Cows Who Turned Their Lives Around? -

CDXLIV

kiwifarms.net
Newfag here with a history of long-term lurking on specific threads. I’m not too familiar with a lot of these cows, but I’ve been reading up on some of them and it seems majority of them either double down and chimp out harder when discovering they’ve been posted here or choose to “ignore” the site and continue living their pathetic lives. I was wondering if there had been a cow posted on KF that became self-aware enough to take progressive steps to get their shit in order and become at least a decent person? Is there any you’ve gained respect for, even in the slightest?

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
occasionally null posts deletion requests he gets from old former cows that basically say "hey i did all this cringe shit years ago but now i dont anymore so please delet this?" and the thread in question has been dead for years cause the cow stopped cowing out online a long time ago
so yeah it does happen occaisonally

TurkishOreo

Legendary cream and more cacao
kiwifarms.net
Last "cow" i remember was that former furry who wanted his pics deleted.

The one who lived with some weirdass groomer after he finished highschool.

Null made a poll asking if he should delete pics or not since the dude was really formal and made a request.

Absolutego

Making dough but not enough to blow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jake Rapp (aka @KingOfCucks) is my go-to. Both his and Alison's threads are a great read, but the tl&dr goes something like this:
1. Jake is married to Alison (he took her name lol), who is moonlighting as a prostitute while they both work at Nintendo in Seattle
2. She pressures him to also whore himself out and open up their relationship
3. During the height of her e-drama, they both leave Nintendo and he signs up at KF to defend his BPD nutcase spouse, gets feedback that he's being an idiot
4. Eventually he meets a much more stable girl (Fran) as part of the open relationship
5. He moves out to live with Fran, divorces Alison about a year later
6. Alison rockets down the lewds -> nudes e-girl pipeline and eventually moves back to Minnesota to live with her parents
7. Jake goes back to his maiden name (lol) and ultimately marries Fran.

He's still a dopey nerd, but he dodged a massive bullet at the end of the day.

KateHikes14

YWNBARW
kiwifarms.net
Jake Rapp (aka @KingOfCucks) is my go-to. Both his and Alison's threads are a great read, but the tl&dr goes something like this:
1. Jake is married to Alison (he took her name lol), who is moonlighting as a prostitute while they both work at Nintendo in Seattle
3. During the height of her e-drama, they both leave Nintendo and he signs up at KF to defend his BPD nutcase spouse, gets feedback that he's being an idiot
4. Eventually he meets a much more stable girl (Fran) as part of the open relationship
6. Alison rockets down the lewds -> nudes e-girl pipeline and eventually moves back to Minnesota to live with her parents

Yeah that's cool and all, but you can't unshow the internet you getting fucked in the ass

FierceBrosnan

Father of Birds, Lord of Parrots, Coffee drinker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Ulillillia became slightly less spergy after becoming a meme and got over his fear of water
He's become mostly normal since 2018. Got a steady job too, lol Wal-Mart I know, but that's a big step for him what with his anxieties and all. Kinda hard not to be a little proud of the guy.

beautiful person

vaccinated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Alison kind of turned her shit around as well. Got with a wealthy Korean whose only rule was 'don't post your stupid shit online,' which she seems to have been following for the past few years.

Absolutego

Making dough but not enough to blow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alison kind of turned her shit around as well. Got with a wealthy Korean whose only rule was 'don't post your stupid shit online,' which she seems to have been following for the past few years.
You missed the end of that saga. The Korean dumped her once he discovered the thread, and shortly thereafter she was posting her beaver for her simps until Mom & Dad came to take her back to Minnesota. IIRC the last update we got from anyone was that her dad had died, but she's otherwise been incognito.

beautiful person

vaccinated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You missed the end of that saga. The Korean dumped her once he discovered the thread, and shortly thereafter she was posting her beaver for her simps until Mom & Dad came to take her back to Minnesota. IIRC the last update we got from anyone was that her dad had died, but she's otherwise been incognito.
Well shit.
But completely disappearing from the Internet is still half of an accomplishment.