• "i fear for my life every day because trump won't give me money for me to waste on striped socks, used panties and a webcam to show the world how girly i am"

Gross CraftyBeautyDiva1 / crappybeautydummy

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by littlebiscuits, Dec 20, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
  1. I wish she'd come back. She's one of my fav hot messes of yt.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net

2. Well, she's back! She claims to have stopped wearing cosmetics, yet returns with a "get ready with me" makeup application video.

Never change, Maria.

• Informative Informative x 7
    #582 Durable Mike Malloy, Nov 13, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    Durable Mike Malloy

Durable Mike Malloy Fine &/or dandy.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. And we have God as vending machine yet again.

I bet dollars to donuts that she stopped shopping at Target because of the bathroom thing, given their propensity to drive everywhere (including into deep standing water)

I'm hoping we get to hear more of her fuckups. Like Mickular cleansing water.

GRANDnumberofMULTIPLES

GRANDnumberofMULTIPLES thuper pigmentit

kiwifarms.net
  4. Maria deciding to stop wearing makeup would be like Chris applying for a full time job or Phil getting a tattoo that won't be regrettable in five minutes.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. This gives me LIFE! Seriously though, I am so glad to see this thread updated.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1
    FlowerOfZenobia

FlowerOfZenobia dun goofed

kiwifarms.net
  6. Why are the sides of her forehead so dirty looking tho? It looks like she rolled around in dirt and hasn't washed it off. Also gurl that contour was not good. She blends about as well as Kai.

kiwifarms.net
  7. That cheek contour...Where did she get the idea that it's supposed to go all the way down to the chin? It's really emphasizing her turkey waddle.

• Agree Agree x 2
    FlowerOfZenobia

kiwifarms.net
  8. Either she doesn't bathe or she rubs bronzer all over her. We never figured it out.

sparklemilhouse

sparklemilhouse America Online for Dummies™

kiwifarms.net
  9. Yay!!! Can't wait to see her bible illustrations again.

But it's our punishment that she won't give us an apartment tour because of previous negative comments. This should be a lesson: keep negative comments here and not on YouTube! Sure wish people could learn that. Think of the goodness we are missing out on.

So, aside from the odd and too dark contouring, I admit-I didn't hate that makeup. I'm sure I'll see red X's blooming below this post, but she's either gotten better or had a good day, or maybe I'm having a stroke. I even thought her eyes looked good, and about ten times better than Kailyn could ever do. If she cut her hair to shoulder length (washed it) and let it down, she'd look pretty normal, unlike Kai with her potato face, permanent grease and bug eyes slathered in weird colors.

Admittedly, that's not saying much, but Mariar did it all with 5.00 pallids and not 60.00 ones, is 40, and still looks better.

Of course, wait until she paints her nails. :). She'll be on an even keel with Kai again.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 8
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Durable Mike Malloy

Durable Mike Malloy Fine &/or dandy.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. I guess they got their smartphones back from the pawn shop.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    sparklemilhouse

sparklemilhouse America Online for Dummies™

kiwifarms.net
  11. Looks like Jesus is trying to drown a bitch in that second one.

I really hope that she continues to share this artwork. I remember puzzling out what the fuck one of her doodles was supposed to be and I can't remember if it was a faucet washing sin away or a pair of legs and feet curb stomping sin.

• Agree Agree x 6
    #592 GRANDnumberofMULTIPLES, Nov 15, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    GRANDnumberofMULTIPLES

GRANDnumberofMULTIPLES thuper pigmentit

kiwifarms.net
  12. Guess even Jesus has limits.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    FlowerOfZenobia

kiwifarms.net
  13. image.png

Raise your hand if you're completely unsurprised by the fact that even Maria's Crockpot is camo-print.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Godhand
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Saw that picture and was completely unsurprised.

• Agree Agree x 3
    FlowerOfZenobia

kiwifarms.net
  15. If you don't cover everything in camo, how will people know you're a redneck? If people don't know you're a redneck, then do you even exist? Is the Crockpot empty or is there an extremely confused cat inside?

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Godhand
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. IMG_2219.jpg IMG_2220.JPG
    NO disrespect to Kyle Gass...
    ...but this woman looks JUST like Kyle Gass.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    FatFuckingClown

FatFuckingClown *pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. God damn, she does look exactly like Kyle Gass.

• Agree Agree x 2
    FlowerOfZenobia

kiwifarms.net
  18. If it wasn't for her personality and habits I'd feel a bit sorry for her as someone who chooses to do beauty tutorials. Her face is just so saggy and doughy that no make up could really fix it. Makeup is for fixing relatively minor issues like mild acne or some discoloration and/or accentuating what you have. No makeup can fix a fivehead and triple chin. She's just unattractive. But since we have proof at how ridiculous she is, I don't feel bad.

In all the photos where she has black hair it looks fake, like someone photoshopped hair onto her head. There's no shine to it and it's so flat and stiff looking.

This lady isn't a good person, but for all the real genuinely repugnant people we feature here, at least this cow is someone I can just laugh at. Now if her kids were in the picture it would be different, but since they are (hopefully) safe with their father then at least they are free from her influence and poor choices.

Also thanks for alerting me to Hobonichi Techno.

Protip for nails: do them before you shower. Make sure they're dry and just by nature of being in water most of the polish that ended up on skin should peel off and away.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Dr.Research

Dr.Research Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Few pages back, but there's also stuff like grabbing nail art brushes (they're relatively cheap!) and acetone/non acetone cleaner (if your skin and nails are sensitive like mine are) for post nail painting cleanup. However, there's also the glory that is liquid latex, or skin protectors that are also relatively cheap if latex is an allergy/you don't want to peel shit off with a stick. You can see on the site I listed that you get two packs of 20 for 5 bucks, which is literally discount store prices. I have fine motor issues and this shit has saved my fingers from looking like messes.

As for walmart brands, she does know Hard Candy is sold in walmart, right? It's 4 dollars and the quality is pretty good, even if you have to apply 2 coats to get a good solid color. Their top coats are absolutely top notch, though.

Makeup can do a lot, yeah, but it also boils down to not knowing how to actually do makeup that suits your face. The popular contouring trick (slather on a shitton under your cheekbones) looks absolutely shitty on me due to how my facial structure looks, and it also looks shitty on her because she has an oblong face, which DEFINITELY doesn't need help with side shadows because it makes your face look longer. tl;dr a lot of her issues with makeup boil down to her not....actually looking up what makeup style would fit her face. It won't help the underlying issues, but it'd go a long way.

And yeah, chalk me up for being glad her children are actually being cared for by someone that'll be better for them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.