Covid/mRNA Vaccine Info General - "Covid Seasonal Flu Vaccines is Society's New Normal" - FDA

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Criticizing a vaccine that was rushed is not being an anti-vaxxer.
It's cute how you anti-vaxers keep saying it was "rushed".

You anti-vaxers keep saying that people are dying all over from the vaccine... well, where are the deaths?

What makes you more qualified on this subject than doctors and scientists? You claim to know more than them about their subject of study, so what are your credentials?

AmazingEagle

Rhodesia's Best Prime Minister
kiwifarms.net
You anti-vaxers keep saying that people are dying all over from the vaccine... well, where are the deaths?

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even if those 4 deaths are from the vaccine, which they may or may not be (I know this will shock you but people die from things that aren't the vaccine, too), that's still far fewer than the 750k+ dead from covid itself. Even someone as low IQ as yourself should be able to realize that 4 is a lot fewer than 750k. You spazes keep saying everyone will die from the vaccine, and well, over a billion doses have been given and only a few serious side effects have happened. I think it's safe to say that you guys are just uneducated, terrified spazes.

AmazingEagle

kiwifarms.net
Even if those 4 deaths are from the vaccine, which they may or may not be (I know this will shock you but people die from things that aren't the vaccine, too), that's still far fewer than the 750k+ dead from covid itself. You spazes keep saying everyone will die from the vaccine, and well, over a billion doses have been given and only a few serious side effects. I think it's safe to say that you guys are just uneducated, terrified spazes.
I'm uneducated? You listen to whatever the government, Dr. Fauci, and big pharma tell you even if they are wrong, this is why people on this thread can't stand you. Oh, and those 750,000 people dead from COVID were because they had previous health effects like diabetes, heart disease, clogged arteries, etc before they died so no that doesn't make COVID a deadly virus but considering that you can't take criticism you would probably call this anti-vax, Russian, and Trump propaganda.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm uneducated? You listen to whatever the government, Dr. Fauci, and big pharma tell you even if they are wrong, this is why people on this thread can't stand you.
You are on the side of the people who take pride in hating on scientists, doctors, educated people and who take pride in being uneducated and intentionally ignorant, so yeah, it's safe to say you're uneducated. You're arrogant enough to think that you know more about a subject than people who have devoted their entire professional lives to studying because you saw some videos on Bitchute or saw a meme on FB.

No one outside of AnN and the anti-vax tards can stand retards like you on this site. Seriously. Why are all of you 2020 join dates such retards? And what makes you think you know more about this subject than people who have devoted their lives to studying it?
Oh, and those 750,000 people dead from COVID were because they had previous health effects like diabetes, heart disease, clogged arteries, etc before they died so no that doesn't make COVID a deadly virus.
Uh huh. It's cute how you anti-vax tards keep spouting this. Plenty of healthy people have died from covid, too, despite what you might've seen posted in a boomer meme on FB. Unless you have a citation, from a legit source and not a boomer FB meme, that proves you right?

AmazingEagle

kiwifarms.net
You are on the side of the people who take pride in hating on scientists, doctors, educated people and who take pride in being uneducated and intentionally ignorant, so yeah, it's safe to say you're uneducated. You're arrogant enough to think that you know more about a subject than people who have devoted their entire professional lives to studying because you saw some videos on Bitchute or saw a meme on FB.
A guy who has the same opinions has almost every state and local government, calls his critics autistic, and can't accept that the vaccine was rushed is saying that I'm arrogant, well that is ironic.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A guy who has the same opinions has almost every state and local government, calls his critics autistic, and can't accept that the vaccine was rushed is saying that I'm arrogant, well that is ironic.
You still didn't address my points, son.

You are on the side where they actively hate scientists and doctors and take pride in being ignorant and uneducated, and you're upset that I called you uneducated? :story:

What makes you more qualified than doctors and scientists to say they are wrong about the vaccine and covid?

And where is your citation that only the "high risk" folks are dying from covid?

There's been over a billion doses of the vaccine given and only a handful of serious side effects. What are you still concerned about? If you weren't an uneducated spaz, you'd know that vaccine side effects have never happened after a few months post-vaccine

AmazingEagle

kiwifarms.net
You still didn't address my points, son.

You are on the side where they actively hate scientists and doctors and take pride in being ignorant and uneducated, and you're upset that I called you uneducated? :story:

What makes you more qualified than doctors and scientists to say they are wrong about the vaccine and covid?

And where is your citation that only the "high risk" folks are dying from covid?

There's been over a billion doses of the vaccine given and only a handful of serious side effects. What are you still concerned about? If you weren't an uneducated spaz, you'd know that vaccine side effects have never happened after a few months post-vaccine
You have the same opinions as the mainstream media, you have the same opinions as every other authoritarian government on the planet, you have the same opinions as every other major corporation, you are nothing but a Dr. Fauci and big pharma cock sucker, all of your opinions are based on lies told to you. You always listen to whatever Dr. Fauci tells you, even if he said that eating dog shit and drinking bleach could cure COVID you would do it because you're nothing but an NPC.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You have the same opinions as the mainstream media, you have the same opinions as every other authoritarian government on the planet, you have the same opinions as every other major corporation, you are nothing but a Dr. Fauci and big pharma cock sucker, all of your opinions are based on lies told to you. You always listen to whatever Dr. Fauci tells you, even if he said that eating dog shit and drinking bleach could cure COVID you would do it because you're nothing but an NPC.
NPC? Lol is it 2016 still for you Trumpers?

I see you have no refutation for my claims or answers to my questions, other than "SCIENTISTS BAD BECAUSE UNCLE JIM BOB SAID SO". Looks like I win this debate. Although it will be cute when you still claim you aren't uneducated :story:

AmazingEagle

kiwifarms.net
NPC? Lol is it 2016 still for you Trumpers?

I see you have no refutation for my claims or answers to my questions, other than "SCIENTISTS BAD BECAUSE UNCLE JIM BOB SAID SO". Looks like I win this debate.
I'm not a Trump supporter dumbass, if you took a couple of seconds out of you're miserable life to read my posts, I've called out Trump for not being pro-second amendment and have mocked several radical Trump supporters on the Trump Enslavement Syndrome thread. And if you don't wanna be called an NPC, stop acting like one.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a Trump supporter dumbass, if you took a couple of seconds out of you're miserable life to read my posts, I've called out Trump for not being pro-second amendment and have mocked several radical Trump supporters on the Trump Enslavement Syndrome thread. And if you don't wanna be called an NPC, stop acting like one.
You're the one acting like an NPC, son. "VACCINE BAD" "SCIENTISTS BAD" "VACCINE KILLS"

Sorry that I listen to scientists instead of boomer FB memes and schizophrenics on Bitchute.

Still waiting on you to address my claims and provide sources for your claims, too

AmazingEagle

kiwifarms.net
You're the one acting like an NPC, son. "VACCINE BAD" "SCIENTISTS BAD" "VACCINE KILLS"
If anyone is acting like an NPC, it's you. "VACCINE GOOD" "GOVERMENT PROVED IT" "TRUST THE SCIENCE" "OBEY ORDERS" "LOCKDOWNS GOOD" "CRITCISM BAD" "DR FAUCI IS ALWAYS RIGHT" "EVERYTHING THAT PROVES ME WRONG IS PROPAGANDA"

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If anyone is acting like an NPC, it's you. "VACCINE GOOD" "GOVERMENT PROVED IT" "TRUST THE SCIENCE" "OBEY ORDERS" "LOCKDOWNS GOOD" "CRITCISM BAD" "DR FAUCI IS ALWAYS RIGHT"
Uh huh. You're the one brainwashed by Russian anti-vax propaganda to hate scientists and educated people then you tardrage when people say you're uneducated :story:

AmazingEagle

kiwifarms.net
Uh huh. You're the one brainwashed by Russian anti-vax propaganda to hate scientists and educated people then you tardrage when people say you're uneducated :story:
Jesus Christ man, you do realize that Russia is pro-vaccine passports and vaccine mandates right? Oh wait a minute, you're not gonna acknowledge that you'll just call it aNTi VaX PooPaGoNdA because you have nothing else to say.

What the shit

Up and coming whippersnapper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ man, you do realize that Russia is pro-vaccine passports and vaccine mandates right? Oh wait a minute, you're not gonna acknowledge that you'll just call it aNTi VaX PooPaGoNdA because you have nothing else to say.
Just because they're pro-whatever doesn't mean they won't still fuck with us with the same thing.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've already linked a bunch of links showing that Russia fueled anti-vax propaganda in the west to weaken the west, and congrats, your peabrain was stupid enough to fall for it. So those boomer FB memes you believe over scientists because you're a retard? They aren't correct.

Grannys Cookiez

kiwifarms.net
I've already linked a bunch of links showing that Russia fueled anti-vax propaganda in the west to weaken the west, and congrats, your peabrain was stupid enough to fall for it. So those boomer FB memes you believe over scientists because you're a retard? They aren't correct.
Where are your credentials to talk about Russian anti-vax propaganda, son? You never provided any kind of proof you are educated in history or politics. You're so blinded by pro-vaxx propaganda that you think you know every single thing the Russian government is doing.
Now I know you're autistic and can't comprehend that governments don't actually care about you, but your schizophrenia is really showing through with all your references to Trump and boomer FB memes.
So I'll ask again, where are your political science credentials? I understand that you have crippling autism, but without credentials, it's pretty obvious you jack off to pro-vaxx and Russian collusion propaganda all day.

PotatoSalad4711

“Oh and I ate meth once hahaha”
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am fucking pissed off, and I have no where else to post. My best friend and her kids had a horrible case of flu/RSV that landed one of them in the hospital for a fever. After a discussion, this is what she said (the child’s name is redacted, anything after this point was personal and not about the vaccine).
1F6DB478-792C-4889-AEBF-BDBDBAD21F4A.jpeg

I do not care if you are for or against the vaccine. This shit is not right. “I can’t help your kid if he has Covid. Your 13-year-old should have gotten the shot”. WTF?