Cows Who Turned Their Lives Around? -

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
jason blaha

jf gariepy (:optimistic: not really turned around but could have become way more of a cow)

genova simply by having his internet access forcibly taken away means he can't do lolworthy stuff any more (or at least post it)

nekrataal

36 year old anime princess
kiwifarms.net
Little berry cosplay

She just eventually stopped attention whoring and uploading content. There’s still retards trying to find her and bother her on facebook, but I’d say she pretty much stopped being a lolcow.

I’d say smugruko could if she’d just stay off the internet.

kozas

kiwifarms.net
Jason Pullara probably? He was ultra spergy with Spoony rant and all that but as far as I know he has normal job now, and he admitted his sperging in the past was pretty dumb.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jason Pullara probably? He was ultra spergy with Spoony rant and all that but as far as I know he has normal job now, and he admitted his sperging in the past was pretty dumb.
Sadly, no. A year or so ago he had a stream with Big Fazeek and managed to get tricked by a litteral retard into screaming that he will slit his throat, which Fazeek later used for a lawsuit. This caused him to wipe his presence from KF.

Not so long ago he made a claw machine that can be played from a distance and asked strangers from the internet to "NOT DO THE THING", but when he was asleep surprisingly those strangers DID THE THING and broke his machine, which caused him to sperg and delete all videos from his channel in an act of vengeance.

Yeah, he was able to leave CA, but CA is yet to leave him.

kozas

kiwifarms.net
Sadly, no. A year or so ago he had a stream with Big Fazeek and managed to get tricked by a litteral retard into screaming that he will slit his throat, which Fazeek later used for a lawsuit. This caused him to wipe his presence from KF.

Not so long ago he made a claw machine that can be played from a distance and asked strangers from the internet to "NOT DO THE THING", but when he was asleep surprisingly those strangers DID THE THING and broke his machine, which caused him to sperg and delete all videos from his channel in an act of vengeance.

Haha, my god, I've never liked LordKat but I thought it's statistically quite possible that at least ONE FRIGGIN' PERSON from CA spergout was able to create a resamblence of normal life for himself. Silly me xD

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haha, my god, I've never liked LordKat but I thought it's statistically quite possible that at least ONE FRIGGIN' PERSON from CA spergout was able to create a resamblence of normal life for himself. Silly me xD
Funnily enough, Paul Latza managed to turn his life around and now works for Dreamworks, but here is a catch - he's never been a part of CA, despite trying his best to join them. Imagine making a web-series about a guy with electric nipples and driving to another state to "totally join RLM for real" and STILL be more successful than any of CA spergs.

Fools Idol

kiwifarms.net
I honestly can't think of any. Being forced to move on with your life, mostly as a result of piling bills is great and all, but I know most of these people would still be acting like a retards if they had the chance.

To me the defining characteristic of turning your life around, is you yourself recognising what a tool you're being and working to correct your faults. MundaneMatt is a perfect example of a man who hasn't recognised shit and desperately wants to go back to being the "content creator" that fuck him up in the first place. The fact that the realties of life have forced his hand is in my opinion irrelevant.

I'll give the guy his due, many others would have stayed the course and gone down with the ship and thats commendable. But I know that getting a job to support his family wasn't his idea and I know he hates it, which is ridiculous and proves that deep down he's still the same loser he always was.

Aaa0aaa0

batman is BLEEDING gotham dry!
kiwifarms.net
I always hope the best for cows that go dark or become uninteresting to watch (and usually if we find out it isn't). Kiwifarms tends to gather around whatever percent of the population who won't change their terrible habits and has slowly gotten better as time goes on, even phasing out personal army request. Someone can act mildly cow-ish for a bit due to age or coping mechanisms not working properly, but they'll usually grow from it. You'll see those types in most community threads.
I'd say the vague but useful rule of "where's the funny?" and "will there be more funny in the future?" has shaped this site into a pretty good long-term cow filterer. More people are less tards at least.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly can't think of any. Being forced to move on with your life, mostly as a result of piling bills is great and all, but I know most of these people would still be acting like a retards if they had the chance.

To me the defining characteristic of turning your life around, is you yourself recognising what a tool you're being and working to correct your faults. MundaneMatt is a perfect example of a man who hasn't recognised shit and desperately wants to go back to being the "content creator" that fuck him up in the first place. The fact that the realties of life have forced his hand is in my opinion irrelevant.

I'll give the guy his due, many others would have stayed the course and gone down with the ship and thats commendable. But I know that getting a job to support his family wasn't his idea and I know he hates it, which is ridiculous and proves that deep down he's still the same loser he always was.
I agree on that one. Hell, I'd say that even leaving the internet isn't an option, if one was forced out of it. I wasn't here when Golden Knight saga happened, but from what I understand, he left the internet for some time, but then it turned out, that he was just hiding under another alias and didn't improve a single bit, so today his thread is still alive, even though it's not so active as it was.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
jason blaha

jf gariepy (:optimistic: not really turned around but could have become way more of a cow)

genova simply by having his internet access forcibly taken away means he can't do lolworthy stuff any more (or at least post it)
I think the only reason JF is not more of a cow is that all the tech companies are trying their damndest to limit the visibility of race realists calling for ethnostates

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is from before KF existed, but I'd say Cassandra Claire managed to turn things around. She went from writing BNF incest Harry Potter fiction, getting banned from sites for plagiarism, scamming for laptop funds, cyber bullying, sending lawsuit threats, etc. to being a best selling author with no major drama recently. They even made some movie and tv adaptions of her work. Not completely sure if she is a better person inside but certainly gives the appearance of one.
Still a fat thief

Town Drunk

kiwifarms.net
I'm just here to say that Kraut did not.
Everthing is Sargon's fault. Including his gay ops against the alt right. Who hold no power or influence, and are demonized by everyone.

Contribution. Mr Repzion. Was just another reaction to politics/reading clickbait and getting pissed. Got a degree in welding and an honest job when the bottom fell out of the fuck femism market on youtube.

Xarpho

You crack me up, clown.
kiwifarms.net

Damn, I forgot about LordKat. Frankly, the guy seemed to mostly stick around on KF to take the piss out of his former CA associates where their fans couldn't get to him.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn, I forgot about LordKat. Frankly, the guy seemed to mostly stick around on KF to take the piss out of his former CA associates where their fans couldn't get to him.
Pretty much. Remember that post from 4chan, where "someone from a set of Kickassia" talked about CA spergs stealing that old man's food? Remember how he confirmed the entirety of it?
df44fbe2bf.jpg

During CTC trashfire he admitted that he was full of shit. That reinforces for me that he is still mad over CA not launching him to internet stardom, even though he realizes perfectly that it wouldn't have happened.

Mr Repzion. Was just another reaction to politics/reading clickbait and getting pissed. Got a degree in welding and an honest job when the bottom fell out of the fuck femism market on youtube.
Really? I thought he rots next to Assgaping Bananateist. Good for him, if true.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Everthing is Sargon's fault. Including his gay ops against the alt right. Who hold no power or influence, and are demonized by everyone.

Contribution. Mr Repzion. Was just another reaction to politics/reading clickbait and getting pissed. Got a degree in welding and an honest job when the bottom fell out of the fuck femism market on youtube.
And also selling feet pics, don't forget the feet pics

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Pretty much. Remember that post from 4chan, where "someone from a set of Kickassia" talked about CA spergs stealing that old man's food? Remember how he confirmed the entirety of it?
df44fbe2bf.jpg

During CTC trashfire he admitted that he was full of shit. That reinforces for me that he is still mad over CA not launching him to internet stardom, even though he realizes perfectly that it wouldn't have happened.
LordKat always struck me as full of seethe. I never believed for a second he was right on the brink of being involved with all these major studios "but then they got word of what YOU did!", struck me as pure jelly from a D-list contributor.

Jake Rapp (aka @KingOfCucks) is my go-to. Both his and Alison's threads are a great read, but the tl&dr goes something like this:
1. Jake is married to Alison (he took her name lol), who is moonlighting as a prostitute while they both work at Nintendo in Seattle
2. She pressures him to also whore himself out and open up their relationship
3. During the height of her e-drama, they both leave Nintendo and he signs up at KF to defend his BPD nutcase spouse, gets feedback that he's being an idiot
4. Eventually he meets a much more stable girl (Fran) as part of the open relationship
5. He moves out to live with Fran, divorces Alison about a year later
6. Alison rockets down the lewds -> nudes e-girl pipeline and eventually moves back to Minnesota to live with her parents
7. Jake goes back to his maiden name (lol) and ultimately marries Fran.

He's still a dopey nerd, but he dodged a massive bullet at the end of the day.
Tis not a bullet but a nuclear missile salvo