Plagued COVID Conspiracy Theorists and other idiots - This is not a political thunderdome or gay slapfight thread.

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely - the majority of children now born are black.

By 2050, the average young adult will have an IQ of 75 and many will have HIV. The primary means of reproduction will be violent rape. Literacy will be rare. Mechanised industry will grind to a halt, the gears clogged by the bones of Ngubu and his kids trying to scavenge cooking oil from within. Through sheer numbers, they will simply absorb the smaller nations of the world - by this point, white Europeans under 30 will number only 200,000,000 and fewer while Nigeria alone will outnumber them. A similar fate awaits the Chinese and the Indians - their ancient civilisations crumbling underfoot by the hordes of cross-eyed Pakis, who, too, are exploding in number, with a 50-60% incestual childbirth rate.

The USA will be majority black, with many of the cities resembling the shantytowns of South Africa - just barely sentient, mumbling, rapping beasts which exist soley on crack and alcohol. Drunk, unwashed, short, stunted beasts - dangerous to those vulnerable, but meek in the face of the strong.

The demographic make-up of the future will look a lot like this thread - barely sentient ape-like figures, grunting over the little wisdom left behind by past generations. Those few which can read, those who have escaped the incestuous and paedophillic (the average African mother is impregnated, often unwillingly, by a man aged 25+ - herself, only 14. This is a fact) practices and have been born without crippling genetic disabilities may try to escape, only to be persecuted and ostracised by their retarded peers.

After some decades, the food reserves will run dry and they will starve to death - but the question is, will everybody else survive such a disaster?
Christ, I can practically hear Willie rubbing his willy off to this fantasy.

Sandnigger

kiwifarms.net

Standardized Profile

kiwifarms.net
Is that why there is much crowing victory about the negative effectiveness many are experiencing? I mean, it's not 0%, right?

UK COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report Week 44
Are you sure you posted the right thing?
1641254334866.png

Because it goes on to show a lot more unvaccinated people ending up in hospital and dying:
1641255255682.png

I'm sure if you slice and dice the data enough, you can find some group where the error bars slip into the negative on some measure. Here, for instance, there are more cases reported among vaccinated persons over 29 than their unvaccinated peers. It's not at all clear that's a function of vaccine effectiveness though; it could be behavioral differences among generations, different testing requirements or choices for working age people than students and children, different interventions taken at schools, etc. UKHSA spells out a bunch of caveats on p. 21. But within each cohort, the rates of hospitalization and death are greater for the unvaccinated group. Whatever's driving the number of cases reported, the vaccine is still reducing morbidity and mortality.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely - the majority of children now born are black.

By 2050, the average young adult will have an IQ of 75 and many will have HIV. The primary means of reproduction will be violent rape. Literacy will be rare. Mechanised industry will grind to a halt, the gears clogged by the bones of Ngubu and his kids trying to scavenge cooking oil from within. Through sheer numbers, they will simply absorb the smaller nations of the world - by this point, white Europeans under 30 will number only 200,000,000 and fewer while Nigeria alone will outnumber them. A similar fate awaits the Chinese and the Indians - their ancient civilisations crumbling underfoot by the hordes of cross-eyed Pakis, who, too, are exploding in number, with a 50-60% incestual childbirth rate.

The USA will be majority black, with many of the cities resembling the shantytowns of South Africa - just barely sentient, mumbling, rapping beasts which exist soley on crack and alcohol. Drunk, unwashed, short, stunted beasts - dangerous to those vulnerable, but meek in the face of the strong.

The demographic make-up of the future will look a lot like this thread - barely sentient ape-like figures, grunting over the little wisdom left behind by past generations. Those few which can read, those who have escaped the incestuous and paedophillic (the average African mother is impregnated, often unwillingly, by a man aged 25+ - herself, only 14. This is a fact) practices and have been born without crippling genetic disabilities may try to escape, only to be persecuted and ostracised by their retarded peers.

After some decades, the food reserves will run dry and they will starve to death - but the question is, will everybody else survive such a disaster?
1641257070456.jpeg

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2855982

Because it goes on to show a lot more unvaccinated people ending up in hospital and dying:
View attachment 2856036

I'm sure if you slice and dice the data enough, you can find some group where the error bars slip into the negative on some measure. Here, for instance, there are more cases reported among vaccinated persons over 29 than their unvaccinated peers. It's not at all clear that's a function of vaccine effectiveness though; it could be behavioral differences among generations, different testing requirements or choices for working age people than students and children, different interventions taken at schools, etc. UKHSA spells out a bunch of caveats on p. 21. But within each cohort, the rates of hospitalization and death are greater for the unvaccinated group. Whatever's driving the number of cases reported, the vaccine is still reducing morbidity and mortality.
Antivaxers have a reputation for being complete retards that can barely function, and well, the guy you're replying to is further proof of that

I can't wait to become a 5g zombie, first I get magnet powers then I become a zombie, the vaccine must be some super force.
Should I call in to work on Wednesday already? Sounds like a sure thing

By 2050, the average young adult will have an IQ of 75
They'll still be smarter than you and your fellow GOP simps

Last edited:

AirdropShitposts

President Biden, end Joanne's Texas Genocide now!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a guy at Georgia Tech, Ronald N.Kostoff, who wrote a thousand page article that he essentially self-published about how 5G is dangerous because you can't prove it's not. He's also prolific at publishing "vaccine studies" that prove that if you assume vaccines kill 10% of the people who take them, then lots of people are dying from vaccines and it's covered up. I think somehow his "expertise" on these two things got conflated into "the vaccine has 5G in it which will kill you" and it's just been proven over and over by science since then. Probably because the vaccines have 5G in them as part of Bill Gates' master plan to replace the white race.

BULLY HUNTER_77

NAME THE BULLY
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2855982

View attachment 2856036

Hey since it looks like you know what you're talking about, do you know what the adjusted vs unadjusted columns mean? At first, I thought it might be because there were more vaccinated people in the study than unvaccinated people so they had to convert hospitalization rates into a percent to be comparable. However, it looks like all the columns are all basically percents (e.g. 345.8 translates to 0.3458%).

If possible, please explain to me like I'm a retard.

Free_Palestine

kiwifarms.net
Why is it that all these supposed displays of hypocrisy involve tweets that are at least 8 months apart? That's more than enough time for people to do their research and change their minds.
In the months prior to the 2020 election the DNC ran an influence op trying to convince people that Trump's vaccine was deadly and would cause mass fatalities. After Biden won it was impossible to put that genie back in the bottle.

To this day the demographic least likely to take the vax are black Americans who are also the demographic most likely to vote Democrat.

craven rutherfordium

kiwifarms.net
Hey since it looks like you know what you're talking about, do you know what the adjusted vs unadjusted columns mean? At first, I thought it might be because there were more vaccinated people in the study than unvaccinated people so they had to convert hospitalization rates into a percent to be comparable. However, it looks like all the columns are all basically percents (e.g. 345.8 translates to 0.3458%).

If possible, please explain to me like I'm a retard.

Here's info from the table footnotes;

"The case rates in the vaccinated and unvaccinated populations are unadjusted crude rates that do not take into account underlying statistical biases in the data and there are likely to be systematic differences between these 2 population groups. For example:
• people who are fully vaccinated may be more health conscious and therefore more likely to get tested for COVID-19 and so
more likely to be identified as a case (based on the data provided by the NHS Test and Trace)
• many of those who were at the head of the queue for vaccination are those at higher risk from COVID-19 due to their age,
their occupation, their family circumstances or because of underlying health issues
• people who are fully vaccinated and people who are unvaccinated may behave differently, particularly with regard to social
interactions and therefore may have differing levels of exposure to COVID-19
• people who have never been vaccinated are more likely to have caught COVID-19 in the weeks or months before the period
of the cases covered in the report. This gives them some natural immunity to the virus for a few months which may have
contributed to a lower case rate in the past few weeks"

Trombonista

Zero fucks were given as money was made
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the months prior to the 2020 election the DNC ran an influence op trying to convince people that Trump's vaccine was deadly and would cause mass fatalities. After Biden won it was impossible to put that genie back in the bottle.

To this day the demographic least likely to take the vax are black Americans who are also the demographic most likely to vote Democrat.
That doesn't actually answer my question.