Covid/mRNA Vaccine Info General - You Are Not "Vaccine Hesitant" For Using Critical Thinking

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I refuse to let the covid fear mongering turn me into a hypochondriac! Plus, I'd rather save the time washing my hands after I pee and put it towards an extra 30 seconds of meat gazing at the urinal.
SUP.gif

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
While trying to find info that could maybe help @Bad Take Crucifier 's partner who's suffering from protracted fever vaccine side effect (Moderna), I came across this info about how the vaccines seem to affect the sexes differently in certain areas. One of them is the fear of breast cancer. Turns out that many women (not all) will have a post-vaccine "lump" in the region between their armpit and breast. There's no guarantee it's cancer and it often goes away, however unlike the idiot doctor in the article (Left) you should still get a mammogram ASAP if you have any suspicion of a lump, vaccine or no.
side effects in women.png

Don't wait. Catching these things early is always for the best; even if it proves to be nothing you'll at least have peace of mind.
t. Someone who had a legitimate cancer scare and needed minor surgery

On the upside it shows that the part of the medical industry that's supposed to be cataloging and researching this stuff is still doing it's job. On the downside this info was something I happened across and not something that's common knowledge, which it should be since it's vitally important that people know this can happen or else untold anxiety and further can occur. MORE information is what alleviates suspicion and concern, not less.

That said, it's concerning how many doctors don't know exactly what's causing these side effects and just say things like "probably the ingredients/something in the vaccine". Shows how little specifics they know, which shows how desperately we need these continual studies and testing and for them to not be tainted by bias one way or the other. I guarantee we'll know what we need to in a year or two's time, especially since--as Abacadabra mentioned--some countries like Japan bear even greater scrutiny for the vaccines and only just started warming up to them. Medical bias is concerning but it can't be universal; there's gonna be good doctors giving info, both in the West and East. I just think it's unlikely they'll be in the mainstream when they do, at least not anytime soon.

Abracadabra

kiwifarms.net
While trying to find info that could maybe help @Bad Take Crucifier 's partner who's suffering from protracted fever vaccine side effect (Moderna), I came across this info about how the vaccines seem to affect the sexes differently in certain areas. One of them is the fear of breast cancer. Turns out that many women (not all) will have a post-vaccine "lump" in the region between their armpit and breast. There's no guarantee it's cancer and it often goes away, however unlike the idiot doctor in the article (Left) you should still get a mammogram ASAP if you have any suspicion of a lump, vaccine or no.
View attachment 2217011
Don't wait. Catching these things early is always for the best; even if it proves to be nothing you'll at least have peace of mind.
t. Someone who had a legitimate cancer scare and needed minor surgery.

Let’s be fair to Drs. Marshall and Parkinson. Here’s the rest of what they say about this:

“We also see swollen lymph nodes in patients with breast cancer, so that’s the concern there. So we are asking everybody who is having a mammogram if they had the COVID-19 vaccine, what dose, when, and what side,” said Marshall...

“Sometimes with other vaccines, occasionally we will see swollen lymph nodes, but it was a surprise how many we’ve been seeing,” said Marshall.

Marshall said patients are seeing swollen lymph nodes two to four days after the vaccine and they decrease in size after two to four weeks. If they persist longer than that, Marshall said they need to
be evaluated.

“This really shows the importance of women getting an annual mammogram screening starting when they are 40 years old. Do not delay,” said Marshall.

It could also trigger a false positive on a mammogram, upping the need for unnecessary further testing, said Dr. Brett Parkinson, medical director of Intermountain Medical Center Breast Care Center in Murray, Utah.

It's very unusual in the normal screening population to see enlarged lymph nodes. We only see it about 0.2% to 0.4% of the time," Parkinson said.

"So when we see it, it does raise a red flag, because when that kind of lymph node swelling is present, about 50% of the time, it can represent either a metastatic breast cancer that has gone from the breast to the lymph node under the arm, or leukemia or lymphoma," he added.

When doctors see this, they want the patient to return. "We do additional testing, usually ultrasound, and often we will do a biopsy to rule out one of those malignancies," Parkinson said...

However, doctors do want to see women if they have any of the other signs and symptoms of breast cancer, vaccination or not, Parkinson said.

"Those are signs that are worrisome, and you should still come in," Parkinson said. "We don't want women to postpone that."

In general, I think it would be useful to post links to the full articles, just in case we might be missing something.

A mammogram will be always be a sound medical choice. I don’t think they’re actively against getting one but simply trying to create as clear a picture as they are able.

Last edited:

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
In general, I think it would be useful to post links to the full articles, just in case we might be missing something.
lol Hey now, to be fair these weren't the articles I found the info on. Your links give a fuller picture of things and the doctor doesn't sound like slouch. It even emphasizes the need for mammograms and the doctors' shock of the rise in breast cancer scares related to the vaccine, as well as these doctors asking proper questions instead of hand-waving it off as "meh, side effects" here.

Genuinely good stuff, mate, and it's a bit more uplifting to see despite the circumstances. Thanks!
A mammogram will be always be a sound medical choice. I don’t think they’re actively against getting one but simply trying to create as clear a picture as they are able.
Their mention that it could cause a false positive is their biggest reasoning. They want to avoid needless testing and probably unnecessary anxiety as well. It's not as ludicrous as the other article made it seem. I still say get people should get checked ASAP regardless, though. Nothing hurts from testing.

Abracadabra

kiwifarms.net
lol Hey now, to be fair these weren't the articles I found the info on. Your links give a fuller picture of things and the doctor doesn't sound like slouch. It even emphasizes the need for mammograms and the doctors' shock of the rise in breast cancer scares related to the vaccine, as well as these doctors asking proper questions instead of hand-waving it off as "meh, side effects" here.

Genuinely good stuff, mate, and it's a bit more uplifting to see despite the circumstances. Thanks!
You’re welcome. Certainly, there are opportunists in the medical community, as with any other field. I do think that at the end of the day, in spite of the media and overall culture unfairly placing their profession on a pedestal, many doctors, scientists, and medical workers are people just trying their best to do their jobs.

Un Platano

big blatano xDDDD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shawn Vidiella got the vax back in January and is still suffering from neurological problems 5 months later. Poor vax potato
View attachment 2223410
Have there been any other cases of long term muscle spasms after getting the vaccine? I can't find a single report of anything that isn't this one woman. If this is an isolated case then there's no statistical significance to it and indeed nothing to suggest it's even related to the shot she got. You're picking one case of someone getting muscle convulsions after a covid shot and ignoring the 366 million cases of people not getting muscle convulsions after a covid shot. What you are doing is called cherry picking.

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have there been any other cases of long term muscle spasms after getting the vaccine? I can't find a single report of anything that isn't this one woman. If this is an isolated case then there's no statistical significance to it and indeed nothing to suggest it's even related to the shot she got. You're picking one case of someone getting muscle convulsions after a covid shot and ignoring the 366 million cases of people not getting muscle convulsions after a covid shot. What you are doing is called cherry picking.
Fuck that bitch, she knew the risks. Yes you are right, the vaccine is completely safe and this unfortunate but *isolated* case should be scrubbed from the interwebs to protect people from unnecessary stress and confusion, I'm deleting it shortly. Have you got your vaccine yet comrade?

Un Platano

big blatano xDDDD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck that bitch, she knew the risks. Yes you are right, the vaccine is completely safe and this unfortunate but *isolated* case should be scrubbed from the interwebs to protect people from unnecessary stress and confusion, I'm deleting it shortly. Have you got your vaccine yet comrade?
Don't pretend like you don't keep this in your ammo folder, dumbass.

Racist Trash

It never changes.
kiwifarms.net
I got the Pfizer jab and I am glad that getting it has cleared up my smelling and taste issues less than a day later, so for me it's a win.

Stuff like bread and bread like stuff, my BO and my deodorant all smelt of a strange sweet smell that made me feel sick whenever I smelt it, which made it real fucking unpleasant to just exist for the past couple of months.

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't pretend like you don't keep this in your ammo folder, dumbass.
Do you think it's normal to have canned responses ready to go in a folder? Is that a thing or are you just fucking with me?

I assure you I typed up my shitpost from scratch. No copying, no cheating, no folders, and HHH's fat white cock was barely involved.

Gay Mouth

Chantal’s neck, Bibi’s conscience
kiwifarms.net
I got the Pfizer jab and I am glad that getting it has cleared up my smelling and taste issues less than a day later, so for me it's a win.

Stuff like bread and bread like stuff, my BO and my deodorant all smelt of a strange sweet smell that made me feel sick whenever I smelt it, which made it real fucking unpleasant to just exist for the past couple of months.
Did you have smell issues from a previous case of covid?
Do you think it's normal to have canned responses ready to go in a folder? Is that a thing or are you just fucking with me?
When the NPCs almost grasp that their rebuttals are so basic and retarded that they could be refuted by canned folder responses.

Pruto

snowflake
kiwifarms.net

Shit I still have this issue for 3 months now after I got COVID, I can't tolerate that fucking smell.

Are you sure the vaccine cures that tho? doesn't make any sense to me, vaccines are not medicine, they just prevent the disaease.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I linked the article and posted excerpts and counterarguments with it, particularly with his reasons why the situation is different. I didn't have the introductory paragraph but rather his reasoning for it.
Also the OP is a mile long and I already had to put it into spoilers upon spoilers to keep it neat.

I posted what it was from another medical article including how it's diagnosed and how it's treated. As for that study, just reading the introduction/Abstract makes it less than reassuring in this instance, particularly considering we don't officially know what in the vaccine is causing the myocarditis as an adverse reaction in vaccinated youths. It's not like it's being caused by a virus we already know and can treat with precision, hence why the CDC kept mentioning further investigation and follow-ups and informing providers of this issue.
View attachment 2206003
Remember, the S proteins of the vaccine are coded/designed differently than Covid itself. If the cause is the Spike proteins themselves, as the correlation seems to be, then we need further study into the reason why and how the S proteins are doing this and any potential long-term ramifications it could have.
The Spike Proteins are only produced for as long as the mRNA is around. Once the mRNA breaks down, the proteins are no longer produced. There is no DNA template from which to translate to RNA. So the S proteins are not sticking around. Once the mRNA is gone, that's it. The amount of people who think this is genetically modifying your cells is crazy.

The likely suspect is a hypersensitized immune system to adjuvants in the vaccine itself or an improper immune response that stays active long after the vaccine. There is also the possibility of the immune system mis-identifying proteins on cells and taking them as invaders, causing it to go haywire. None of these are specific to the COVID vaccine.
Why would anybody take the mRNA Vaccine? There isnt much solid sciene behind it(we still know shit about RNA and how the body uses it outside of the basic stuff. we dont know if that mRNA is cut into some small RNA). Stuff is super scary. they also worked on this for years in other fields and didnt got much to market.
They also rushed it to market.

The Conventional Vaccine on the other hand is pretty safe, it just has the normal problems every injection has. Its also better, you can get it at your doctors office and there is no big risk of it going bad because the cooling needed is much easyer to do.
From what I’ve read, small RNA is a regulatory mechanism. The worst that can happen with an mRNA vaccine is that the vaccine is rendered ineffective. At best, the interaction is complementary. The trap-mRNA technology that can potentially switch off small RNA is not being used in the current mRNA vaccines.

Since there’s much we don’t know about small RNA, it would be interesting to know how it interacts with other medical interventions that we’ve already been using.
Small RNA is non-coding and acts as a stopping point. They're just part of a regulatory mechanism.

This absolute fear over an mRNA vaccine is absurd. Messenger RNA in our body is part of the process that transcribes and creates proteins. The vaccine causes our cells to emit these proteins, which then our antibodies recognize and are used to fight the viruses that we're infected with. Regardless of COVID or not, mRNA vaccines have been in development for a long while, at least 4-5 years. They're the next stage in vaccine research to fight viruses.

So here is the process.

mRNA is injected. Our cells code for the viral proteins. Our immune system and memory cells seek out, remember and destroy the protein. The mRNA is broken down, as it always is, and viral protein production stops. Its not fucking editing your DNA, its not a permenant addition to your body. RNA is extremely unstable (I've worked with it before) and there are RNAases (enzymes that dissolve RNA) fucking EVERYWHERE. They're flowing throughout our body and get destroyed constantly. So there is absolutely no chance of the mRNA altering your genome or any stupid shit like that. They're literally instructions on how to build a protein. That's all they are. Once they're expressed, our immune system memorizes them and uses the reference to fight the virus.

Where the side effects come from is the auto-immune response generated by the foreign proteins that are produced and allergies to propylene glycol, a stabilizer in vaccines. Swollen lymph nodes are characteristic of an excessive immune response. Heart problems in young people or inflammation of the myocardium (the sac surrounding the heart) is probably unknown, but this isn't the first time young people and adolescents should not be given certain drugs. More than likely the response to the myocardium is an aggressive immune response or a misplaced one. Aspirin cause Reye's syndrome in children, which can kill them and leave them with severe brain damage. It can occur in adults, but very rarely and occurs with no lasting damage. So this isn't all that uncommon to see stronger side effects in young people. Anti-Depressants actually increase suicide risk for people 14-25, but not in adults and we don't know why. So there is always going to be some variation with age. Obviously, since the survival rate of young people is high, there's really no reason to risk it. Its a risk analysis model.

There have been cases of Bell's Palsy but this is extremely rare. Other medications cause something called Stevens-Johnson syndrome. In which you develop sores and your skin sloughs off. Its mostly with anti-epileptic meds, but it is extremely rare. No drug is without its risk, and nothing is perfectly safe. If you feel this way, then you probably shouldn't be taking any drugs at all. Remember, you are always going to hear about the 1% horrific side effects and not the 99% of people who took it fine.

A normal attenuated vaccine would carry the same risks by the way. The only difference between the two is the mechanism by which the delivery of the viral proteins into your body is provided. And an attenuated vaccine takes a lot longer to produce.

Shit I still have this issue for 3 months now after I got COVID, I can't tolerate that fucking smell.

Are you sure the vaccine cures that tho? doesn't make any sense to me, vaccines are not medicine, they just prevent the disaease.
COVID has been known to cause nerve damage. It might take some time to heal or go away. The infection has to do with the link between smell and taste receptors. I don't think its permenant, but it takes a very long time to disappear. Usually 3-6 months, so you might have to wait a bit more before symptoms fully dissapate.

I also don't know where COVID hides out, but Herpes hides out in nerve cells where your immune system can't reach. So maybe COVID is just chilling there and the vaccine makes your body destroy it. Of course, this is based on nothing but my knowledge of viruses. In all likely hood it is nerve damage or inflammation of the sheath surrounding the nerve, so you're going to have to wait a bit to recover.

Last edited: