Covid/mRNA Vaccine Info General - "Covid Seasonal Flu Vaccines is Society's New Normal" - FDA

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

renée remains insane

kiwifarms.net
I like hats :)
But seriously this Covid thing is getting ridiculous. It would be another impossible feat if the omicron variant turns out to be as bad as covid was last year and then we have another couple months of lockdown because “we need to flatten the curve and work together.” Something is coming clear and that is nobody will ever come to a clear consensus on what’s best to deal with Covid.
Unsuccessful edgelord.

snailslime

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I keep forgetting that they don't have the Nazipass in the US, so the true horror of the Covid Vaccine schedule has yet to be revealed.

First the EU itself decided that the second shot lasts 12 months, which is reasonable enough for the garden variety mutant, but then less than a week later they made it 9.

But the heavy hitters, France and Germany have come out and said that the vaccines run in six month cycles.

In Europe crazy covid rules and insane 6 month scheduals have a direct relation to the amount of holdouts. Look at Greece, Ireland and NL, they all have insanely high uptake rates and the worst lockdowns/vaccine requirements... It's almost like they left themselves with no place to bargain from. So @Hollywood Hulk Hogan , you should actually be supporting the antivaxxers, as long as a sizable chunk hold out your government wont have the confidence to impose the ludicrous booster schedules. That way you can still pontificate and you'll be less likely to get a blood clot from taking 4 boosters a year.

@snailslime are you covering @secret watchers shift tonight? It's cute that the guys from Pedo Covid Troon Thread work together. Even though we disagree on tHe PlaNDemIc,, I still think your little tranny army is cute.
my reddit karma noooo

Ponzo

kiwifarms.net
Retards always say that Doctors speaking out against the jab are the minority

Austrias Medical Board sent out a letter threatening every doctor that speaks out against the jab. They even threatened a "Berufsverbot", which would ban them from practicing medicine in Austria. Im sure this shit is not only happening here in Austria.

263736943_3088050801473209_8093316753992682211_n.png

Edit: Another thing, a news article was complaining about Police being exhausted due to protests in Austria and they are already at their limit because plenty are sick with the coof even tho you need to be jabbed to be a police officer in Austria

44.png22.png
(x) (x)

Last edited:

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Retards always say that Doctors speaking out against the jab are the minority

Austrias Medical Board sent out a letter threatening every doctor that speaks out against the jab. They even threatened a "Berufsverbot", which would ban them from practicing medicine in Austria. Im sure this shit is not only happening here in Austria.

View attachment 2778177

Edit: Another thing, a news article was complaining about Police being exhausted due to protests in Austria and they are already at their limit because plenty are sick with the coof even tho you need to be jabbed to be a police officer in Austria

View attachment 2778183View attachment 2778184
(x) (x)
Or maybe because doctors need to do what's best for their patients, they should be for something that will be best for their patients.

It's cute when the people who take pride in being uneducated and ignorant pretend they know more than scientists and doctors about their field of study

What the shit

Up and coming whippersnapper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's cute when the people who take pride in being uneducated and ignorant pretend they know more than scientists and doctors about their field of study
That reminds me of that one video when Lewis Spears went to an anti-vax rally and asked if there were any doctors present and literally nobody praticipating in the rally was.

renée remains insane

kiwifarms.net
That reminds me of that one video when Lewis Spears went to an anti-vax rally and asked if there were any doctors present and literally nobody praticipating in the rally was.
That sounds like a great piece of propaganda... and you fell for it too. Could you link me so i can show it to my ANTIVAX friends and we can laugh at you?

Last edited:

renée remains insane

kiwifarms.net
Why yes of course.
This was before Covid, not as much anti-vaxxers as nowadays.
Yeah, these are oldschool antivaxxers, I only ever knew one of them, she had an amazing job and was part of this super classy family, but would talk the ear off of everyone who would listen about the ills of vaccines... I can't remember her kid... so not getting the MMR clearly didn't make her THAT amazing.

Fanatical Pragmatist

Bomber Harris Do It Again!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, these are oldschool antivaxxers, I only ever knew one of them, she had an amazing job and was part of this super classy family, but would talk the ear off of everyone who would listen about the ills of vaccines... I can't remember her kid... so not getting the MMR clearly didn't make her THAT amazing.
Old-school legit antivaxxers are fucking nuts.

Antivaxxers then: "This essential oil will protect my child from rubella, whooping cough & diphtheria!"
"Antivaxxers" now: "No, I wont take an experimental shot for a mild disease I already had to protect your fat ass, boomer."

Ponzo

kiwifarms.net
Or maybe because doctors need to do what's best for their patients, they should be for something that will be best for their patients.

What a retarded statement. You can question every bit of science but how dare someone questions those jabs. ScIeNcE iS sEtTlEd

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a retarded statement. You can question every bit of science but how dare someone questions those jabs. ScIeNcE iS sEtTlEd
Literally, you guys take pride in hating on scientists and educated people, so it's hilarious when you claim to know more about a subject than people who study it for a living.

What do you know that they don't know?

renée remains insane

kiwifarms.net
Literally, you guys take pride in hating on scientists and educated people, so it's hilarious when you claim to know more about a subject than people who study it for a living.

What do you know that they don't know?
You're not even reading the posts anymore... are you happy? Like I think you and the Troon army are super annoying, but I hope you're not suffering from depression.

Fanatical Pragmatist

Bomber Harris Do It Again!
kiwifarms.net
It's from Malcolm in the Middle, but seems to apply with you anti-vaxers acting like boomers and all that

I know where its from.
That doesn't change the irony of saying it while pushing for the younger generations to get jabbed for the benefit of the old farts.

How can the future be now if the rest of us have to jump through hoops to save the boomers?