Covid/mRNA Vaccine Info General - You Are Not "Vaccine Hesitant" For Using Critical Thinking

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow how can she deny the science like that! I mean it's her job to help collect the data to inform the science, but in this case the conclusion is already sanctified by the Fauci himself, so clearly she's a heretic and should lose her loicense.

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
Updated the OP with this doozy: https://archive.md/KMQD9
WSJ: The Science Suggests a Wuhan Lab Leak said:
The possibility that the pandemic began with an escape from the Wuhan Institute of Virology is attracting fresh attention. President Biden has asked the national intelligence community to redouble efforts to investigate.

Much of the public discussion has focused on circumstantial evidence: mysterious illnesses in late 2019; the lab’s work intentionally supercharging viruses to increase lethality (known as “gain of function” research). The Chinese Communist Party has been reluctant to release relevant information. Reports based on U.S. intelligence have suggested the lab collaborated on projects with the Chinese military.

But the most compelling reason to favor the lab leak hypothesis is firmly based in science. In particular, consider the genetic fingerprint of CoV-2, the novel coronavirus responsible for the disease Covid-19.
VARUS.png

Oh hey, it's almost the identical thing we've been seeing from Whistleblowers from the start but only now becoming more reported in the media. Well, better late then never I guess. Here's hoping Dr. Li Meng Yan is able to at least find some comfort in the news finally spreading. Godspeed you brave little eggroll.
a true doctor.png

God in heaven do I hate politicking and mainstream media...

Last edited:

Finder

Я не умею танцевать
kiwifarms.net
So most people probably aren’t aware, but a vaccine has been developed and is being produced here, QazVac.

It is only authorized for emergency use within Khazakhstan, but there’s a desire to mass produce it and send it to other countries. I’m not sure what other countries will accept it, but probably ones that were already okay using Sputnik.

This article says a manufacturing facility is going to be build in the Zhambyl region. There were plans to mass produce in Turkey, and maybe that will still happen in addition to domestic manufacturing. Seems like the main hurdle it has right now is all mass production related due to a lack of facilities.

I am still surprised it was able to be produced and used at all honestly.

Last edited:

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
CDC pays money to news stations to promote the vaccines. This directly factors into the Financial Times edit in the OP regarding the burgeoning market for the vaccines and further confirms the media bias we see.

So NovaVax is in Phase 3 right now.
What do you all think?
Is it safer than mRNA vaccine?
No idea. What's the difference between the NovaVax formula and the mRNA tech?

Kornula

kiwifarms.net
I feel like the mask mandate was called off way too early by their standards.

Hypothesis: they're intentionally dropping the defenses before enough are vaccinated to cause another surge. Then they use that to make it mandatory.
The Mask mandates were pointless from day one...

Hello, newfag! Why did you decide to register here? And more importantly, why do you trust delusional schizo retards like OP over actual scientists and doctors?

Oh, and
View attachment 2207594
You mean like "scientists" like Dr. Fauci who got caught lying about Covid?

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
HUGE update to the Science section of the OP. Would really like to hear @Secret Asshole on this one since it relates directly to what we were discussing regarding the vaccines, the Spike Protein and other elements of the vaccine itself with relation to risk factors for severe reactions, etc. Also if @Abracadabra could dig up any further info it would be great.

On to it: The first doctor I've been alerted to who makes statements about the S protein in the vaccines and the inflammation subject is Dr. Bryam Bridle. His assessment and mention of the Japanese study into the Pfizer vaccine here:

What I was originally alerted to by @Lichen Bark however is this:
I'm more focused on the science here but the video also delves into the potential censorship of doctors and scientists on this subject, etc. More info (and archives) can be found in the OP under the Science spoiler.

Thoughts?

SouthernBitchBob

kiwifarms.net
The Mask mandates were pointless from day one...
Exactly. The dozen reasons why are largely irrelevant. The fact that the oh-so-scary "spread" had no statistically significant difference in mask mandate vs non-mask mandate areas bears this out. I personally don't even care if the vaccine is as safe as thrice-sterilized and perfectly balanced placebo saline in a needle. I'm in zero risk categories for this overhyped cold. I likely already have antibodies for it (though I haven't checked. Does anyone go get a test to make sure they have the latest rhinovirus antibodies for the year?). If my governor told me to bend over so he can paddle my ass while I say "thank you sir, may I have another" and double pinky promised I'd be allowed to walk around without a diaper on my face if I did so, I'd tell him to choke to death on my dick. This applies to him doing it figuratively too, in needle form.

Lichen Bark

kiwifarms.net
HUGE update to the Science section of the OP. Would really like to hear @Secret Asshole on this one since it relates directly to what we were discussing regarding the vaccines, the Spike Protein and other elements of the vaccine itself with relation to risk factors for severe reactions, etc. Also if @Abracadabra could dig up any further info it would be great.

On to it: The first doctor I've been alerted to who makes statements about the S protein in the vaccines and the inflammation subject is Dr. Bryam Bridle. His assessment and mention of the Japanese study into the Pfizer vaccine here:

I'm more focused on the science here but the video also delves into the potential censorship of doctors and scientists on this subject, etc. More info (and archives) can be found in the OP under the Science spoiler.

Thoughts?

Byram says in the press conference that they never actually did animal testing with the vaccine formulation, just the lipid delivery system, and it was only done in rats. He mentions the polyethylene glycol in the vaccine helps it bypass the immune system more easily and spread throughout the body. I think having public statements outlining how the vaccine does in fact travel throughout the body is interesting, what does that mean when spike proteins get made where they shouldn't? In the brain? I guess time will answer all of this.

The one thing I haven't been able to find an answer to is how they check to make sure all the mRNA strands in every shot are the same? Sometimes they extend the shelf life after "more safety testing" what are they seeing? Are they seeing how fast the mRNA stuff breaks down over time? Is there a threshold where X% degradation is acceptable? If there are damaged strands, are they then translated in the cells?

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Archive:

I'm more focused on the science here but the video also delves into the potential censorship of doctors and scientists on this subject, etc.
Yeah, it's hard to argue this isn't political when people (including healthcare workers) are shamed for even mild expressions of "vaccine hesitancy", but flat out worship is perfectly fine:

Beyond creepy

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
NovaVax is using the traditional method (using dead virus)
Apparently its doing great so far and even had the endorsement from the inventor of the mRNA vaccine, which he calls the "gene vaccine"
Quoting from the article here [ https://archive.md/HseHS ]:
Western Journal said:
But Malone’s wariness coincides with the development of a “traditional” vaccine introduced by the U.S.-based company Novavax that’s now being labeled the “Coronavax.”
According to TrialSite News, this traditional vaccine “demonstrated 100% protection against moderate and severe disease” and “90.4% overall efficacy,” keeping this “Coronavax” competitive with mRNA-based vaccines and superior to the Adenovirus-based Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

It references several twitter posts from Dr. Malone where he raises questions about the scientific community and the mRNA vaccines, particularly with regard to concern about the gene vaccines' potential ramifications.
Inventor of mRNA Vaccine_Wstern Journal.png
His full name is Dr. Robert Malone and he really is the inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology. He also happens to be retweeting, posting and writing about yet more of the politicization of the subject while raising awareness--yet again--to the Spike protein subject, this time citing the same study we did from the Salk Institute (which he worked for in 1988, where he apparently invented the mRNA vax tech).

To give you an overview:
Robert W Malone.png

His major concern--much the like aforementioned Dr. Byram Bridle--is with regards to a lack of sufficient safety testing, censorship of scientific study, politicization of bias regarding the vaccines and the Spike protein issue, among other things.

So thus far that makes 2-0 in terms of doctors I've seen broaching the concern regarding the Spike protein and the effects we've seen from the vaccines (although other factors and elements of the vaccines are also discussed, too). I haven't seen a doctor come out to argue the opposite yet, but we'll see it eventually I'm sure.

Gonna update the OP with this and fix it up a bit. It's a ton of information and I don't want it getting confused. Thanks again to @Lichen Bark
I think after all of this, especially by now, we can officially declare anyone thinking that "concern for/about the Covid vaccines is only an anti-vaxxer/conspiracy theorist take" is a literal retard.

Beyond creepy
I don't remember the media ever being so overt as this in my dystopian fiction novels. But you're right, it goes from laughably embarrassing to outright horrifying considering the broader context. It's like propaganda for dummies.
Also thanks for the local archive of the vid. Could've sworn I had it in the OP.

not william stenchever

Soon may the Tendieman come
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty well fucking convinced that the gain of function research going on in China was looking for something like the spike protein and the coronapanic was primarily to convince people to accept a shot that would flood their system with it. Eugenics gets really fucking easy when you can scare people shitless until they let you inject them with some seriously untested shit.

I am really quite afraid that we have achieved Children of Men levels of infertility by Trusting the Science.

Another thought; the spike protein can apparently cross the blood-brain barrier when it is unencumbered by being attached to the nucleosome of the virus, while when attached to the actual virus it is incapable of this feat. Why the fuck would I take the vaccine knowing that the toxic protein it produces through mRNA has more leeway to fuck up my body?

Last edited:

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty well fucking convinced that the gain of function research going on in China was looking for something like the spike protein
Guaranteed it was about testing what that protein could accomplish with a virus. Something like that.
I'm not on board with the idea it's one massive sterilization campaign, however. There's too much confusion and too many conflicting interests for anything of this scale to be planned out. That said, what you mention here (first heard from Dr. Bridle earlier in the thread) is part of what's incredibly concerning:
Another thought; the spike protein can apparently cross the blood-brain barrier when it is unencumbered by being attached to the nucleosome of the virus, while when attached to the actual virus it is incapable of this feat.
This is why I said from the start that complete testing was necessary, since these revelations of the spike protein and so much else didn't exist by the time the vaccines were being developed and rolled out within what seemed like months of production. It's also why certain scientists are ardently warning against these vaccines, most surprisingly being the inventor of the technology.
Why the fuck would I take the vaccine knowing that the toxic protein it produces through mRNA has more leeway to fuck up my body?
Good question. It's always about risk analysis but with these increasingly concerning factors coming in--no longer simply a matter of rare instances of death by blood clots--it's not so simple anymore, even if you happen to be someone who's in the demographic to be at risk from Covid-19.
Here's hoping that upcoming NovaVax vaccine proves not only safer but effective, yet after everything I can imagine there's some people who are put-off by vaccination entirely. Not a wise reaction to take in general but if it's specifically about Covid vaccines...yeah. Yeah I'm thinking about waiting even longer after NovaVax is released just to see how that goes, too.