Plagued /cow/ - The imageboard lolcow discussion continues at julay.world/cow

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
We're probably the more autistic because the low number of /cow/ posts per day leaves an insufficient sample size.
Pretty much. If /cow/ had as much traffic as we did, then they would pass us in the amount of autism on display.

But as that isn't the case, then yes, we are perhaps the most autistic on how much is posted. /cow/ is still more autistic with the content itself.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Hot off the presses on a new episode of "/cow/ channels Mr. Foxdick"
View attachment 252160

This is in the same thread anons were complaining about us ostracizing @Michael J Hirtes for harassing Chris, and now we 100% support @Trashraider's faggotry and routinely harass not only lolcows, but the families of lolcows.
So when they do it, it's okay, but when KF or EDF* does it, it isn't? That's some double standard right there.

*have they complained about EDF before? I don't browse /cow/ enough to care.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So when they do it, it's okay, but when KF or EDF* does it, it isn't? That's some double standard right there.

*have they complained about EDF before? I don't browse /cow/ enough to care.
They have a thread about how EDF has gone down the shitter and how it used to be decent. They actually make a lot of comparisons of the EDF people to us.

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It was bound to happen. If only you would stop using your incredibly unique username on everything. It's okay, though. No one cares, because you're just the whore of the month. I'm not sure which month. Maybe one of those months when you didn't even use the site.
Be careful what you say or you'll be next month's whore

• Agree
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

D.Va

지옥에서 모피 모피
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why someone who is totally not Hirtes can't understand that this is a spectator sport

I'll gladly laugh at Nool when he botches another programming project again.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why someone who is totally not Hirtes can't understand that this is a spectator sport

I'll gladly laugh at Nool when he botches another programming project again.
I also like how he's autistic enough he takes a meme like OPL literally and then unironically REEEEEs about it. He's mocking an autist while having every symptom of low functioning autism.

Tags
None