Covid/mRNA Vaccine Info General - "Covid Seasonal Flu Vaccines is Society's New Normal" - FDA

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you think the word soy boy originated from a Trump simp, you're an idiot.
You guys are the ones using it so often.

This is an expert looking at scientific data. I am glad you will listen to him because he is an expert.
Except he's not an expert on infectious disease and vaccine, you tard. That guy is a doctoral of nursing, with no infectious disease or vaccine science training.

Where did I ever say 99% of doctors and scientists are wrong?
You claim they are about vaccines. Nice try dodging it, though, newfag

I know you are defensive because you are so proud of yourself for reading a CNN article, but we all have to move on with our lives. When I'm fucking your mom tonight I'll give her a gold star to give to you. You can show everyone at the hospital when you're crawling around on the ground plugging computers in. I'll even give you 8 stickers for every year you've been on this website since I know it's your biggest accomplishment in life.
Awww, keep spaztically flailing around because you are upset that you were gullible enough to fall for Russian anti-vax propaganda.

I literally showed a bunch of links, none from CNN, including from WSJ. I know you are a low IQ spaz and your mom told you that you're super smart, so now you think you know more than the US State Department about Russia and more than doctors and scientists about covid and the vaccine, but you don't, son.

Grannys Cookiez

kiwifarms.net
Except he's not an expert on infectious disease and vaccine, you tard. That guy is a doctoral of nursing, with no infectious disease or vaccine science training.
Where are your credentials, son? You clearly know what went into this Dr's. research and his education, so I am asking what your credentials are to judge what he is educated in? I'll stop when you give me your credentials to determine when someone is an expert in something.
You claim they are about vaccines. Nice try dodging it, though, newfag
But where did I say that? You only have two pages to look through to find my quote. Surely your schizophrenia will allow you to do that much...unless you admit to putting words in my mouth.
I literally showed a bunch of links, none from CNN, including from WSJ. I know you are a low IQ spaz and your mom told you that you're super smart, so now you think you know more than the US State Department about Russia and more than doctors and scientists about covid and the vaccine, but you don't, son.
I know you are autistic and think you made a good point, but the WSJ isn't the same thing as the US State Department. Maybe your small pea-brain will allow you to learn how to read a bit better in the next few years. Unless you're too bust rubbing one off to Dr.Fauci and pro-vaxx propaganda.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where are your credentials, son? You clearly know what went into this Dr's. research and his education, so I am asking what your credentials are to judge what he is educated in? I'll stop when you give me your credentials to determine when someone is an expert in something.
Nurses aren't educated on infectious diseases, dude. I know you're uneducated so you don't know things like that work, but saying because someone has a PhD in nursing makes them an expert on infectious diseases and vaccines shows you are an uneducated tard.

But where did I say that? You only have two pages to look through to find my quote. Surely your schizophrenia will allow you to do that much...unless you admit to putting words in my mouth.
You are the one arguing that vaccines are bad, so yeah, you are saying 99% of doctors and scientists are wrong. It's cute watching you deny it, though. So what makes you qualified?

I know you are autistic and think you made a good point, but the WSJ isn't the same thing as the US State Department. Maybe your small pea-brain will allow you to learn how to read a bit better in the next few years. Unless you're too bust rubbing one off to Dr.Fauci and pro-vaxx propaganda.
I know you are a good little right-wing retard from /pol/, but you do know that WSJ is a publication that sometimes quotes people from the US State Department in articles, right? WSJ themselves didn't claim it (nor did I say they did, just that they were the source of the article), but quoted a guy from the US State Dept. I know you guys hate journalists and education, and it shows in how little you know about those things.

You are seriously a spaz, dude. You don't even know how journalism or education works then you get upset when people say you're uneducated

And your point is?
My point is you're just another uneducated, proudly ignorant anti-vax Trump simp on here. Watching you tardrage that Trump wasn't hard enough on the Jews in the TES thread was hilarious though.

AmazingEagle

Rhodesia's Best Prime Minister
kiwifarms.net
My point is you're just another uneducated, proudly ignorant anti-vax Trump simp on here. Watching you tardrage that Trump wasn't hard enough on the Jews in the TES thread was hilarious though.
I'm not antisemitic so you can quit your bullshit right now and how many times do I have to tell that I'm not a Trump simp but considering that you think @Grannys Cookiez is claiming that 99% of doctors are wrong when he has never said that, it shows me that you are quite retarded.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not antisemitic so you can quit your bullshit right now and how many times do I have to tell that I'm not a Trump simp but considering that you think @Grannys Cookiez is claiming that 99% of doctors are wrong when he has never said that, it shows me that you are quite retarded.
He hasn't said it directly, but he's saying the vaccine is bad and that you shouldn't take it, thus he's saying 99% of doctors are wrong. I know your autism makes context hard to understand, but just try it

AmazingEagle

Rhodesia's Best Prime Minister
kiwifarms.net
He hasn't said it directly, but he's saying the vaccine is bad and that you shouldn't take it, thus he's saying 99% of doctors are wrong. I know your autism makes context hard to understand, but just try it
You deserve a gold medal for the number of mental gymnastics that you had to go through to form that argument.

Grannys Cookiez

kiwifarms.net
Nurses aren't educated on infectious diseases, dude. I know you're uneducated so you don't know things like that work, but saying because someone has a PhD in nursing makes them an expert on infectious diseases and vaccines shows you are an uneducated tard.
I also see your crippling autism does not allow you to understand percentage and your diseased brain can't comprehend things that aren't 0% or 100%, Just because 100% of nurses aren't experts in infectious disease doesn't mean 0% of nurses are experts in infectious disease.

You are the one arguing that vaccines are bad, so yeah, you are saying 99% of doctors and scientists are wrong. It's cute watching you deny it, though. So what makes you qualified?
Where is your statistic to prove that 99% of doctors and scientists are correct? I'd love to see your credentials in statistics and data collection. C'mon son, if you're making that claim you surely should be able to back it up?
I know you are a good little right-wing retard from /pol/, but you do know that WSJ is a publication that sometimes quotes people from the US State Department in articles, right? WSJ themselves didn't claim it (nor did I say they did, just that they were the source of the article), but quoted a guy from the US State Dept. I know you guys hate journalists and education, and it shows in how little you know about those things.
It's cute that you think everything the WSJ publishes is the truth and that the US government actually cares about you. This may be a lot for your schizo mind to comprehend, but did you know that right-wing articles also quote people from the US State Department? I know you hate things that don't contain pro-vaxx propaganda. Maybe one day you'll get lucky and Dr. Fauci will come to your hospital and let you give him a blowjob.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
So this video is getting shared around today:
At least if you check the comments you'll see a lot of people calling out the fact there are basically no citations and at the time of this comment the only thing linked in the description doesn't even cover natural immunity.
Everyone take a fucking xanex and calm down
Or just join me in blockland
JCNID.jpg

Hüftpriester

kiwifarms.net
Aww, someone is upset that I actually showed links showing that Russia influenced anti-vax propaganda and he's upset that he was gullible enough to fall for it. Go back to /pol/ and Bitchute, newfag
Holy shit bro, is there a discredited Russophobic conspiracy theory that you haven't credulously accepted as the truth? And you're taking the piss out of right wingers for using 2016 memes? Give your head a shake.

Ponzo

kiwifarms.net
Sorry that me pointing out that you just showed us all you have the 'tism triggered you that much.

This one and the "Are you getting the vaccine" thread.

Now answer my question... what makes your uneducated, intentionally ignorant spaztic self know more about this virus and vaccine than doctors and scientists that study it for a living?
Imagine calling people autists while watching wrestling as a grown man. You always talk about disagreeing with scientists and doctors when the ones speaking out against the jab are hounded and silenced and thats its fine in your eyes. Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA technology has come out against the jabs, but that is not expert enough for you, only approved pro-jab shill experts allowed for spaz Hogan

What do you expect from a guy who blames Russia for people being critical of the vaccine? I get that Russia has done fucked up things but using the country as a scapegoat only proves that you are retarded.
Does he know that the russians have their own vaccine?

Fanatical Pragmatist

Bomber Harris Do It Again!
kiwifarms.net
So you're telling me there are splinter groups of antivaxxers?
It's less "splinter groups" and one group being legitimately anti-vaccine in almost all cases, and the other group being against *this* vaccine.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan's credentials: trust me bro.
I wonder if he knows as many Facebook Spies as he does Facebook Doctors.

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
I'm not antisemitic so you can quit your bullshit right now.
Alright I guess I gotta talk about this once more since people KEEP falling for HHH crap. Hopefully this can be a one-and-done and we can refocus the thread back on topic:

Stop falling for this guy's obsession with thinking everything is a /pol/ poster conspiracy trying to ruin the site. He's an oldfag and I can only assume is a friend of some admin or something so he gets away with being a politically obsessed nutter whose entire shtick is to derail threads that he doesn't like because "muh /pol/, muh racists, muh anti-vax" and Null knows it. If you look up things posted about him elsewhere you'll find this out easily. People have even posted DMs before on other sites (I forget which and I wouldn't mention them even if I remembered; not like they had dox or anything it's just inappropriate).

HHH is actively trying to ruin threads which are against his politics, thus splintering the site which @Null said is a fragile community right now that needs to come together. Why does Null and his admins keep letting HHH sow discord despite knowing what he does? I don't know. HHH likes to repeatedly say he "spoke to Null" or "Null and mods told me" and talks like they're longtime friends as if there's a secrit club of Kiwi E-Friends involving Null, HHH, and other oldfags like Dynastia and mods like Trombonista or whatever. Probably not and he's just inflating minor replies into something more, like how he inflating his IT job in a hospital into "working on the front lines". I doubt anyone could be genuine friends with a politically rabid mind like HHH, unless they're just desperate for human contact of any kind or likewise politically rabid. Cult members often to make for good friends.

Could instead be the scenario that HHH is a lynchpin for many oldfags and left-leaning posters on the site, admins or no admins, and so lifting a finger toward him would cause a tantrum spiral and create a real schism in the site akin to Something Awful. Or more probably--and this is what I personally think--Null & staff just thinks HHH's antics are funny and somehow balance the site politically. It doesn't and they aren't--much like threatening the OP isn't very funny and just comes off as intensely salty that this thread was not locked indefinitely like they'd hope it would be:
why.png

But whether it does balance the site or not is irrelevant. It's that they believe it does. After all, HHH is not a nuisance to threads Null or others care about and never says an ill word against staff like other posters so they lets him run free, derailing threads not politically aligned with him into dumpsterfires which inevitably get locked, moved to Spergatory, etc. The staff and Null I presume think the trolling (it's not trolling, it's actually rabid politics and most people even on staff know that) is funny since it gets peoples' goat really easy, like that one guy who'd bait people about China which Null kept around when he had a Discord.

Regardless, for whatever reason this fragile community clearly isn't fragile enough that posters like HHH would get thread banned at least. He never gets more than a genuinely concerned DM from others over how they have mentally disintegrated into rabid politics because "muh racists/anti-vax/pol/etc."

But to be fair this is nothing new unless you're a newfag to the Internet. Every website, from SA to 8chan, from Reddit to the Farms, Twitter to MyAnimuLyfe.org.cum or whatever, has its own niggling issues like this and touches of faggotry. Something Awful was not a one-off. Every website has these niggling problems, typically because of politics as well and seemingly typically left-leaning since most who do computer code are left-leaning (because of college and Silicon Valley, hence all the trooning out and wanting to be anime children (and Reddit's obsession with hating real women being real women)).

Instead of just ignoring threads that bother him like a normal person, HHH screeches and double-posts and spergs incessantly, and because his screeching is considered funny they let him screech, all while he confuses this allowance as being indicative of his personal intimate friendship with Null and staff who, in HHH's mind, must also see the swaths of invading /pol/ posters too! They, too, are on his side! Don't you see? HHH is a champion against all the /pol/ sweary boys and anti-vaxers! His virulent crusade is sanctioned by the Kiwi Imperium! He will defend his digital homeland--between fixing patients' wifi connection--to the applause of his e-friends!

...In retrospect I can see why they'd find him funny. He's a homegrown lolcow.

I think it won't be long before some folks calls Trevor Noah a traitor because he flipped on vaccines.

Edit: Correction, he's already being called a traitor or anti-vaxx.
You can download Twitter videos fairly simply. Makes for better archiving.

I wonder what it means that this kind of turn is slowly being drip-fed into the mainstream media. Funnily enough it started with John Leibowitz Stewart. I gotta admit I'd probably still watch Daily Show if it had a decrepit Stewart pulling better jokes.

Also note that this is about Moderna, not Pfizer. Moderna made its entry into the vaccine market with Covid. Pfizer's been around forever. Maybe this is a turning point of preference rather than the encroachment of intellectual honesty.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
paragraphs to say absolutely nothing.

nobody cares what the prevailing opinion about vaccines is on this site.

you know how I know?

nobody pays me to fuck with shit

so i don't care

fuck you

edit: and maybe I just like HHH more than the retards that continuously tag me into slap fights like this that DON'T MATTER.