• "I assume that "cows" or lolcows are people that these losers consider overweight."

Gross CraftyBeautyDiva1 / crappybeautydummy

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by littlebiscuits, Dec 20, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. Nice she's finally found a place to stay ...

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Chandler Cats

Chandler Cats Pufferton owes me four years alimony!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I thought she had like a million binders and other random things?! Whatever happened to the tried-and-true ziplock bag for coupons?

I hope she decorates the binder...

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    GRANDnumberofMULTIPLES

GRANDnumberofMULTIPLES thuper pigmentit

kiwifarms.net
  3. Untitled.jpg
    Stop [almost] doxxing yourself and get in the house, Maria.

• Agree Agree x 2
    glutenfreebooty

glutenfreebooty Niggermania is running wild, brother!

kiwifarms.net
  4. So they went and rusted up the undercarriage of the car they just got a few months ago.

• Agree Agree x 2
    sparklemilhouse

sparklemilhouse America Online for Dummies™

kiwifarms.net
  5. how the fuck did they manage that?

Blake Bumbleby

Blake Bumbleby [yasscat intensifies]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Oh I'm sorry. I was being saracastic about her driving around taking pictures of the flood with her bubba.

• Like Like x 1
    sparklemilhouse

sparklemilhouse America Online for Dummies™

kiwifarms.net
  7. Ohhh. I'm dumb today, my bad. :lol::oops:

• Feels Feels x 1
    Blake Bumbleby

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Why do they like driving through flood waters? Stupidity, I know... But... :\

• Agree Agree x 3
    HickoryDickory

HickoryDickory Bob-omb.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Because if they flood out the engine then it's God's will that they get a new car!

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    GRANDnumberofMULTIPLES

kiwifarms.net
  10. Now, I'm not gonna lie, my nails usually look pretty shitty when I first do them because I lack the dexterity to not get it all over my fingers. So I won't make fun of her for that.

That said... Even if I get SO excited about a particular nail polish I'm using that I want to show it off on social media (a rare occurrence but I'll cop to it), I try to wait until after I've had a chance to peel the excess polish off my skin to take pictures.

Also, Sinful Colors is TERRIBLE nail polish. I had a few and most of them literally never dried properly so I got rid of them. A shame, as the shades are usually pretty but the quality is so bad it's not worth the $2-3 Wal-Mart charges for them.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I've never had that problem with Sinful. Maybe it doesn't work well with your body chemistry? I have other polish brands that chip right away, no matter what I do (different base coats, different top coats, etc), that are universally loved for not chipping.

/nail polish sperging
    nail polish is just one of my hobbies ok ;-;

• Agree Agree x 3
    Blake Bumbleby

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Maybe so, because I do have some cheapos that are really nice. I figured some polishes are just like that. The ones I got in my kit at beauty school (FantaSea was the brand, I believe?) never dried, either. Me and a couple of friends ended up sitting around for like an hour waiting for our nails to dry.

I mostly stick to indies now. If I buy less expensive stuff (even the professional brands I can get at work, because employee discount) I'll wind up with like 300 bottles again. It's a "hobby" for me too, if by "hobby" we mean "full-blown addiction." I have everything from cheap Wal-Mart stuff to Illamasqua to professional stuff to brands I found on Etsy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Alot of "TMI" stuff above but the point is, when your nails are not on point, you do not share. And her nails are just a mess. And she never gets the point that if it is shit not to share, she thinks we are all haters because she is "amazing".
    I hate this woman btw:
    Worst mother on earth. I wish she could notice that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  14. If you don't want to peel the polish get some 100% acetone and a small brush to get rid of the excess once they dry >>

• Agree Agree x 5
    derpi

derpi Shaped like a girl

kiwifarms.net

15. At this point she has basically forgotten that she has kids.
    She never talks about them on her social media, that likely means she has had no contact with them in years.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    January Cyst

January Cyst They are well sticky

kiwifarms.net
  16. Her loss, not theirs. I hope they have a kind stepmother who isn't crazy,

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    MrsFrizzle

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Untitled.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
    glutenfreebooty

glutenfreebooty Niggermania is running wild, brother!

kiwifarms.net
  18. I guess the top one is supposedly a Christmas tree? And the other her failed attempts at cursive and inspirational quotes? And made the t's look like crosses? Also, the stain near the fat green F makes it look like it's going to fuck that A's hole.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    HickoryDickory

HickoryDickory Bob-omb.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Erm...does she really think that drawing like a very speshal kid is impressive? Or more importantly..if you screw up that bad on a written christmas tree kinda thing, which appears to be on refill/notepaper..why not just make a new one rather than drawing over it and making it look worse? :eggplant:

• Agree Agree x 1
    ActualKiwi

ActualKiwi Return Of The Spinning Kiwis From Middle Earth~~
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Comedy answer: Because it's Maria! I love that selfishness had been written twice and the M has an extra leg. With her track record with family, makeup, and work this tree is especially ironic.

• Agree Agree x 1
    GRANDnumberofMULTIPLES

kiwifarms.net