Plagued COVID Conspiracy Theorists and other idiots - This is not a political thunderdome or gay slapfight thread.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Andrew Neiman

I'll cue you!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1652174401950.png
I'd never heard the theory that the pediatric hepatitis outbreak was caused by Covid-19 vaccination. I guess being a conspiracy theorist means being willing to connect pretty much any two dots.

The Southwest Strangla

I was born with a wang, but never had a nut sack
kiwifarms.net
I'd never heard the theory that the pediatric hepatitis outbreak was caused by Covid-19 vaccination. I guess being a conspiracy theorist means being willing to connect pretty much any two dots.
Yep, there have been no proof but they believe in it. There was a hepatitis outbreak last year in my state, and everyone laugh about it and said it was nothing. Now, they’re upset about this and blaming the vaccine. Christ, I thought hepatitis wasn’t a big deal, but I guess it changes when you have a political agenda.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yep, there have been no proof but they believe in it. There was a hepatitis outbreak last year in my state, and everyone laugh about it and said it was nothing. Now, they’re upset about this and blaming the vaccine. Christ, I thought hepatitis wasn’t a big deal, but I guess it changes when you have a political agenda.
Didn't you know that every affliction today is caused by the vaccine?

Nein Inch Nales

Chrono Triggered.
kiwifarms.net
In one of MeatCanyon's videos title "THE ANTI-VACCINATION GIRLS!", I occasional check out the comment section from "Newest first" to find some retards getting ass-blasted over the video.

cringe 1.png
cringe 2.png
cringe 3.png
cringe 4.png
cringe 6.png
cringe 8.png
cringe 9.png
cringe 10.png
cringe 11.png

Just to give a heads up, the vid was uploaded before Covid-19 was even a thing:
video upload date.png

Yeah, pretty much. :story:

lol pretty much.png

Attachments

• cringe 9.png
    cringe 9.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 49

Sparkling Yuzu

✨I love monstergirls and abortion.✨
kiwifarms.net
What a retard. What he's talking about is alkaline hydrolysis AKA water cremation/aquamation/liquid cremation etc. for dealing with human remains.
It's a good alternative to regular cremation because the bone powder is basically the same as cremains (cremated remains). The reason you see news articles about it being legalized in x state/province is bc it's new so it has to go through regulatory crap. Versus cremation which is just fire and we've been doing it forever. AH is still not new though since it's been around for decades.
One funeral professional I spoke with said it's because there's not much awareness, people find it gross and funeral companies don't want to invest in the expensive machines, plus a lot of states and provinces haven't bothered to legalize it yet.
Alkaline hydrolysis is much more ecofriendly than cremation which is why people are interested in it. They basically put the body in a machine with hot water and lye. Yes it breaks down into "sludge" (proper term is effluent), which is safe enough to put on plants and can be given to families sometimes if they want to put it on their garden/memorial trees for their loved one or can be flushed down regular municipal sewers.
It's not for everyone and nobody is being forced to be aquamated. Catholic authorities have trashed it in the past. Unlike incinerating corpses like we do with garbage but no that's kewl now cus hatman said so.
The sad truth is burial costs are always rising and less and less people can afford it. He will most likely be cremated himself unless he has enough money in his estate and writes it in his will that he wants to be buried. He doesn't seem the type to plan this rationally. Those kinds of people leave extra suffering for those left behind who usually go with cremation.
I love how he just discovered yesterday that things decay and feed other living things like plants. Alkaline hydrolysis just speeds it up.
Funeral director explains what it is:
1653117640318.png

Last edited:

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for dp, on the shittiest internet. We've done it before, several times. We've managed to eradicate several highly transmissible diseases through vaccination. We just never had an entire political party working to convince the populace against their own best interests to the point of death.
Yeah, but the vaccines for other diseases work a lot better to actually prevent spread. Even the extremely draconian measures of China don't work.

Sparkling Yuzu

✨I love monstergirls and abortion.✨
kiwifarms.net
I feel so bad for the people who have anti vax parents. They’re prolonging the pandemic due to something that’s out of their control as minors do not have a say on getting the vaccine if their parents are anti vax.
My grandma is when she used to be a regular prog leaning liberal all her life. She kind of went nuts after my uncle died and he was a Trumper. She's convinced my grandpa who died in his late 70s after over 5 yrs of dialysis was killed by the vaccine and they didn't do an autopsy because they're trying to cover up the clot shot.
I'm starting to suspect being anti-vax is a sign of predementia and not in a mean way bc she wasn't always like this and there seems to be a lot of elderly anti vax Facebook boomers. Paranoia can be a symptom of dementia. She also believes she'll get sick from being around vaccinated people which seems psychotic to me.
Watch out for your nannies and grampies kiwis and get 3 shots if they're too scared to protect themselves. It doesn't reduce transmission as much as other vaccines but it still does some and they need all the protection they can get.

cuddle striker

belly full of fear
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vaccines were why we were able to live a completely maskless life before the pandemic.
true this

monkeypox is not usually this contagious, there's a fairly modernized vaccine for it that's not like the old one most people remember getting. It is safe for immune-compromised patients, even. I'm fairly certain we've got a stockpile and it's not difficult to make. Smallpox is related to monkeypox, and can be kept in check the same way; simple contact tracing and vaccination of people surrounding each case.

I'm more worried about the hemorrhagic virus in the Middle East breaking out of that area. That's the real nightmare, there.

Admiral Piett

Kanberra Konvoy Korrespondent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I thought given the Federal Election happening in Australia, I'd give you an update. And that update is none of the anti-vax activists in either minor parties, or major parties won any seats. In fact, Craig Kelly, the major UAP guy I referred to in one of my Convoy to Canberra posts, as one of the more mainstream guys, lost his seat entirely. In fact, in his seat he was the fourth highest polling candidate. Meaning he did awfully. Which is funny because the UAP's owner, Clive Palmer, dumped 100 million AUD into campaigning this election. And has won nothing. Except maybe helping some former government MP's keep their seats thanks to preferential voting.

More broadly, there was nothing of note from the anti-vaxed, except for in the seat of Dunkley. Where four days before the vote was had, Riccardo Bosi acolyte, one Darren Bergwerf declared victory some four days before polling day, citing the fact he didn't have an ABN (Australian Business Number, something all political offices and businesses need for tax purposes).

He promptly lost.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Its a bit of a dead horse anyway with precautions and preventive measures dying down. I saw a anti vax protest in town today and mostly they're just an annoyance with about 40 with guy fawkes banners and a fat fuck gammon with a speaker as the leader.

The almost weekly free Palestine stuff does better numbers and urkraine blows it out the water.