Covid/mRNA Vaccine Info General - "Covid Seasonal Flu Vaccines is Society's New Normal" - FDA

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know where its from.
That doesn't change the irony of saying it while pushing for the younger generations to get jabbed for the benefit of the old farts.

How can the future be now if the rest of us have to jump through hoops to save the boomers?
It's for the benefit of everyone, though. Less people to spread it, the better.

I know you have a hard concept with thinking of others, but try it sometime

You're not even reading the posts anymore... are you happy? Like I think you and the Troon army are super annoying, but I hope you're not suffering from depression.
I read his post, sorry that my post made you so seething mad you were unable to read it though

renée remains insane

kiwifarms.net
I read his post, sorry that my post made you so seething mad you were unable to read it though
I'm really not seething, go back and read over the post and your reply, they don't correspond to one another... you're doing the internet equivalent of talking to yourself at the bus stop. This isn't even a heavily populated thread but you are very fixated on it in a way that is not always comfortable to watch.

The other members of the Troon Army just behave like kids here, but you're having conversations, just not always with us.

FFinfo

kiwifarms.net
I feel for the genuine vaccine-supporters: They've been sold a bill of goods and convinced that the problem in the upheaval of their lives is the fault of people who don't want to get vaccinated and not their representatives in government.
Even if we take COVID numbers at face value (and there's reason to believe we shouldn't), if you're on the younger side of 50 and the lighter side of 300lbs, there's statistically less reason to worry about COVID than the flu. Consider how many years the world was shut down because less than 100% of people got influenza vaccines: 0. That should really be all you need to understand that the "return to normal' is dependent on you the people returning to it yourselves and shaking off the nonsense overstep of authority that your elected officials are currently partaking in.
If you genuinely think anti-vaxxers are the problem, you're being played for a fool. Likewise, though, simply refusing to vaccinate won't resolve things on their own, either. Vaccine or no vaccine, your ability to get on with business as usual takes place in the legislature.

Ponzo

kiwifarms.net
Literally, you guys take pride in hating on scientists and educated people, so it's hilarious when you claim to know more about a subject than people who study it for a living.

What do you know that they don't know?
You literally just tried to jusity silencing doctors who disagree with the jab. How many threads are you going to sperg up with your autistic jab shilling?

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You literally just tried to jusity silencing doctors who disagree with the jab. How many threads are you going to sperg up with your autistic jab shilling?
Lol no I didn't. I just mentioned how the whole point of being a doctor is putting your patients first and that would mean getting them vaccinated.

I'm really not seething, go back and read over the post and your reply, they don't correspond to one another... you're doing the internet equivalent of talking to yourself at the bus stop. This isn't even a heavily populated thread but you are very fixated on it in a way that is not always comfortable to watch.

The other members of the Troon Army just behave like kids here, but you're having conversations, just not always with us.
You should probably learn to read then. I know you anti-vaxers have a reputation for being retarded, but even I didn't think it was that bad.

I just asked him what makes him think he knows more about scientists and doctors about a subject they have devoted their lives to studying. Sorry that your spaztic, pea-brain can't understand that simple question.

You're seriously obsessed with troons, dude. I know that's a popular thing to do on /pol/ but you might wanna tone it down or people are gonna start to suspect things about you

renée remains insane

kiwifarms.net
I just asked him what makes him think he knows more about scientists and doctors about a subject they have devoted their lives to studying. Sorry that your spaztic, pea-brain can't understand that simple question.
But that didn't correspond to his statement about doctors, you didn't sound like you were trying to convince @Ponzo , you're answering imaginary statements, it sounded like you're trying to convince yourself.
I just hope you're ok and that you're being calm and together outside the farms.

Gar For Archer

ne of my swo
kiwifarms.net
But that didn't correspond to his statement about doctors, you didn't sound like you were trying to convince @Ponzo , you're answering imaginary statements, it sounded like you're trying to convince yourself.
I just hope you're ok and that you're being calm and together outside the farms.
What are you, an inbred bible-thumping evangelical who wants to have sex with elderly, obese (not to mention orange) Donald Trump?

Ponzo

kiwifarms.net
Lol no I didn't. I just mentioned how the whole point of being a doctor is putting your patients first and that would mean getting them vaccinated.
Getting them vaccinated with something that does not protect them from getting or spreading COVID or how many boosters they will need. Every doctor has the right to question medical procedures, especially if you look at the statistics and see what age group is most affected by it. It makes no sense vaccinating children but im sure you will shill for it.

How many times have you gotten Polio or the Pox after receiving those vaccines since you like to compare those all the time?

Again, how many threads are you going to sperg up with your jab shilling? Im counting four so far. I hope you get paid to do it, if not you are more retarded than i imagined.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Getting them vaccinated with something that does not protect them from getting or spreading COVID or how many boosters they will need. Every doctor has the right to question medical procedures, especially if you look at the statistics and see what age group is most affected by it. It makes no sense vaccinating children but im sure you will shill for it.

How many times have you gotten Polio or the Pox after receiving those vaccines since you like to compare those all the time?

Again, how many threads are you going to sperg up with your jab shilling? Im counting four so far. I hope you get paid to do it, if not you are more retarded than i imagined.
We've been over this, son. I know you have crippling autism but just because something is not 100% effective at stopping someone from getting or spreading doesn't make it 0% effective. The recent study in Israel showed it's 90% effective. Next time you talk with your caretaker, ask her to explain percentages to you.

It is nice of you to broadcast you have autism, though.

For example, anything lower than a 100% on a math quiz = failure. And, that’s even if the actual grade earned is a 97%.

So when were you diagnosed with being on the spectrum?

What? It sure did. I asked him what makes him think he knows more about this than them, and he still hasn't answered it because he's a tard

Ponzo

kiwifarms.net
We've been over this, son. I know you have crippling autism but just because something is not 100% effective at stopping someone from getting or spreading doesn't make it 0% effective. The recent study in Israel showed it's 90% effective. Next time you talk with your caretaker, ask her to explain percentages to you.

It is nice of you to broadcast you have autism, though.

So when were you diagnosed with being on the spectrum?

You gotta be a special kind of retarded to even think the jab is close to being that effective. The whole point of a vaccine is to provide immunization which those jabs fail miserably at considering the number of vaccinated occupying hospital beds.

You did not answer my question, how many threads are you going to sperg up with your pro jab shilling?

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You gotta be a special kind of retarded to even think the jab is close to being that effective. The whole point of a vaccine is to provide immunization which those jabs fail miserably at considering the number of vaccinated occupying hospital beds.
Sorry that me pointing out that you just showed us all you have the 'tism triggered you that much.

You did not answer my question, how many threads are you going to sperg up with your pro jab shilling?
This one and the "Are you getting the vaccine" thread.

Now answer my question... what makes your uneducated, intentionally ignorant spaztic self know more about this virus and vaccine than doctors and scientists that study it for a living?

AmazingEagle

Rhodesia's Best Prime Minister
kiwifarms.net

What do you expect from a guy who blames Russia for people being critical of the vaccine? I get that Russia has done fucked up things but using the country as a scapegoat only proves that you are retarded.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
What do you expect from a guy who blames Russia for people being critical of the vaccine? I get that Russia has done fucked up things but using the country as a scapegoat only proves that you are retarded.
He forgets that Trump, the supposed Russian puppet, is the one who pushed "Warp Speed" and the Pfizer jab the hardest out of anyone. Harris and Biden famously came out saying that the vax wasn't going to be safe because Trump supported it, and that he'd pressure the FDA to hide any negative effects. She put out a tweet that was even more anti-jab earlier in the election than this interview, but I'd need to look for an archive since it's probably deleted.

This Joe Biden guy sounds like a real anti-vaxxer.

Last edited:

AmazingEagle

Rhodesia's Best Prime Minister
kiwifarms.net
He forgets that Trump, the supposed Russian puppet, is the one who pushed "Warp Speed" and the Pfizer jab the hardest out of anyone. Kamala Harris famously said she wouldn't let anyone put something in her body that Trump supported.
But he's not gonna recognize that, he will just call it a "cONSPirAcY thERory MaDE bY RuSsIA aNd PuTiN!"

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
But he's not gonna recognize that, he will just call it a "cONSPirAcY thERory MaDE bY RuSsIA aNd PuTiN!"
I edited my post with some more videos from the election. Debate-era Biden was saying people needed to know exactly what was in every formula for the shot and the exact data the FDA used to approve it or they shouldn't take it. Now his FDA is saying it doesn't want to release any data for 50 years and we have to take it.

Really makes u think.
:thinking: