Plagued COVID Conspiracy Theorists and other idiots - This is not a political thunderdome or gay slapfight thread.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
Very apropro

View attachment 1296484
I bet she got her nursing degree from the school of Doterra.

View attachment 1296486
They're anti-testing now? Is coronavirus paying people to protest?
A lot of these people are fully-general anti-medicine loons who think that we should be using crystal healing, psychic surgery, and bleach enemas to cure all ills and that the entire medical establishment is demonic from top to bottom.

JaneThough

Part of your world
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1589582857919.png

This is absolute insanity. These people don't understand that a virus can exist somewhere and not infect it? The apple isn't sick, dingus, it's got COVID on it from being handled by a jackass who refused to wear a mask to Costco.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comandante Marcos

Viva la gente loca!
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's autism, but I find it fucking hilarious when dumb boomers literally believe COVID IS A DEEP STATE HOAX!!!!!!111 because they saw it on Youtube, then a couple weeks later their family has to use Zoom to say goodbye to them because they (family) can't be allowed inside the coof isolation ward. Darwin Award material definitely. (One of the OP quoted deniers was a guy who traveled over 1000 miles to preach to college students about the coof conspiracy, but of course died of coof before he could finish his journey home. Oh shit.)

If I could figure out where large percentages of coof deniers/5G wackos/antivaxx crazies/boomers hang out in my city I'd go there with a fucking N95 mask and swim goggles just to piss them off to the point that they all end up having heart attacks. The whole coof denier shit is fucking hilarious, they're all boomers who are headed towards Biden Land on the crazy train, meaning that if coof doesn't kill them they'll watch CNN all day and rant about random.txt-shit and how Anderson Cooper is beaming messages into their heads. Gee, whodathunk that doing street drugs for 50 years straight would turn your brain into goat cheese? (Biden being Exhibit A.)

As for the chick with the sign, she's hawt and I'd bang her if she likely didn't already have latent coof.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks, @JaneThough, now I have somewhere to dump these pictures.

IMG_1256.JPG

I really can't take these MUH RIGHTS people seriously when they're just being asked to wear masks and be sanitary. You'd think they were being asked to sacrifice their firstborn child with the way they carry on.

Also lol, there's nothing "unconstitutional" about a private business requiring customers to follow social norms (is "no shirt, no shoes, no service" unconstitutional too?). I also like how OP is mad about their cart being wiped down, because I just love touching dirty surfaces during a pandemic.

IMG_1247.JPG

Paul Joseph Watson is such low-hanging fruit he's a potato, but I love this. Imagine getting triggered by people wearing masks and following public health procedures. And the people who aren't at risk for COVID-19 are actually the ones who should be wearing masks, as they could be asymptomatic carriers. They could be unknowingly spreading the virus around to vulnerable people, hence why they wear masks to reduce the risk of infecting people.

IMG_1254.PNG

Smh at ignorant fools who believe in pseudoscientific bullshit like "germ theory." What you see under a microscope is CGI cleverly planted by the CIA to keep all you sheep gullible.

KimCoppolaAficionado

kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's autism, but I find it fucking hilarious when dumb boomers literally believe COVID IS A DEEP STATE HOAX!!!!!!111 because they saw it on Youtube, then a couple weeks later their family has to use Zoom to say goodbye to them because they (family) can't be allowed inside the coof isolation ward. Darwin Award material definitely. (One of the OP quoted deniers was a guy who traveled over 1000 miles to preach to college students about the coof conspiracy, but of course died of coof before he could finish his journey home. Oh shit.)

If I could figure out where large percentages of coof deniers/5G wackos/antivaxx crazies/boomers hang out in my city I'd go there with a fucking N95 mask and swim goggles just to piss them off to the point that they all end up having heart attacks. The whole coof denier shit is fucking hilarious, they're all boomers who are headed towards Biden Land on the crazy train, meaning that if coof doesn't kill them they'll watch CNN all day and rant about random.txt-shit and how Anderson Cooper is beaming messages into their heads. Gee, whodathunk that doing street drugs for 50 years straight would turn your brain into goat cheese? (Biden being Exhibit A.)

As for the chick with the sign, she's hawt and I'd bang her if she likely didn't already have latent coof.
Given that the rest of your post is borderline-incoherent and nonsensical (a good section of anti-COVID people are die-hard Trump acolytes, for one) and you seem congenitally-incapable of calling the disease something other that le ebig meme name, I think the answer is yes.

View attachment 1296570

Jesus also died in his early 30s.
Of course, I forgot about that part of the Sermon on the Mount:
"Spreading illness is based and Christian, just walk up to random people and breathe down their neck" -Despacito 14:88

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1296570

Jesus also died in his early 30s.

Jesus was also God and able to heal the sick. So yeah, don't try that at home.

I also love how so many Christians are staunchly anti-science. I went to Catholic school from K-12 and still am Catholic, and I was always taught that the many breakthroughs humanity has achieved in medicine, science, etc actually glorify God and can be seen as miracles. There's also the saying "God helps those who help themselves."

I think the story of The Drowning Man is appropriate here:

A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.

Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you."

The stranded fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me."

So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. "The fellow in the motorboat shouted, "Jump in, I can save you."

To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety."

To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"

To this God replied, "I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"

Except in this case it's a bunch of people dying of the Rona and God is just like "I sent you scientists and doctors who told you how to protect yourself, what more did you expect?"

GHTD

I love the type of woman that would just kill me.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus was also God and able to heal the sick. So yeah, don't try that at home.

I also love how so many Christians are staunchly anti-science. I went to Catholic school from K-12 and still am Catholic, and I was always taught that the many breakthroughs humanity has achieved in medicine, science, etc actually glorify God and can be seen as miracles. There's also the saying "God helps those who help themselves."

I think the story of The Drowning Man is appropriate here:

Except in this case it's a bunch of people dying of the Rona and God is just like "I sent you scientists and doctors who told you how to protect yourself, what more did you expect?"

Exactly why I stick to denominations that are willing to accept science alongside religious doctrine.

I haven't attended recently due to lack of transportation, but I attend a UMC church and they accept evolution, climate change and the likes, finding it unconflicting with theology.

KimCoppolaAficionado

kiwifarms.net
It read like a generic reddit post, therefore reddit
A generic reddit post is either a college-essay-worthy textwall or one image with the only text in the title, with significantly-lower standards for entry than the OP. If it had just been "lol look at these racist assholes" followed by the images, you'd be right, and I'd probably have told OP to fuck off and come back with something better.

The Pink Panther

The Nigga Panther
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A generic reddit post is either a college-essay-worthy textwall or one image with the only text in the title, with significantly-lower standards for entry than the OP. If it had just been "lol look at these racist assholes" followed by the images, you'd be right, and I'd probably have told OP to fuck off and come back with something better.
No, a generic Reddit post is pretty much all 4,453 posts you've made up to date because you are the definition of a Redditor on the Farms.

Only a Redditor would compare the long, unstructured musings of a Redditor to being "college-essay-worthy".

KimCoppolaAficionado

kiwifarms.net
No, a generic Reddit post is pretty much all 4,453 posts you've made up to date because you are the definition of a Redditor on the Farms.

Only a Redditor would compare the long, unstructured musings of a Redditor to being "college-essay-worthy".
I'm sorry you can't parse context (namely that college-essay-worthy referred to length, not coherence).
And while we're on the topic of accusing people of being inter-site refugees; have you ever made a post that doesn't radiate "/b/astard who failed to grow up and get a job and now thinks spamming buzzwords everywhere and picking fights with other posters is an effective substitute for a personality"?

The Pink Panther

The Nigga Panther
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry you can't parse context (namely that college-essay-worthy referred to length, not coherence).
And while we're on the topic of accusing people of being inter-site refugees; have you ever made a post that doesn't radiate "/b/astard who failed to grow up and get a job and now thinks spamming buzzwords everywhere and picking fights with other posters is an effective substitute for a personality"?
Ummm...that's not me at all. I hate /b/, I have a job, and I only make fun of posters that seem like easy targets.

Via......you.

Agent Abe Caprine

Still peacocking your mom.
kiwifarms.net
An Ohio lawmaker is pulling the religion card.
Article
Archive
A Republican Ohio state representative cited his religious beliefs to explain why he would not wear a mask as recommended by Gov. Mike DeWine (R) to help limit the spread of the novel coronavirus.
“This is not the entire world,” state Rep. Nino Vitale wrote in a lengthy Facebook post on Monday morning. “This is the greatest nation on earth founded on Judeo-Christian Principles.”
“One of those principles is that we are all created in the image and likeness of God. That image is seen the most by our face. I will not wear a mask,” he continued.

JaneThough

Part of your world
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An Ohio lawmaker is pulling the religion card.
Article
Archive

He didn't even try to find something in the Bible. Just made shit up. Low energy.

WHY ARE YOU INSENTIAL?! IT'S CHINA'S FAULT! I GOT MY TUBS OF CHLOROQUINE BRO.

Essential viewing.

1589632320252.png

How is this communism? Also, all the Trumpers protesting but wearing Trump hats and waving Trump flags are baffling. Do they realize who is president right now during this shut down they are protesting?

1589632684385.png

How has everyone forgotten that the internet exists?