Covid/mRNA Vaccine Info General - "Covid Seasonal Flu Vaccines is Society's New Normal" - FDA

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where are your credentials to talk about Russian anti-vax propaganda, son? You never provided any kind of proof you are educated in history or politics. You're so blinded by pro-vaxx propaganda that you think you know every single thing the Russian government is doing.
Now I know you're autistic and can't comprehend that governments don't actually care about you, but your schizophrenia is really showing through with all your references to Trump and boomer FB memes.
So I'll ask again, where are your political science credentials? I understand that you have crippling autism, but without credentials, it's pretty obvious you jack off to pro-vaxx and Russian collusion propaganda all day.
I've repeated listed the citation of Russia fueling anti-vax propaganda. Just because you're a newfag from /pol/ that is retarded enough to believe boomer FB memes over doctors and scientists about a vaccine doesn't mean you gotta be so defensive.

Some come on, son. Answer my question.

Yes, I know you're trying to be clever by parodying my posts (in an autistic way, which is pretty adorable), but it doesn't take away from my point. Why do you low IQ, uneducated spazes think you know more about a virus and vaccine than doctors and scientists just because you saw some boomer FB memes?

High-fructoseCornSyrup

kiwifarms.net
Uh huh. You're the one brainwashed by Russian anti-vax propaganda to hate scientists and educated people then you tardrage when people say you're uneducated :story:
"Russia"
You need get off twitter.
It's amazing how you subject yourself everyday to this in here and come back for more.

I'll never understand the sheep like you that get so angry when someone doesn't want to get vaccinated. You're vaccinated, mind your own business.

Also both Bidens mandates have been struck down. Time to get over it and move on

AmazingEagle

Rhodesia's Best Prime Minister
kiwifarms.net
I've repeated listed the citation of Russia fueling anti-vax propaganda. Just because you're a newfag from /pol/ that is retarded enough to believe boomer FB memes over doctors and scientists about a vaccine doesn't mean you gotta be so defensive.

Yes, I know you're trying to be clever by parodying my posts (in an autistic way, which is pretty adorable), but it doesn't take away from my point. Why do you low IQ, uneducated spazes think you know more about a virus and vaccine than doctors and scientists just because you saw some boomer FB memes?
Instead of whining about people not wanting to get the COVID vaccine and using Russia as a scapegoat for everything you don't like, maybe you should do something productive with your life.

Grannys Cookiez

kiwifarms.net

Why are you dodging my question, son? Where are your credentials that make you qualified to talk about Russian political strategy? I know you're so autistic that your biggest life achievement is posting on the same website for 8 years but why can't you admit you hate Russia so much?

I know you are trying to be clever by sharing links and documents from unverified sources, but what makes you think you know more than the Russian government just because you saw an article on CNN? Now I'll ask again, where are your credentials?

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Instead of whining about people not wanting to get the COVID vaccine and using Russia as a scapegoat for everything you don't like, maybe you should do something productive with your life.

"Russia"
You need get off twitter.
It's amazing how you subject yourself everyday to this in here and come back for more.

I'll never understand the sheep like you that get so angry when someone doesn't want to get vaccinated. You're vaccinated, mind your own business.

Also both Bidens mandates have been struck down. Time to get over it and move on

This will shock your pea-sized brains, but that's the only thing I blame Russia for and there's evidence that it's the case. Just because you're a gullible spaz who is upset you fell for the propaganda doesn't mean they aren't behind it.

Why are you dodging my question, son? Where are your credentials that make you qualified to talk about Russian political strategy? I know you're so autistic that your biggest life achievement is posting on the same website for 8 years but why can't you admit you hate Russia so much?

I know you are trying to be clever by sharing links and documents from unverified sources, but what makes you think you know more than the Russian government just because you saw an article on CNN? Now I'll ask again, where are your credentials?
Look, I know you're a retard so you don't understand something like this, but I am listening to what the experts on the subject said. Your side, which is full of uneducated spazes who hate scientists, are saying the scientists are wrong about the subject they study for a living. So I am asking what makes you tards right and them wrong and what makes you qualified to state that.

Again, I know you have autism and thought you were being clever, but it's not quite a valid comparison

Grannys Cookiez

kiwifarms.net
Look, I know you're a retard so you don't understand something like this, but I am listening to what the experts on the subject said. Your side, which is full of uneducated spazes who hate scientists, are saying the scientists are wrong about the subject they study for a living. So I am asking what makes you tards right and them wrong and what makes you qualified to state that.

Again, I know you have autism and thought you were being clever, but it's not quite a valid comparison
I know your crippling autism prevents you from understanding that experts aren't right all the time. Hundreds of years ago, experts said the world was flat. You're so autistic you still probably think the world is actually flat - because "the experts" said it.

You're still dodging my question, son. Where are your credentials to make comments on Russian political strategy? Hell, where are your credentials to diagnose my autism? I understand your schizophrenia only allows you to have a job where you ask people if they checked if their computer is plugged in. Maybe if you spent less time jacking off to pro-vaxx and Russian collusion propaganda you'd be able to learn something.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know your crippling autism prevents you from understanding that experts aren't right all the time. Hundreds of years ago, experts said the world was flat. You're so autistic you still probably think the world is actually flat - because "the experts" said it.

You're still dodging my question, son. Where are your credentials to make comments on Russian political strategy? Hell, where are your credentials to diagnose my autism? I understand your schizophrenia only allows you to have a job where you ask people if they checked if their computer is plugged in. Maybe if you spent less time jacking off to pro-vaxx and Russian collusion propaganda you'd be able to learn something.
US Officials have said that Russia was behind anti-vax propaganda. I have linked it here a bunch of times. You are obviously a gullible, impressional spaz because you not only fell for Russian anti-vax propaganda and Boomer memes on FB, but now you're throwing a temper tantrum when you found out that you fell for said propaganda. Sorry the truth hurts, son.

I never said Russia was behind collusion, just anti-vax propaganda. Stop putting words in my mouth because you're a good little uneducated right-wing spaz.

Unless you have some info that US officials don't have?

AmazingEagle

kiwifarms.net

Hollywood Hulk Hogan's credentials: trust me bro.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hollywood Hulk Hogan's credentials: trust me bro.
I've provided links multiple times. Just because you like to pretend you know more than the US State Department about Russia and doctors/scientists about covid/vaccines doesn't mean they're lying.

If I give the links again, will you stop spazticly flailing around and finally accept it? OR will you just flail around and tardrage some more because you're just another impressionable, uneducated right-wing retard on Kiwi Farms?

You guys are low IQ and slow, so let me explain something. I don't claim to know more than the US state department about Russia. So I take their word on it. You guys claim you know more about medicine than doctors and scientists, so I am asking what makes you qualified to claim they are wrong and you aren't.

Grannys Cookiez

kiwifarms.net
US Officials have said that Russia was behind anti-vax propaganda. I have linked it here a bunch of times. You are obviously a gullible, impressional spaz because you not only fell for Russian anti-vax propaganda and Boomer memes on FB, but now you're throwing a temper tantrum when you found out that you fell for said propaganda. Sorry the truth hurts, son.

I never said Russia was behind collusion, just anti-vax propaganda. Stop putting words in my mouth because you're a good little uneducated right-wing spaz.

Unless you have some info that US officials don't have?
Just because you've read one pro-vaxx and Russian propaganda article on CNN doesn't mean you gotta be so defensive. All I asked was for your to give your credentials on Russian political strategy, but you're too busy jacking off to Dr. Fauci to provide them. You think you know everything that US officials do, so prove it

Now I'll ask you again son, where are your credentials?. I understand you're still crying about how the world isn't believed to be flat even though the experts said it was, but we have to move on with our lives. Your retardation makes you think you can pick and choose who the experts are, despite not having the credentials yourself.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just because you've read one pro-vaxx and Russian propaganda article on CNN doesn't mean you gotta be so defensive. All I asked was for your to give your credentials on Russian political strategy, but you're too busy jacking off to Dr. Fauci to provide them. You think you know everything that US officials do, so prove it
Aww, you're trying to parody me again. You newfags are so cute.

I guess I gotta explain this again. You are obviously really, really slow so let me explain.

I have no credentials on Russian political strategy, so I will defer to the experts on this (US State Department).

Now I'll ask you again son, where are your credentials?. I understand you're still crying about how the world isn't believed to be flat even though the experts said it was, but we have to move on with our lives. Your retardation makes you think you can pick and choose who the experts are, despite not having the credentials yourself.
Awww, it's cute when you uneducated retards who hate scientists pretend they are on the side of experts. You should go back to /pol/ with your retarded strategy, newfag. If it was up to you anti-vaxers, we'd still be dealing with smallpox, polio and other diseases. You'd be sperging about how the vaccines are killing everyone who takes them, while in your iron lung, and we'd be laughing at you like are now.

I know you are a low IQ spaz who thinks that you are an expert on everything. Do you also tell the pilot to let your spaztic self fly the plane?

So I've answered your question, now answer mine, son. What makes you more qualified than doctors and scientists? You claim to know more than them, so what do you know that they don't?

Grannys Cookiez

kiwifarms.net
Aww, you're trying to parody me again. You newfags are so cute.

I guess I gotta explain this again. You are obviously really, really slow so let me explain.

I have no credentials on Russian political strategy, so I will defer to the experts on this (US State Department).

So how is everyone else in this thread incorrect when they post their links from experts and doctors? I know your autism makes you think you are more important than you actually are, and this may come as a shock to you, but there are many experts who do not support the vaccines. They have also been linked in this thread, yet you continue letting your autism shit this thread up.
If it was up to you anti-vaxers, we'd still be dealing with smallpox, polio and other diseases. You'd be sperging about how the vaccines are killing everyone who takes them, while in your iron lung, and we'd be laughing at you like are now.

So I've answered your question, now answer mine, son. What makes you more qualified than doctors and scientists? You claim to know more than them, so what do you know that they don't?
Where did I say I was more qualified than doctors and scientists? I can't even answer it because I never said it.

I know you probably had a really had day at work because someone interrupted your Russian collusion wank-session by knocking on the breakroom bathroom door, but you should take some more time to actually read and comprehend things. It's okay if you can't, I know it's really hard for autists like you to understand things.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So how is everyone else in this thread incorrect when they post their links from experts and doctors? I know your autism makes you think you are more important than you actually are, and this may come as a shock to you, but there are many experts who do not support the vaccines. They have also been linked in this thread, yet you continue letting your autism shit this thread up.
Except they aren't. They're generally posting random shit written by random schizos or videos from Bitchute.

Where did I say I was more qualified than doctors and scientists? I can't even answer it because I never said it.
You claim 99% of doctors and scientists are wrong about vaccines. So what makes you more qualified than them?

I know you probably had a really had day at work because someone interrupted your Russian collusion wank-session by knocking on the breakroom bathroom door, but you should take some more time to actually read and comprehend things. It's okay if you can't, I know it's really hard for autists like you to understand things.
Aww, someone is upset that I actually showed links showing that Russia influenced anti-vax propaganda and he's upset that he was gullible enough to fall for it. Go back to /pol/ and Bitchute, newfag

AmazingEagle

kiwifarms.net
Except they aren't. They're generally posting random shit written by random schizos or videos from Bitchute.

You claim 99% of doctors and scientists are wrong about vaccines. So what makes you more qualified than them?

Aww, someone is upset that I actually showed links showing that Russia influenced anti-vax propaganda and he's upset that he was gullible enough to fall for it. Go back to /pol/ and Bitchute, newfag
Shut up soyboy.

Grannys Cookiez

kiwifarms.net
This is an expert looking at scientific data. I am glad you will listen to him because he is an expert.

Where did I ever say 99% of doctors and scientists are wrong?

I know you are defensive because you are so proud of yourself for reading a CNN article, but we all have to move on with our lives. When I'm fucking your mom tonight I'll give her a gold star to give to you. You can show everyone at the hospital when you're crawling around on the ground plugging computers in. I'll even give you 8 stickers for every year you've been on this website since I know it's your biggest accomplishment in life.