Covid/mRNA Vaccine Info General - "Covid Seasonal Flu Vaccines is Society's New Normal" - FDA

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Protistology

kiwifarms.net
Some people here might find this interesting:

Basically the number of people that didn't have a "pre-existing condition" and died of Covid is very low (UK stats).
Wrong link Hans.

MT Foxtrot

No nigger, I don't want no radio.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We cannot back down, every doctor, politician, media figure, Pharma/banking exec must be arrested and tried.
The last one you kill will be the one who sells you the rope, eh comrade? Никогда не предавай революцию! Нам нечего терять, кроме наших цепей!

Fanatical Pragmatist

Bomber Harris Do It Again!
kiwifarms.net
The last one you kill will be the one who sells you the rope, eh comrade? Никогда не предавай революцию! Нам нечего терять, кроме наших цепей!
You realize that's a gimmick troll account, right?

You really are new to the internet, aren't you?

CryptoHermit

chud visigoth
kiwifarms.net
Is the monkey escape in Pennsylvania relevant for the thread? @EyelessMC
1643127268799.png

WebLurker

kiwifarms.net
Is the monkey escape in Pennsylvania relevant for the thread? @EyelessMC
View attachment 2919192
Wasn't this along the lines to how "28 days later" started?

Gay Mouth

Lisping a little bit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe the vaccine is making people more retarded. Is that a side effect of the MRNA technology or just consecuences for believing in big pharma and the government?
It's soul crushing cognitive dissonance, gaslighting and sunk cost. Vaxxers just accept the experts being right as the highest immutable truth, so if reality doesn't line up with that they just shut their brains off and defer to the leaders gaslighting them. You can see this now with all the people expressing regret they got the shot for their jobs now that the mandate has been blocked. We're already right into "What mandate? There's no mandate, you got this of your own volition." I feel bad for people who's livelihoods were threatened, but those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
A lot of them think along the lines of "Well, I've already done so and so... might as well get that fourth shot" when they should have put their foot down at the first shot being a pass to regular life. Oh well. No refunds.

TheSockiestSock

Stuff me in your mouth
kiwifarms.net
Fuck covid man I got it around New Years last year started a new job couple of weeks back only to hear my sister‘s coworker got it so I had to get tested and yep we got it to so I had to stop working two days in which the company was not thrilled about. Ughhhhh. Not even that bad just a headache for a couple of days but not a good start to a job.

Exigent Circumcisions

winning is for losers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Predictive programming is constant, elites believe in some retarded karmic balance where as long as they tell you what they’re up to, even while going “just kidding!” “It’s only fiction” or “it’s parody” they won’t suffer karmic retribution. As long as the masses consent, they can lie or guide the people where they want. Fucking stupid but it’s how they work.
The devil can't just throw the yoke on us - he has to convince us to wear it. It's no surprise that his footmen follow the same rules.

Exigent Circumcisions

winning is for losers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Coming from a side that bawwws about wearing a piece of cloth over their mouth or a needle poke, that means nothing.
You people are so funny. Some stranger says mean words about you and it's an attack on your person equivalent to the power of the state coming down to force people into injecting things. I bet you're involved in education, given your histrionics.

MT Foxtrot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You people are so funny. Some stranger says mean words about you and it's an attack on your person equivalent to the power of the state coming down to force people into injecting things. I bet you're involved in education, given your histrionics.
And you're even funnier. Corporations poisoning you and feeding you crap for decades (including with their pharmaceuticals), but you called everyone who said something about it "Commie hippies". Now you want to be taken seriously when it's about vax? Fuck off. I'll bet you sell essential oils and buy bored apes.

Exigent Circumcisions

winning is for losers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And you're even funnier. Corporations poisoning you and feeding you crap for decades (including with their pharmaceuticals), but you called everyone who said something about it "Commie hippies". Now you want to be taken seriously when it's about vax? Fuck off. I'll bet you sell essential oils and buy bored apes.
You're either some seething sock or a complete moron. Probably both.

SouthernBitchBob

kiwifarms.net
Coming from a side that bawwws about wearing a piece of cloth over their mouth or a needle poke, that means nothing. I made my choice, and certain people don't like it. Tough.
Yeah, "no" is BAWWWWing. Only children are swayed by the "what are you, CHICKEN?" method. Pretending my saying no is "just being afraid of a little needle" is rapist logic. Already said no.

Difference is, I don't care if you take untested medical treatments for a munchie cold. You people really want to force me to take it. No means no, alley flasher.

MT Foxtrot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're either some seething sock or a complete moron. Probably both.
And you're either some white trash pill head with velvet paintings of Trump and Jesus or some city faggot kid surrounded by unpainted 40k miniatures and a crusted body pillow who thinks he's edgy because he can regurgitate talking points on /pol/. Probably a mix of both.
You people really want to force me to take it. No means no, alley flasher.
And I'm fine with you making that call for yourself. If you want to take the risk go do it, I don't give a two penny fuck.

But I will at least ask why you were fine with corporations filling you full of toxic shit before this. What changed?