Covid/mRNA Vaccine Info General - "Covid Seasonal Flu Vaccines is Society's New Normal" - FDA

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Five or Six Stores

☭ (y'all/y'em) ⚑|opinions are not my own ✨ 𝕭𝕷𝕸
kiwifarms.net
I'll probably treat this outing as a one off for the time being. I only want to see one movie right now and have no interest in other ones this year anyway.

I dunno it's just weird how the disease seems to be so serious to some people. I mean Tim Pool almost died from it, if not for the drugs he was given.
Tim Pool reads the news all day and yells at a camera for a living. His body is running on adrenaline and cortisol.

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net
So was it ever determined if recipients of the covid 19 vaccinations could spread it via sexual contact or other methods? I imagine that if shedding were a real factor we would see no meaningful difference between infection rates in the vaccinated and the unvaccinated, but i'm not the most scientifically minded person so i'm uncertain how valid my presumptions are.

Zagrim

kiwifarms.net
SAFE AND EFFECTIVE YOU FUCKING NAZI PIECE OF SHIT THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED

SEEETTTTTTTTTTLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The 1950s were a tumultuous time in public health in the US. After the incidence of poliomyelitis in the US reached a peak in 1952,[31] the first vaccine against it was licensed in 1955. Its rollout that year was marred by an incident in April involving Cutter Laboratories, one of the manufacturers of the inactivated vaccine, in which some lots of its vaccine actually contained live virus, resulting in tens of thousands of vaccine-derived infections and tens of cases of paralytic polio.[32]

This vaccine incident reportedly strained the relationship between Hobby and the Surgeon General, Leonard A. Scheele. Hobby relegated the entirety of federal responsibility in the vaccine program to the Surgeon General, not the Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare. After being sworn in for a third term in April 1956, with no public indication of his intentions, Scheele resigned on 1 August to work at a pharmaceutical company.[34

Genetic analysis and several unusual characteristics of the 1977 Russian flu have prompted many researchers to speculate that the virus was released to the public through a laboratory accident,[4][5][10][11][12][13] or resulted from a live-vaccine trial escape.

Zagrim

kiwifarms.net
I'm also an "anti vaxxer" according to my mom just because I am 36, completely healthy, and decided to only get 2 shots and not 6.

Also remember if you live with your parents they slowly begin to think of you as a 70 year old woman who can barely walk and needs a drug cocktail more powerful than Magic Johnson's to stay alive. Not as a 36 year old grown ass man that can bench press 240lbs and deadlift 340. Not wanting to get saturated with an experimental vaccine makes me "anti science" and "paranoid delusional" I'm sure if she ever gets the chance to spill her beans in a court or to a mental health professional she will call me just that... and also a nazi because I know WW2 history very well.

gas the boomers age war now

BLEACHED.COM

kiwifarms.net
I'm also an "anti vaxxer" according to my mom just because I am 36, completely healthy, and decided to only get 2 shots and not 6.

Also remember if you live with your parents they slowly begin to think of you as a 70 year old woman who can barely walk and needs a drug cocktail more powerful than Magic Johnson's to stay alive. Not as a 36 year old grown ass man that can bench press 240lbs and deadlift 340. Not wanting to get saturated with an experimental vaccine makes me "anti science" and "paranoid delusional" I'm sure if she ever gets the chance to spill her beans in a court or to a mental health professional she will call me just that... and also a nazi because I know WW2 history very well.

gas the boomers age war now
It fucking sucks that you get the same garbage as someone who wouldnt have vaxxed even though you're two poke in.

GoysGoneWild

kiwifarms.net
Pre-covid job is practically begging me to come back, holy fucking shit. I have a clearance that takes 2-3 months to get done. This is required for people in this position.I have proven multiple times that I have the skillset and physical needs to actually accomplish this stuff.

But the vaccine is required, since this is a federal contractor. My career has since mostly recovered from the lockdowns, and I am even more qualified now than I was 2 years ago. To a big extent, the work required is a level or so beneath me now.

Last week I get this email: hey its getting really late in the hiring season for this job and we need someone proven, like now. Would you be interested?
Me: I would actually, but I doubt I'd be able to fulfill the physical requirements (the vaccine).
Them: dang, that's unfortunate. Thanks anyway.

Today, new email: hey, so without telling me what your medical situation is, if we had [a different but closely related IT position] open, would you be interested?

I swear to fucking god man. These people have clearly put themselves in a fucking bind with these hiring requirements. Clearly they've had numerous people dropping out and are hurting; they need to get someone in, hired, and cleared fast. If they can't make this happen, shit will go down. Without doxxing myself, I can fairly confidently state that failing to get someone in this position would cause a chain of events that would ultimately make the news, get people fired, and multi-million dollars worth of contracts voided.

I can make all these issues go away for them, but won't, because of the vaccine.

It hurts, honestly. I do want to step in and be their IT jesus. I loved that job and I loved the people. But I cannot abide this vaccine shit. You can't force this on people and not expect blowback.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
I swear to fucking god man. These people have clearly put themselves in a fucking bind with these hiring requirements. Clearly they've had numerous people dropping out and are hurting; they need to get someone in, hired, and cleared fast. If they can't make this happen, shit will go down. Without doxxing myself, I can fairly confidently state that failing to get someone in this position would cause a chain of events that would ultimately make the news, get people fired, and multi-million dollars worth of contracts voided.
Honesta quam splendida, my friend.
You're making a difference just by holding your line.

GoysGoneWild

kiwifarms.net
Honesta quam splendida, my friend.
You're making a difference just by holding your line.
Thanks. I just sent the "I'd be interested but again don't bet money on the medical people playing along" email so I'm not in a great mood right now. Shit sucks. In addition to the above, there's a nonzero chance of a romantic thing coming out of this, as someone I really hit it off with two and a half years ago is going back. But hey, this is all such fucking bullshit and anything good would forever be tainted by it.

My fear is this is permanent and they will slowly creep these mandates in, via shit like job requirements, insurance, etc. They tried the flash bang approach and are now opting for the frog in the frying pan.