Covid/mRNA Vaccine Info General - "Covid Seasonal Flu Vaccines is Society's New Normal" - FDA

BLEACHED.COM

kiwifarms.net
Is Steve Kirsch a schizo?
It really isn't that strange. The tweet clearly went viral and had a lot of engagement, hundreds of people likely retweeted and commented on it while directly @-mentioning the Red Cross and that's how they found out about it.
Why would the Red Cross answer that tweet if they aren't the organization that received the donation?

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
Why would the Red Cross answer that tweet if they aren't the organization that received the donation?
Probably because some random guy accused them in a quote-tweet, when the original post didn't specifically mention what organisation was being donated to. Red Cross PR jockey sees it, notices it's attached to a popular tweet and decides to vomit out a copypasta without verifying anything. It was only in response to this that a likely perplexed Jennifer pointed out that the Red Cross had nothing to do with the story.

There's plenty of targeted propagandizing going around but this just seems like a case of Twitter turning people into telephone game playing retards again.

Gay Mouth

Lisping a little bit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1651849851859.png

1651850028803.png

Kinda sounds to me like "We gathered enough data from you guinea pigs to notice some long term effects."

Glad to know this goes to show the robustness of their safety surveillance systems. What a relief.

Here's some related reading to calm your nerves.
1651850486458.png

Spud

Vtuber jersh isn't real
kiwifarms.net

SuperConglomerateWhale

Ur a perv, ur a perv!
kiwifarms.net
So given that insurance companies are noticing strange numbers of millennials dropping dead of heart conditions, when am I going to get a discount on my health insurance for not taking the most safe and effective vaccine in history just like I get one for not smoking and not weighing 500 pounds?

Can't wait to see the Pfizer and especially Moderna stock prices in a year or two BTW.
Well if you live in Amerikkka that means you'll have to pay more for health insurance for not being a good submissive piggy. Good luck if you live in a state that charges a health insurance sales tax.

Biggusstickus

kiwifarms.net
Exactly. I am a healthy young adult male with an active lifestyle and a normal BMI. Where the fuck is my insurance discount for not taking this bullshit?

Brings to mind how the pro-mandate cunts were screaming earlier about forcing higher premiums and rates on the unvaxxed as punishment.

In related news, I am set to turn down my old job today - I was in a junior role in early 2020 before covid, then covid hit and that job was axed - They hit me up a month or so ago and now want to offer me the senior role. Unfortunately due to it being very much a government contractor hellhole, the vaccine+full regiment of boosters is still a hard requirement.

Its a bummer, I was passed up back in 2020 for it due to a backstabbing cunt that was my former co-worker, so it was kind of a chip on my shoulder that I wanted to solve. Its a hell of a unique and exciting job, but I've moved on significantly to the point where accepting this would mean giving up on better opportunities that could themselves lead to me beating the system and checking out financially in a few years. Its a trip that 2 years later, they come to me asking "hey could you please come do this job", that I turn them down, not the other way around. And over the fucking vaccine too.

I aint dropping this chip on my shoulder and I'm not forgetting how these pro-mandate cunts tried to wreck my life over their fucking corporate science juice. Always remember how joyfully eager these subhumans were to take away your job and kids because you had the audacity to not be terrified of covid and the absolute gall to be less than fully trusting of multinational pharma companies. They'll come right back and try it again someday, maybe soon. Best be ready for them.
You can add that some of these subhumans are afraid to take the Coronavirus vaccine, as they are terrified of COVID. So just as they are happy to take away your kids and your job for not being terrified of COVID, they are happy for everyone to take the vaccine so that everyone can be "immune" to the virus, thus not be infected by the virus, and thus allow the subhumans to not only avoid being infected by the Virus but also escape the side-effects of said Covid vaccine.

Sparkling Yuzu

✨I love monstergirls and abortion.✨
kiwifarms.net
People age 18 and over are eligible for a Moderna COVID-19 vaccine appointment. (If you are 18 to 29, it is strongly recommended you receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for your first, second or booster dose. For more information, please review the Myocarditis and Pericarditis Information Sheet.)
1654272829622.png

Attachments

• myocarditispericarditis standalone long eng_ok.pdf
    155.1 KB · Views: 11

Protistology

kiwifarms.net
Remember how Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome (SADS) has always been a thing and not just invented to cover up vaccine deaths?

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
Turns out the FDA approved vaxes will never be made. Pfizer is no longer even giving a pretense that they'll manufacture Comirnaty, and it has been officially discontinued without one vial of the approved formulation ever making it to the public.

Mister Uno

Reacting with 🤡,💀, or 🤓 will be on a list.
kiwifarms.net
So I want to ask, due to external pressures, I got the first jab, despite hesitating hard. I felt weird the first 15 minutes, then the next day I felt fatigued as hell. Tonight, having trouble sleeping and cold sweats, despite feeling normal throughout the day. I am regretting this, and they told me I had to get a second dose, which at this point I don't want. I was always a bit effy on potential negatives or positives of the jab. I didn't take it for the longest time for reason. The fuck should I do? Is it too late for me?

Protistology

kiwifarms.net
So I want to ask, due to external pressures, I got the first jab, despite hesitating hard. I felt weird the first 15 minutes, then the next day I felt fatigued as hell. Tonight, having trouble sleeping and cold sweats, despite feeling normal throughout the day. I am regretting this, and they told me I had to get a second dose, which at this point I don't want. I was always a bit effy on potential negatives or positives of the jab. I didn't take it for the longest time for reason. The fuck should I do? Is it too late for me?
Did you taste metal? If so, you're fucked. Most heart and CJD happens in the first two weeks so keep an eye out.

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
Am thinking of going to a cinema next week and it's been 2 years since I last went to one. Am nervous about catching the virus even though the seats are more spacious now.

Dunno if I should take anything, I already take Magnesium and Fish Oils, Vitamin C and more D3? (I had to stop taking D3 due to I think it making me deficient in Magnesium, but I've been supplementing Magnesium for months now and feel a lot better, so I guess I could start taking it again).

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
Am thinking of going to a cinema next week and it's been 2 years since I last went to one. Am nervous about catching the virus even though the seats are more spacious now.

Dunno if I should take anything, I already take Magnesium and Fish Oils, Vitamin C and more D3? (I had to stop taking D3 due to I think it making me deficient in Magnesium, but I've been supplementing Magnesium for months now and feel a lot better, so I guess I could start taking it again).
It can be hard to de-condition yourself after the insanity of society has pressed in for 2 long years, but just do your best not to worry about it. Covid has always been a nothingburger unless you're fat or old, and even then the chances of serious disease were insanely low. Now with a much weaker strain in the wild you should just try to ease yourself back into normal living.

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
It can be hard to de-condition yourself after the insanity of society has pressed in for 2 long years, but just do your best not to worry about it. Covid has always been a nothingburger unless you're fat or old, and even then the chances of serious disease were insanely low. Now with a much weaker strain in the wild you should just try to ease yourself back into normal living.

I'll probably treat this outing as a one off for the time being. I only want to see one movie right now and have no interest in other ones this year anyway.

I dunno it's just weird how the disease seems to be so serious to some people. I mean Tim Pool almost died from it, if not for the drugs he was given.

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
I'll probably treat this outing as a one off for the time being. I only want to see one movie right now and have no interest in other ones this year anyway.

I dunno it's just weird how the disease seems to be so serious to some people. I mean Tim Pool almost died from it, if not for the drugs he was given.
No he didn't lmfao. He was sick for a week, took a standard treatment protocol, and played up his illness for sympathy donos. Even he doesn't say he almost died, he just said it sucked but it was over fast due to early treatment.

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
No he didn't lmfao. He was sick for a week, took a standard treatment protocol, and played up his illness for sympathy donos. Even he doesn't say he almost died, he just said it sucked but it was over fast due to early treatment.

Yeah but wasn't it the cocktail of drugs the powers that be say you shouldn't take? So wouldn't it be hard to get for average people like us?

PuffyGroundCloud

nu nuu nuuu~
kiwifarms.net

I went to cinema, no one wear mask
And I lived in LA

field rice mouse

kiwifarms.net
If you are worried, you can go to a GP/family doctor and let them know what you're experiencing and if you are really worried then a book cardiologist appointment. i believe they can advise you further whether to get the second dose or not. They might have the medical authority as well to back your decision to accept or refuse.

PaulBearer

kiwifarms.net

Don't believe a word Tim Pool says, he'd say anything for precious views.

Badungus Kabungus

Z
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but wasn't it the cocktail of drugs the powers that be say you shouldn't take? So wouldn't it be hard to get for average people like us?
Vitamin D, Zinc, and Quercetin? All available over the counter at your local pharmacy. May need to figure out how to get Ivermectin if you live in a place that doesn't have it readily available, but everything else is as common as Aspirin and bandaids.