Covid/mRNA Vaccine Info General - This thread is proof that vaccines cause autism

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
Still waiting for where all those injured and maimed people are. Sorry that you're an impressionable, gullible spaz who fell for Russian anti-vax propaganda, and I know you're embarrassed by it, but just admit you were wrong and we can never bring it up again. Talk to your tardwrangler about not being so gullible
Here's a drinking game idea, take a shot every time this guy blames Russia for things he doesn't like.

renée remains insane

kiwifarms.net
Every doctor I know knows what it is, so I think OpenVAERS is just some anti-vax stuff to try and scare retards like @renée remains insane
I have never even looked at Vaers and no country I have lived in since the start of the pLAnDeMiC has had a similar database. I can see how VAERS is important to some "refuseniks", but just like antibody tests or PCR tests, I have to interest in using Big Pharma solutions for Big Pharma problems.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a drinking game idea, take a shot every time this guy blames Russia for things he doesn't like.
Except they actually did, and you right-wing, low-IQ spazes were stupid enough to fall for it.

That's pretty much the only thing I blame Russia for, too, so you'll remain sober. I know you have guys have crippling autism, which makes you more impressionable, but you might want to believe doctors and scientists instead of schizophrenic retards on Facebook and Kiwi Farms.

I have never even looked at Vaers and no country I have lived in since the start of the pLAnDeMiC has had a similar database. I can see how VAERS is important to some "refuseniks", but just like antibody tests or PCR tests, I have to interest in using Big Pharma solutions for Big Pharma problems.
"Plandemic"? You really are a boomer. The future is now, old man

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That has to be the worst comeback I've ever heard in my entire life, looks like it was written by a Buzzfeed writer who's a male feminist and lives off of nothing but soy.
Aww, the low IQ spaz is coping hard because I proved him wrong. You'll fit right in on here with SchizOP and the others

I've already shown you that Russia did in fact spread anti-vax propaganda. Now, I know you're a right-wing autist on Kiwi Farms, so you don't believe anything unless it's shared in a meme on Facebook by a boomer, but WSJ is a pretty respected news organization. Sorry your brain is diseased from crippling autism and thus it's made you super gullible.

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
Aww, the low IQ spaz is coping hard because I proved him wrong. You'll fit right in on here with SchizOP and the others

I've already shown you that Russia did in fact spread anti-vax propaganda. Now, I know you're a right-wing autist on Kiwi Farms, so you don't believe anything unless it's shared in a meme on Facebook by a boomer, but WSJ is a pretty respected news organization. Sorry your brain is diseased from crippling autism and thus it's made you super gullible.
Hollywood Hulk Hogan trying to trigger his critics be like.

689.jpg

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
So is Omicron actually a nothing burger or what? I got the impression it was apparently more mild but I dunno. People seem to not know what's going on anymore.
According to the South African medical authorities it's a much milder strain, though it's extremely contagious among the vaxed. I guess we'll just end up seeing how our governments react. The constant stream of FUD from our media keeps everyone off-balance.

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
Awww, the seething mad spaz is still coping hard. I notice you didn't even address me destroying your point and instead just flailed around autisticly :story:
A Branch Covidian who gets his panties in a bunch when someone doesn't want to take the shot along with 100 trillion booster shots is claiming that his critics are coping hard, that's ironic.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A Branch Covidian who gets his panties in a bunch when someone doesn't want to take the shot along with 100 trillion booster shots is claiming that his critics are coping hard, that's ironic.
You're still seething that I proved my claim about Russia fueling anti-vax propaganda and you being such a gullible spaz that you believed the propaganda :story:
I see you still haven't addressed that claim. Now you are trying to do a redirection now to try and change the subject, just like a good little anti-vax spaz.

Also, since when is 1 booster shot equal to 100 trillion booster shots? I know you anti-vaxers have a well-deserved reputation for being completely inept at math, but even you should know that 1 is a lot fewer than 100 trillion. Again, I know you guys are really inept at math, but ask your tardwrangler about how 1 is not that high of a number (although apparently higher than you can count)

renée remains insane

kiwifarms.net
Also, since when is 1 booster shot equal to 100 trillion booster shots? I know you anti-vaxers have a well-deserved reputation for being completely inept at math, but even you should know that 1 is a lot fewer than 100 trillion. Again, I know you guys are really inept at math, but ask your tardwrangler about how 1 is not that high of a number (although apparently higher than you can count)
I keep forgetting that they don't have the Nazipass in the US, so the true horror of the Covid Vaccine schedule has yet to be revealed.

First the EU itself decided that the second shot lasts 12 months, which is reasonable enough for the garden variety mutant, but then less than a week later they made it 9.

But the heavy hitters, France and Germany have come out and said that the vaccines run in six month cycles.

In Europe crazy covid rules and insane 6 month scheduals have a direct relation to the amount of holdouts. Look at Greece, Ireland and NL, they all have insanely high uptake rates and the worst lockdowns/vaccine requirements... It's almost like they left themselves with no place to bargain from. So @Hollywood Hulk Hogan , you should actually be supporting the antivaxxers, as long as a sizable chunk hold out your government wont have the confidence to impose the ludicrous booster schedules. That way you can still pontificate and you'll be less likely to get a blood clot from taking 4 boosters a year.

@snailslime are you covering @secret watchers shift tonight? It's cute that the guys from Pedo Covid Troon Thread work together. Even though we disagree on tHe PlaNDemIc,, I still think your little tranny army is cute.

Last edited:

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
In Europe crazy covid rules and insane 6 month scheduals have a direct relation to the amount of holdouts. Look at Greece, Ireland and NL, they all have insanely high uptake rates and the worst lockdowns/vaccine requirements... It's almost like they left themselves with place to bargain from. So @Hollywood Hulk Hogan , you should actually be supporting the antivaxxers, as long as a sizable chunk hold out your government wont have the confidence to impose the ludicrous booster schedules. That way you can still pontificate and you'll be less likely to get a blood clot from taking 4 boosters a year.
Sorry bud but trying to reason with a Branch Covidian is like talking to a way, nothing gets done.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
Oh the whole post wasn't really directed at him, I just realised that some of you may not be aware of how close you are to four shots a year. Does anywhere in the US have the Nazipass?
New York does. There were some grade A chimpouts where city niggos who didn't keep their vaxcard around began to brutalize concierges and waiters for telling them they couldn't eat in the restaurant. A BLM organizer there got nearly disavowed by BLM national for trying to stage a protest in support of them.