionalized for the sole purpose of provoking doubt + harassment.
putting my name, face & town i live in on a public website thread spewed from hate is unacceptable. my purpose isn't to show my debilitating conditions, how miserable i feel, or to defend my illnesses 24/7. that would be exhausting to focus/keep up with. it's to show how i LIVE with them. WITH a smile [goofy face emoji] insinuating that i have an eating disorder, my stutter was fake, i walked like that for show, that i get monetary gain from my illnesses, making comments like you follow me to trigger your eating disorder & that the video i posted with my bf showed how "not sick i am"?? WHY ARE SICK PEOPLE NOT ALLOWED TO BE HAPPY PEOPLE!? ever morning, i have a choice: smile or cry. i CHOOSE to make the best out of my situation, have dreams & keep hope alive. that, in no way lessens the severity of my illnesses. if anything, it's the one thing that helps me get through them.
right now, i feel i need to be the voice for those who have messaged me sobbing after finding rumors about them on the site asking me "how to deal with all the hate + remain positive bc they're devastated." how should i answer that? WHY SHOULD SOMEONE NEED TO DEFEND THEIR ILLNESS AT ALL? i'm heartbroken that's even been a question in my inbox. depression, anxiety & SUICIDE are serious real life issues. check yourself. the thing with being honest & always telling the truth is that i never have to worry about being caught in some sort of lie.
so in conclusion to this post, what if instead of trying to: diagnose, correct, advise, shame, assume, question or challenge others.. we just sent encouragement to the humans that choose to share some of their lives on this app? there's too much happy in the world to revolve your life around negativity. instagram isn't equivalent to medical records. spread some love, the world needs it more than ever right now. [butterfly emoji]

Let's dissect this post, shall we?

View attachment 927733
Courtney put her name, face & town on several public websites long before she was even on anyone's radar. Her public social media presence goes back as far as 2012. She has repeatedly geotagged herself in her hometown, on vacation, and at various medical facilities.

View attachment 927735
Sick people are absolutely allowed to be happy people. That's not why anyone discusses Courtney. Courtney is discussed because she spreads dangerous false medical information and because her illnesses seem adjustable.

View attachment 927739
Always telling the truth? Really? (I've posted some of these before but they bear repeating)

Just after Indigo died, Court made a post about how animals weren't her "jam" before Indigo due to her SPD, and that she never approached them. Even just scrolling through her CI account can prove that one wrong. There are plenty of photos of her across her social media pages of her snuggling animals, all post-vaccination but pre-Indigo.

Or how about the time she couldn't take a "cute beach pic" because her health "would literally deteriorate" yet posted plenty of "cute beach pics" from the same trip on her Facebook page?
View attachment 928085
Or when she posted on her 19th bday that she was "nineteen & healthy" but later revised it to she "was fired for being disabled" and a whole 8 hour shift sent her into a flare so bad she was still in it 18 months later. Which is it? Healthy or debilitatingly sick? She did something similar with her senior prom.
View attachment 928086 View attachment 928087
How about the time she posted about being in the ER with severe POTS symptoms on her CI account but later that night went to a baseball game with her dad?
View attachment 928088
Or when she straight up lied about whether or not she had a family history of EDS. She's not Schrodinger's Nana, Courtney, she cannot both have and not have EDS at the same time.
View attachment 928089
This recent stretch of the truth may be minor but it's still important. How can hyperbaric oxygen therapy be "new" when she already tried it last summer during her "health" vacation?
View attachment 928090
Does her immune system "doesn't do what it's supposed to" or has she only been sick ONCE in four years?
View attachment 928091
She's too exhausted to cry, can't even answer texts on her CI account, but is "rejuvenated" and well enough to go to a Kesha concert THAT SAME NIGHT on her others?
View attachment 928092
How about when she said she had never talked about using THC on her accounts before, but had talked about it multiple times?
View attachment 928094
When she claimed Lyme could be sexually transmitted, when the CDC says there is no credible evidence that it can be?
View attachment 928096
I loved it when she posted about "hitching a ride from the parking lot" on her walker, but her friend posts a pic of them WALKING uphill.
View attachment 928097
And let's not even start about the vaccine lies.

And lastly,
View attachment 928098
No thanks, I like doing these things. They're fun. They're my opinion. See, when you post things on public websites, people can and do have opinions about those things.

Like for example, my opinion is that you can't claim to have a real account but stage most of your photos. THAT IS NOT REAL.
View attachment 928099

Then today she really topped herself and COMPETED IN A 5K MUD RUN.

This post is truly a work of art. Man is it really that hard to scroll back through your own social media and see what you already lied about? I mean telling the truth would be infinitely easier but at the very least do you damn homework.

Reactions: Dr. Celery MD

Dr. Celery MD

kiwifarms.net
Courtney's hyperbaric oxygen chamber treatments must be working some woo woo magic because she was able to climb Manitou Incline this past weekend.

Screenshot_20190923_174038.jpg Screenshot_20190923-173822_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190923-173829_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190923-173843_Instagram.jpg

Just some fun info on Manitou Incline, and how totally easy it should be for any chronic illness warrior.
Screenshot(1).png Screenshot(2).png Screenshot(3).png

Screenshot(4).png Screenshot(5).png Screenshot(6).png Screenshot.png
As noted in the screenshots, the trail is very difficult and suggested for physically fit people only. Dogs are not allowed on the incline because of the difficulty level. There is zero disability access, and if you were to need medical assistance, it would take crews several hours to reach you. It's not recommended for people who have trouble climbing flights of stairs or have issues with altitude, which Court has claimed to have trouble with many times. She's claimed one of the reasons she requires oxygen is because of the "elevation making the air thinner" in Colorado. There's even a false summit a ways before the top that many healthy people bail out at because it is too difficult, but she made it to the top. In fact, she was even able to jog up at the very top.

And she did this because she needed a "mental pick me up." Interesting.

She then posted these videos of her legs shaking (which would be totally normal in a healthy person who just finished the same level of exertion) to "prove" how much the climb took out of her.

thirsttrap12345

kiwifarms.net
Courtney's hyperbaric oxygen chamber treatments must be working some woo woo magic because she was able to climb Manitou Incline this past weekend.
View attachment 948231

View attachment 948253 View attachment 948254 View attachment 948255 View attachment 948256

Just some fun info on Manitou Incline, and how totally easy it should be for any chronic illness warrior.
View attachment 948243 View attachment 948244 View attachment 948245

View attachment 948246 View attachment 948248 View attachment 948249 View attachment 948251
As noted in the screenshots, the trail is very difficult and suggested for physically fit people only. Dogs are not allowed on the incline because of the difficulty level. There is zero disability access, and if you were to need medical assistance, it would take crews several hours to reach you. It's not recommended for people who have trouble climbing flights of stairs or have issues with altitude, which Court has claimed to have trouble with many times. She's claimed one of the reasons she requires oxygen is because of the "elevation making the air thinner" in Colorado. There's even a false summit a ways before the top that many healthy people bail out at because it is too difficult, but she made it to the top. In fact, she was even able to jog up at the very top.

And she did this because she needed a "mental pick me up." Interesting.

She then posted these videos of her legs shaking (which would be totally normal in a healthy person who just finished the same level of exertion) to "prove" how much the climb took out of her.

View attachment 948258
At this point I feel like this bitch is just believing her own lies. No one can be that arrogant and blatant on purpose... can they????

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino