Covid/mRNA Vaccine Info General - This thread is proof that vaccines cause autism

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You gotta be a special kind of retarded to even think the jab is close to being that effective. The whole point of a vaccine is to provide immunization which those jabs fail miserably at considering the number of vaccinated occupying hospital beds.
Sorry that me pointing out that you just showed us all you have the 'tism triggered you that much.

You did not answer my question, how many threads are you going to sperg up with your pro jab shilling?
This one and the "Are you getting the vaccine" thread.

Now answer my question... what makes your uneducated, intentionally ignorant spaztic self know more about this virus and vaccine than doctors and scientists that study it for a living?

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
You gotta be a special kind of retarded to even think the jab is close to being that effective. The whole point of a vaccine is to provide immunization which those jabs fail miserably at considering the number of vaccinated occupying hospital beds.

You did not answer my question, how many threads are you going to sperg up with your pro jab shilling?
What do you expect from a guy who blames Russia for people being critical of the vaccine? I get that Russia has done fucked up things but using the country as a scapegoat only proves that you are retarded.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
What do you expect from a guy who blames Russia for people being critical of the vaccine? I get that Russia has done fucked up things but using the country as a scapegoat only proves that you are retarded.
He forgets that Trump, the supposed Russian puppet, is the one who pushed "Warp Speed" and the Pfizer jab the hardest out of anyone. Harris and Biden famously came out saying that the vax wasn't going to be safe because Trump supported it, and that he'd pressure the FDA to hide any negative effects. She put out a tweet that was even more anti-jab earlier in the election than this interview, but I'd need to look for an archive since it's probably deleted.

This Joe Biden guy sounds like a real anti-vaxxer.

Last edited:

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
He forgets that Trump, the supposed Russian puppet, is the one who pushed "Warp Speed" and the Pfizer jab the hardest out of anyone. Kamala Harris famously said she wouldn't let anyone put something in her body that Trump supported.
But he's not gonna recognize that, he will just call it a "cONSPirAcY thERory MaDE bY RuSsIA aNd PuTiN!"

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
But he's not gonna recognize that, he will just call it a "cONSPirAcY thERory MaDE bY RuSsIA aNd PuTiN!"
I edited my post with some more videos from the election. Debate-era Biden was saying people needed to know exactly what was in every formula for the shot and the exact data the FDA used to approve it or they shouldn't take it. Now his FDA is saying it doesn't want to release any data for 50 years and we have to take it.

Really makes u think.
:thinking:

Rotollo 2

Foolish Pokeball Merchant
kiwifarms.net

Car Won't Crank

My cars won't crank
kiwifarms.net

teriyakiburns

Party like it's 1848
kiwifarms.net
So you're telling me there are splinter groups of antivaxxers?

It's like that scene in Monty Python's "Life of Brian". Don't listen to the people's popular antivaccine front. They're retards. The popular people's antivaccine front is the real source of truth!

Wait Trevor Noah had fans? thought all he had was being known as the guy picking up for John Stewart when he left
I used to be a fan, back when he did stand-up and hadn't had his brain removed and replaced with a legacy media talking-point generator.

Five or Six Stores

☭ (they/them) ⚑|opinions are not my own ✨ 𝕭𝕷𝕸
kiwifarms.net
I guess we will ignore that Russia is pushing vaccine passports on its own population.
The idea is that russia is spreading misinformation in the US to sow discord. That doesn't require any kind of consistency between that information and their own actual beliefs or policies.