Covid/mRNA Vaccine Info General - "Covid Seasonal Flu Vaccines is Society's New Normal" - FDA

Rotollo 2

Shootmatora
kiwifarms.net

Car Won't Crank

My cars won't crank
kiwifarms.net

teriyakiburns

I'm a really big fan of Bill Murray
kiwifarms.net
So you're telling me there are splinter groups of antivaxxers?

It's like that scene in Monty Python's "Life of Brian". Don't listen to the people's popular antivaccine front. They're retards. The popular people's antivaccine front is the real source of truth!

Wait Trevor Noah had fans? thought all he had was being known as the guy picking up for John Stewart when he left
I used to be a fan, back when he did stand-up and hadn't had his brain removed and replaced with a legacy media talking-point generator.

Five or Six Stores

☭ (y'all/y'em) ⚑|opinions are not my own ✨ 𝕭𝕷𝕸
kiwifarms.net
I guess we will ignore that Russia is pushing vaccine passports on its own population.
The idea is that russia is spreading misinformation in the US to sow discord. That doesn't require any kind of consistency between that information and their own actual beliefs or policies.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
The idea is that russia is spreading misinformation in the US to sow discord. That doesn't require any kind of consistency between that information and their own actual beliefs or policies.
It's a totally retarded take though. Even during the election when all was said and done, the amount of money spent by Russia on "disinformation" (aka RT coverage of Hillary's crimes) was less than AIPAC spends in a month. It even totaled less than Hilldawg paid for her fraudulent dossier on Trump. Russian meddling has always been a left-wing cope for people being distrustful of an establishment that clearly isn't trustworthy.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If all it takes to weaken your country is boomer FB memes then you're a weak country, there is no trying here.
You underestimate how impressionable a large part of our country is. I mean look at all the retards here who believe boomer FB memes.

Will you please go back to the COVID conspiracy thread and shut the fuck up.
2020 join date telling me where to go on here :story:

This thread is "info general", it's not a "share boomer FB memes that autistic anti-vaxers are stupid enough to believe" thread.