Plagued COVID Conspiracy Theorists and other idiots - This is not a political thunderdome or gay slapfight thread.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

cuddle striker

met our dead severely deformed baby in jail
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this group of morons

View attachment 2904450

I'll point out a few things. He has no IV or port in this image. That means he's not on a sedative, paralytic, or pain medication in this photo. Normally, if you're on a ventilator, you'll need these medications so you can tolerate having a tube in your lungs and throat. Ventilation is painful and feels terrible, a repeated pressure that people with a functioning brain will resist.

He's not conscious here. He didn't need those medications. He's brain dead. The Jahi McGrath thread can fill you in on all that. This is one of the problems with HIPAA. People can claim and say anything they want about the medical treatment or state of someone and doctors that have worked directly on the case can't tell anyone they are lying.

The hospital he's going to does not get medicare or medicaid payments, they aren't allowed. They've had cockroaches in the OR, poor infection control and a bunch of other issues in care and their funding was revoked.

The hospital he's leaving is a very good hospital that's completely full, their ICU is running at >95% capacity since last fall. He has been taking up an ICU bed there since October.

To remove someone from life support, they first do tests to determine if there's brain death. The person must fail a wean test from the vent, get scans of the brain. If they are brain dead, they can remove the ventilator. They were about to do this when the family decided he was plenty good and just needed more food, quack medicines, and some new lungs.

Transplant coordinators will never give an unvaccinated, non-compliant patient a fresh organ. Ever. If someone is brain dead they also do not qualify either- they are expected to be donors at this point.

The family is intensely selfish and have now raised over 100k for his care. About half of that will cover his transfer to TX. the rest? We all know what cows do with donated money.

Clarity: they removed his lines because he is brain dead and doesn't need any medication to stay down. He is dead, the hospital will need to have proved that, in order to remove those lines. Also note the family has repeatedly been in the covid ward and later the ICU without masks, shouting and arguing with staff. They're in an ICU with a medically vulnerable patient in this photo they took, with no/shitty masks. They've been helped by a few of the big disinfo peddlers to ask the cult to harass the hospital he's been at.

It's no less disgusting to see the cash cow of a dead body here than it was with Jahi.

dude's dead, in the cockroach hospital. he got your full nutcase grab bag of worming medicine, supplements (unregulated by the FDA), essential oils, prayer circles and excessive vitamins. things to tank his kidneys while he was unstable to begin with. they finished him off just right.

also I've worn a mask at work forever, and a surgical mask out in crowded public places for years. Fuck breathing in people's funk, have you smelled your fellow Americans?

I also dislike catching cold.

During epidemics, mandates were always seen as a reasonable thing. Spanish flu saw masking mandated by states and cities, quarantines. Polio and measles were reason to lock people into their home with a sign on the door. Smallpox vaccine was given to troops at gunpoint, in order to win the revolutionary war, and later were mandated along with polio and others for access to public places, schools. Hell, even supply shortages have been handled harshly- ration cards during WWII were real. there was opposition to every one of these things, of course. People will always act the fool.

Last edited:

Fwiffo

Hootman huge-gland hunam
kiwifarms.net
It's adorable when uneducated simpletons come in here and tardrage about how they don't know the vaccine and know more than doctors and scientists yet they seem unaware of the concept of herd immunity
Every single antivaxxer who comes in here has no idea how any of this works. It is literally like someone coming in and saying “yeah well if the earth is round how come the people on the bottom don’t fall off? Checkmate atheists! /smugface”

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

Fucking Thing Sucks!
kiwifarms.net
Anyone here worried the governments of Ireland and the UK are controlled by COVID conspiracy theorists now who are about to kill thousands of vulnerable people by lifting restrictions in the middle of a pandemic? I'm glad all of them will be unvaccinated/people too dumb to get their booster shots though, although I'm most thankful I live in the United States where our leadership still trusts science and follows advice from the experts like Anthony Fauci, probably the greatest doctor in history for all the lifesaving knowledge he's given to the world.
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
It's mostly to distract Boris and the Tories didnt bother obeying their own guidelines. Boris is largely indifferant to anything but being Prime minster for the sake of it.
Or Omicron has become closer to the 'nothingburger' that the Covid-skeptics/anti-vaxxers claimed Covid-19 was way back in early 2020 (when it was flooding ICUs that year and into early 2021). Allowing schools in both the UK and Ireland to remain open despite Omicron running rampant was just the dry run for lifting restrictions a little later.

Last edited:

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone here worried the governments of Ireland and the UK are controlled by COVID conspiracy theorists now who are about to kill thousands of vulnerable people by lifting restrictions in the middle of a pandemic? I'm glad all of them will be unvaccinated/people too dumb to get their booster shots though, although I'm most thankful I live in the United States where our leadership still trusts science and follows advice from the experts like Anthony Fauci, probably the greatest doctor in history for all the lifesaving knowledge he's given to the world.

Stay safe, British and Irish Kiwis, and make sure to never stop wearing three masks and take an extra vaccine every now and then.

Dude, you sound like a centrist, you're like one step from listening to Joe Rogan and becoming an alt-right antivaxxer QAnon conspiracy misinformationist drinking your own pee to cure the virus instead of just taking your two shots and two boosters. If you aren't going to wear two masks forever and push the government to do the right thing and keep the lockdowns going and filthy unvaccinated herded into camps, you're probably going to kill someone. Selfish people like you are why this pandemic will go on forever, you can't have pandemic fatigue now.
Aww, the pedo is back in here spazticly flailing around because we aren't alt-right retards like he is

JaneThough

Part of your world
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being such a fag you not only use the ignore function, but you advertise that you are putting people on ignore. Who cares? Are you that afraid of other opinions that you can't even see them? Also, if you don't want to read them, stay out of threads that make you mad, it's so easy I don't understand why people don't get that.

Also, like.....keep screaming, keep coping and seething and whatever but at the end of the day I know I'm protected. COVID doesn't give a shit what you believe, who you voted for, where you read your news, or who you have on ignore. If you have even one undiagnosed issue that you're unaware of, one weakness that you've not yet had tested, one single little chink in the armor of your immune system that you may think is 100% tip top shape, you are fucking DONE. You don't have to take my word for it, I have family who have worked in COVID wards. I've heard it first hand. Go check out how your comrades have faired in r/HermanCainawards.

Literally everyone in this thread cares more about your health than you or any of the idiots you are getting your medical advice from. Keep huffing your own copium, I hope it's got enough of whatever drug Joe Rogan told you to buy instead of a free vaccine (cause free vaccine = padding the pockets of teh ebil big pharma, but buying supplements a podcaster tells you to is FREEDOM). And if you can't walk outside without losing your mind over someone wearing a mask, maybe you need to reevaluate your life because it sounds like you get triggered way to easily. Masks are likely not going anywhere at this point, and I don't doubt there are people who are immunocompromised who will choose to wear them in public forever. What difference does it make to you? No one bothers you about your diaper fetish or whatever shit you wear in public.

I hope one day you can look back at how fucking stupid you were during this pandemic, and we're not reading about you on reddit getting your own Herman Cain award. End of the day, I know I and the ones I love will be ok.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1642961426817.png

Product Placement

kiwifarms.net

John Stockton’s defiance of COVID-19 mask mandate forces Gonzaga to suspend NBA Hall of Famer’s basketball season tickets​

On any night, John Stockton’s name and No. 12 jersey can be seen hanging from a banner in the south-facing rafters at McCarthey Athletic Center. But Gonzaga and its most prominent alumnus are at odds over the school’s mask mandate, leading Gonzaga to suspend Stockton’s season tickets at home basketball games.

In an interview with The Spokesman-Review on Saturday at The Warehouse – the Spokane-based gym Stockton has owned since 2002 – the NBA’s all-time assists and steals leader, and one of only two players who’s had his number retired by Gonzaga, confirmed the university’s decision to suspend his season tickets for failing to comply with the mask mandate.

Stockton said Gonzaga Athletic Director Chris Standiford notified him of the university’s decision in a conversation the Naismith Basketball Memorial Hall of Fame point guard described as “congenial” but also “not pleasant.”

“Basically, it came down to, they were asking me to wear a mask to the games and being a public figure, someone a little bit more visible, I stuck out in the crowd a little bit,” Stockton said. “And therefore they received complaints and felt like from whatever the higher-ups – those weren’t discussed, but from whatever it was higher up – they were going to have to either ask me to wear a mask or they were going to suspend my tickets.”

Stockton has taken a strong stance against COVID-19 vaccines, shutdown measures and mask mandates, initially offering his views last June in a documentary titled, “COVID and the Vaccine: Truth, Lies and Misconceptions Revealed.”

During the interview, Stockton asserted that more than 100 professional athletes have died of vaccination. He also said tens of thousands of people – perhaps millions – have died from vaccines.

“I think it’s highly recorded now, there’s 150 I believe now, it’s over 100 professional athletes dead – professional athletes – the prime of their life, dropping dead that are vaccinated, right on the pitch, right on the field, right on the court,” Stockton said in the interview.

Such claims are dubious and not backed by science, nor are they deemed credible by medical professionals, according to FactCheck.org, a project of The Annenberg Public Policy Center, and research reported by PolitiFact, which is run by the Poynter Institute.

The former Gonzaga and Utah Jazz point guard indicated he’s had “multiple” conversations with the school’s administration over the past two years before a recent decision was made to ban him from games. Standiford, GU’s first-year AD, declined to be quoted for this story but provided a statement from the university reinforcing the masking policy.

“Gonzaga University continues to work hard to implement and enforce the health and safety protocols mandated by the State and by University policy, including reinforcing the indoor masking requirement. Attendees at basketball games are required to wear face masks at all times,” the statement read. “We will not speak to specific actions taken with any specific individuals. We take enforcement of COVID-19 health and safety protocols seriously and will continue to evaluate how we can best mitigate the risks posed by COVID-19 with appropriate measures. The recent decision to suspend concessions in McCarthey Athletic Center is an example of this approach.

“Gonzaga University places the highest priority on protecting the health and safety of students, employees and the community.”

Gonzaga President Thayne McCulloh declined comment, also referring to the university statement.

Stockton said he didn’t think his relationship with the university was permanently fractured as a result of the suspension but suggested it could take time to repair.

Two of Stockton’s children, David and Laura, had standout college basketball careers at Gonzaga. Another son, Sam, spent a grayshirt year with the Bulldogs before transferring to Lewis-Clark State. John and his wife, Nada, sit about five rows behind the scorers table at McCarthey Athletic Center, and Gonzaga players occasionally train at The Warehouse – located adjacent to GU’s campus – during the college basketball offseason.

“I think certainly it stresses (the relationship with Gonzaga). I’m pretty connected to the school,” Stockton said. “I’ve been part of this campus since I was probably 5 or 6 years old. I was just born a couple blocks away and sneaking into the gym and selling programs to get into games since I was a small boy. So, it’s strained but not broken, and I’m sure we’ll get through it, but it’s not without some conflict.”

When asked if he’d contemplated wearing a mask to keep his season tickets, Stockton responded, “Of course. You consider everything, every option when you’re presented with something like that, and I considered it in great detail.”

Gonzaga requires proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within the last 72 hours to attend home athletic events. The university began to crack down on its enforcement of the mask mandate when it suspended food and beverage sales at games as a way to promote mask-wearing.

Stockton attended a West Coast Conference home opener on Jan. 8 against Pepperdine, but wasn’t spotted at his normal seat in subsequent games against BYU and San Francisco. Gonzaga, sitting at No. 1 in the AP Top 25 college basketball rankings, is scheduled to play five more home games in the regular season, beginning Thursday against Loyola Marymount.

Unless the state and university withdraw the mask mandate, the 2022-23 season would be the earliest Stockton will be allowed back in the Kennel to watch the Zags play.

“When the rule changes, then tickets will be reoffered,” Stockton said. “I don’t know what the right terminology is. When the rule changes.”

A Spokane native who attended Gonzaga Prep before playing at Gonzaga from 1980-1984, Stockton was the first player in school history to win conference player of the year honors. During his senior season, he led the West Coast Athletic Conference in scoring, assists and steals.

Stockton said he’s conscious of his image, especially around his hometown , where he’s resided since a 19-year Hall of Fame career with the Jazz ended in 2003. The 59-year-old said he is also aware of how his widely circulated opinions may be received by fans who have accepted the evidence regarding the efficacy of vaccines and the effectiveness of mask wearing to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.

“I’m very concerned about my image,” Stockton said. “I understand I’m a public figure and they show me at every game, so they understand it as well. I take that responsibility very seriously, both when I’m around campus and when I’m not. It’s a lifestyle, so of course I do.”

Although Stockton is unwilling to budge on his decision not to wear a mask, he calls the dilemma “one impasse” and remains hopeful he can maintain a healthy relationship with his alma mater.

“There’s probably a lot of different directions this can go, and I think time will tell on all of that,” he said. “My focus is to maintain that relationship, as is theirs. They’ve made it very clear that we’re important to each other and I don’t think that’s going to change. However, there are some absolute impasses that we’re going to figure out.

“I’ve been around here a long time, so I don’t expect things to linger, whatever they may be.”

Stockton has been among the most prominent and influential former pro athletes to voice opposition to the shutdown measures, mask mandates and vaccine requirements brought forth by the COVID-19 pandemic.

In addition to the documentary, he has made multiple appearances on the DNP-CD Sports podcast, where hosts Tony Farmer and Chad Fisher have also expressed strong anti-vaccine views.

Speaking about Gonzaga’s vaccine mandate for students, Stockton said “those children and kids their age, they have literally zero statistical risk of being harmed by the disease and they have significant statistical risk of being harmed by the side effects of the so-called vaccines.”

Medical peer-reviewed studies have debunked both of Stockton’s assertions about COVID-19 and the vaccine.

Although less likely to be hospitalized, young and middle-aged adults who are otherwise healthy have still experienced severe illness or died from the virus, according to a Yale Medicine article that was updated on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, more than 529 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered between Dec. 12, 2020, and Tuesday, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Public health leaders also have stressed that unvaccinated people – including children – are more likely to spread coronavirus, including to people more at risk for serious illness or death.

Numerous studies have shown that in the current omicron wave, vaccines have been less effective at preventing COVID-19 infections.

Studies consistently have shown, however, the vaccines remain extremely effective at preventing death and serious illness. The CDC reported Friday that unvaccinated people 65 and older who contracted COVID-19 were 49 times more likely to be hospitalized than those who received booster vaccine doses, according to the Washington Post. Unvaccinated seniors were also 17 times more likely to be hospitalized than seniors who didn’t get a booster but received two Moderna shots, two Pfizer shots or one Johnson & Johnson shot.

The American death toll from COVID-19 is 865,000, including 10,474 Washingtonians. In Spokane County, COVID-19 has led to 1,179 deaths.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Fuck It We'll Do It Live said:
Or Omicron has become closer to the 'nothingburger' that the Covid-skeptics/anti-vaxxers claimed Covid-19 was way back in early 2020 (when it was flooding ICUs that year and into early 2021). Allowing schools in both the UK and Ireland to remain open despite Omicron running rampant was just the dry run for lifting restrictions a little later.

Nah it was dropped right after it came out he'd been directly breaking the law during the 2020 Christmas shotshow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neet Tokusatsu Hero

I'm a hero, but still fat and a NEET
kiwifarms.net
It's adorable when uneducated simpletons come in here and tardrage about how they don't know the vaccine and know more than doctors and scientists yet they seem unaware of the concept of herd immunity
Every single antivaxxer who comes in here has no idea how any of this works. It is literally like someone coming in and saying “yeah well if the earth is round how come the people on the bottom don’t fall off? Checkmate atheists! /smugface”

It is pretty much the embodiment of this picture.

dc1afc093118950ff6538466618868297b9330c740e52109508d6a68edf6458f_1.jpg

We have have like what? half a dozen covid threads in the farms? and all of them are full of posters larping as freedom fighters, as if they truly believe we live in 1984, yet from time to time they decide to come here and get mad because they can't handle a different opinion, i don't get it.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2913156

We have have like what? half a dozen covid threads in the farms? and all of them are full of posters larping as freedom fighters, as if they truly believe we live in 1984, yet from time to time they decide to come here and get mad because they can't handle a different opinion, i don't get it.
At least they don't have pm chains where they're complaining about how I am not an alt-right elderly conman worshipper like they are

redcent

A pox on both your houses
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, krispy kreme is pretty horrible. The day it infected our country was a tragic day indeed

View attachment 2913156

They are here to tell you that they are stronk independent womyn that don't need no jab

John Merston

the return and dislike
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1642967314278.png

They think the inevitable annoyed responses are proof that they Owned The Libs.

Last edited:

MT Foxtrot

No nigger, I don't want no radio.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jack, you fucking boiled pork chops in Rice A Roni seasoning. Shut the fuck up on anything related to food.
They think the inevitable annoyed responses is proof that they Owned The Libs.
That's our culture in a nutshell. Interaction? Exchange of ideas? Community? Fuck all that. The whole purpose of life is just to make someone else mad. You are a superior being because you said something insult or stupid enough to make someone react. If you are not an emotionless robot, you're a fag.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Aww, the pedo is back in here spazticly flailing around because we aren't alt-right retards like he is
Bro, I'm just posting about the conspiracy Nazi QAnon antivaxxers who run the UK and Ireland right now and aren't doing what the science recommends and putting unvaxxed in camps. Doctors like Anthony Fauci and those at the WHO are always right about public health (otherwise they wouldn't be doctors), and the British and Irish governments are going to kill millions of people with their reckless decision to defy science like that.
Omicron is super deadly and is still killing countless people. You better keep wearing three masks and get regularly vaccinated because if you have even one undiagnosed issue that you're unaware of, one weakness that you've not yet had tested, one single little chink in the armor of your immune system that you may think is 100% tip top shape, you are fucking DONE. Like you're going to be on r/HermanCainawards if you don't take this super seriously. Just follow the science and we'll get through this with just a few more lockdowns and mandatory vaccinations, hopefully monthly.

MT Foxtrot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bro, I'm just posting about the conspiracy Nazi QAnon antivaxxers who run the UK and Ireland right now and aren't doing what the science recommends and putting unvaxxed in camps.
Instead of putting the vaxxed in camps, since ya know, we're the new Typhoid Maries. Milo said so, and he's more medically qualified than any doctor.

And speaking of millions dead, where are the mass graves of the vaxxed like you lot keep claiming?
Omicron is super deadly and is still killing countless people. You better keep wearing three masks
Says nobody here.
Just follow the science and we'll get through this with just a few more lockdowns and mandatory vaccinations, hopefully monthly.
Says nobody here. Who actually DOES?

But hey, I'm just a brainwashed six goriilion masked sheeple NPC who's rolling in the checks Big Pharma slides my way by shit talking the brave revolutionaries like you. What do I know?

Last edited:

UVB-76

Azovstal Tomboy Unbrainwasher
kiwifarms.net
cause free vaccine = padding the pockets of teh ebil big pharma
They're free to you, but they were ordered in bulk and paid for.
The question if they're actually free to you depends on your net contribution to the state through taxes being positive or negative. Thinking of it, they're probably free to you.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Instead of putting the vaxxed in camps, since ya know, we're the new Typhoid Maries. Milo said so, and he's more medically qualified than any doctor.

And speaking of millions dead, where are the mass graves of the vaxxed like you lot keep claiming?

Says nobody here.

Says nobody here. Who actually DOES?

But hey, I'm just a brainwashed six goriilion masked sheeple NPC who's rolling in the checks Big Pharma slides my way by shit talking the brave revolutionaries like you. What do I know?
Okay antivaxxer, I can't be more concerned about your health than you are. I wear my three masks for you, not for me, and make sure I stay extra up to date on my jabs and boosters, and I'll probably be okay, but an antivaxxer like you probably won't last long now that Omicron's on the loose. I'm just listening to what great men of science like Anthony Fauci say, you can do what you want but don't blame me if you win yourself a Herman Cain award :biggrin:
They're free to you, but they were ordered in bulk and paid for.
The question if they're actually free to you depends on your net contribution to the state through taxes being positive or negative. Thinking of it, they're probably free to you.
If each jab cost 10,000 dollars, it would be more than worth it since getting vaccinated is the greatest feeling on Earth. It's the same feeling you get saving someone from a burning building, since with every jab I know I've literally saved countless lives. Anyone who gets vaccinated is on the same level of heroic lifesaver as someone who jumps on a grenade or takes a bullet.

MT Foxtrot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay antivaxxer, I can't be more concerned about your health than you are. I wear my three masks for you, not for me, and make sure I stay extra up to date on my jabs and boosters, and I'll probably be okay, but an antivaxxer like you probably won't last long now that Omicron's on the loose. I'm just listening to what great men of science like Anthony Fauci say, you can do what you want but don't blame me if you win yourself a Herman Cain award :biggrin:
Alright, sarcasm over. Got boring quick.

I literally just survived Omicron this week. Nice try.

Who do you listen to then? I judge more on who you trust than who you don't.